This is such an easy recipe. It’s a family favorite and very kid-friendly! This is a great way to get a quick lunch and a great alternative for pizza night!
- 2 English muffins
- 1/2 cup pizza sauce
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- Start by spraying your air fryer tray or basket.
- Split your English muffins and place them on the tray or in the basket.
- Spoon your sauce over the English muffins.
- Sprinkle the cheese over the pizza sauce.
- Set your tray in the air fryer or place the pizzas into your basket.
- Set your temperature to 270 degrees F, for 5 minutes. After 5 minutes check and see that the cheese is melted, if not add another minute.
- Plate, serve, and enjoy!
Keywords: toast english muffin in air fryer english muffin pizza toppings vegan english muffin pizza english muffin pizza printable recipe english muffin pizza tomato paste pizza burgers on english muffins air fryer pizza ww english muffin pizza