Air Fryer, Crispy Hasselback Potatoes with Rosemary and Garlic
There is nothing quite like a meat and potato meal. It is one of the most classic meals, you have in America.
Everyone loves potatoes! And good to know that there are hundreds of ways to cook them. Whether you want to use the Instant Pot (Pressure Cooker), air fryer or just make them in your oven, they all full of flavor. The key to a great dish is spices, you need to use lots of different spices in your potato dish until you find one that you really like on potatoes. I used to hate salt on my potatoes, but my son loves them, so one day, I let him season them. I realize that good old salt and pepper, applied in LARGE quantities, really seasoned the potatoes well, so after that, I used to add more than I usually did, and everyone complimented me on my potato dishes. So, experiment, find out what spice you like and adapt it to any potato recipe.
Another great reason for using potatoes as your side dish is that they are so budget-friendly, these are usually on sale at the grocery store, at least twice a month, so take that time and grab yourself a package/bundle. You can literally turn one package of potatoes for about $3.00 for a 5-pound bag, into about 3 dishes. So, that’s a real budget saver.
Kitchen Items Used in this Recipe–
Don’t Forget To Pin–
This is a really easy recipe, and it’s so easy that you can serve it to your guests and they will be blown away, only me and you will know that the tool (see my blog post) really made your life so much easier, this is PERFECT for Holiday meals and my family adores them at Thanksgiving.
- 4–6 medium gold potatoes
- 1 stick melted butter
- 3 teaspoons minced garlic
- 4 springs rosemary (diced)
- salt and pepper to taste
- Start by using the tool (or a very sharp knife) to cut each potato across the potato, to create 1/8 inch slices. Being careful not to cut through the potato.
- In a small bowl mix together the butter, garlic, and rosemary, add some salt and pepper if you wish.
- Then brush the potato with about 1/2 of the butter mixture.
- Set into the air fryer oven or in your air fryer basket and set the timer for 10 minutes at 375 degrees F. After 10 minutes, brush some more butter onto the potato and set for another 10 minutes.
- Plate, serve and enjoy!
Keywords: hasselback potatoes air fryer trader joes hasselback potatoes air fryer fried hasselback potatoes easy hasselback potatoes how to cut hasselback potatoes hasselback potatoes with garlic hasselback red potatoes cheesy hasselback potatoes