These are so much better and cheaper than heading to your local Chinese Restaurant. Both of my kids couldn’t stop eating them.
These were done in a blink of an eye, and shorter than our drive to our local Chinese restaurant.
Now if you like wings, here are the ones, I have done in my air fryer, they are all awesome and delicious.
Add the brown sugar, soy sauce and garlic powder into your saucepan and bring to a simmer. Then remove from heat.
Add your chicken wings to a large bowl
Add your wings to the Air Fryer, be careful not to overcrowd, or they will take longer to be done.
These are them, looking tasty.
Don’t Forget To Pin–
Air Fryer-Chinese Chicken Wings
If you miss Chinese Food, make these easily at home. They are so good,
- Prep Time: 10
- Cook Time: 35
- Total Time: 45
- Yield: 6 servings 1x
- Category: Main Course
- Method: Air Fryer
- Cuisine: American
- 1 cup of soy sauce
- 1 cup of brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon of garlic powder
- 2 pounds of chicken wings
- First, add the soy sauce, brown sugar, and garlic powder into a small saucepan. And then bring to a boil, remember to stir because it will burn quickly.
- Then pour the sauce over the chicken wings, and cover and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes
- Then preheat your Air Fryer to 360 degrees F.
- Then air fryer for 15 minutes, then flip and then airfry for another 10 minutes.
- Remember to check for doneness by using your thermometer, eating uncooked chicken will cause you to get ill.
Keywords: air fryer chicken wings soy sauce air fryer korean chicken wings thai chicken wings air fryer air fryer recipes nuwave air fryer chicken wings salt and pepper chicken wings air fryer air fryer translate chinese power air fryer oven chicken wings