These are so good. I love Chinese food and these are so easy to make in the air fryer and taste just like I purchased them at the local Chinese Food Restaurant. Today, I am giving you my recipe for Air Fryer Chinese Chicken Wings.
Our family really loves these wings, they are tossed in a very easy marinade and air fried until perfectly roasted. The sauce is really easy, and you probably have the ingredients lurking in your pantry.
I love serving up a homemade Chinese meal for my family, here are some of my other Chinese Recipes Made in the air fryer:
Air Fryer Chinese Chicken Wing Marinade
This is all you really need for the marinade
- Brown Sugar
- Soy Sauce
- Garlic Powder
The Chicken Wings
You can either use fresh or frozen wings. If you purchase fresh wings most of the time, you buy them whole. Which means you need to cut them. There are actually three pieces to each chicken wing.
Start by placing your chicken wing (whole) on a cutting board.
Then find the bone in the middle it will make a clean cut.
After you make your cuts, you make three in total. If you want you can use the tips for chicken stock/broth or just dispose of them.
How To Make Air Fryer Chinese Chicken Wings
Add the brown sugar, soy sauce, and garlic powder into your saucepan and bring to a simmer. Then remove from heat.
Add your chicken wings to a large bowl
Add your wings to the Air Fryer, be careful not to overcrowd, or they will take longer to be done.
These are them, looking tasty.
SOME PRODUCTS USED IN MAKING AIR FRYER CHINESE CHICKEN WINGS-
|Disclosure: Some of the links below are affiliate links. At no cost to you, I will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase.|
Don’t Forget To Pin, Air Fryer Chines Chicken Wings–
If you miss Chinese Food, make these easily at home. They are so good, and they will soon be a part of your weekly dinner menu.
- 1 cup of soy sauce
- 1 cup of brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon of garlic powder
- 2 pounds of chicken wings
- First, add the soy sauce, brown sugar, and garlic powder into a small saucepan. And then bring to a boil, remember to stir because it will burn quickly.
- Then pour the sauce over the chicken wings, and cover and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes
- Then preheat your Air Fryer to 360 degrees F.
- Then air fryer for 15 minutes, then flip and then air-fry for another 10 minutes.
- Remember to check for doneness by using your thermometer, eating uncooked chicken will cause you to get ill.
Keywords: Air Fryer Chinese Chicken Wings