Easy Air Fryer Chicken Wings are amazing. This is one of the easiest recipes that you can make with Air Fryer Chicken Wings! And they are absolutely delish!
If you were looking for the perfect air fryer chicken wing recipe this is it the crispniess of the skin, with only a few saesonings, this is amazing.
If you are looking for other easy Air Fryer Chicken Wing Recipes, some of my favorites are AIR FRYER HONEY BBQ CHICKEN WINGS, AIR FRYER HONEY GARLIC CHICKEN WINGS, AIR FRYER PAPRIKA CHICKEN WINGS, and of course, AIR FRYER, BBQ WINGS.
Air Fryer Chicken Wings Recipe:
Everyone loves air fried chicken wings, wether you are making them for a quick lunch, snack, appetizer or to bring to a get-together.
The air fryer does an amazing job at crisping up the skin (with some help from baking powder) as the hot air circulates around the chicken wings, crisping them up and cooking them perfectly.
If you have fresh wings or frozen wings, the air fryer will do an amazing job creating the perfect dish.
Easy Air Fryer Chicken Wings
How to Make Air Fryer Chicken Wings
Today, I opted for a dry rub, which is really easy and makes these a great quick lunch or snack option. (They also make for an amazing appetizer)
The Dry Rub I used:
- Baking Powder
- Parmesan Cheese (Grated or Shredded)
- Smoked Paprika
- Black Pepper
Today, I added the wings to a large bowl, add the olive oil, baking powder, Parmesan cheese, smoked paprika, salt, and black pepper.
Spread the chicken wings into the air fryer basket, set the temperature to 400 degrees for 16 minutes, flipping the chicken wings during the cooking process, or just shaking the basket several times as they cook up.
Can I Double the Recipe?
You can double this recipe; you can triple the recipe. The key is to cook the chicken wings in a batch. This way, the hot air that cooks the food can circulate around the food.
When your food touches, those parts do not cook up properly. So, you can double the batch or triple the batch, but the number of chicken wings that you can properly cook at one time will depend on what air fryer you own.
What is the Best Air Fryer?
I have been very fortunate and have experient with a lot of air fyrers, thes rear really only two types, teh oven style and the basket style.
My favorites are the Instant Pot Vortex, Emeril 360 (for large baking), the Ninja Foodi, and the Phillips Air Fryer. All are unique and have great attributes.
Can I Bake these in a traditional oven?
Absolutely, anything that you can make in the air fryer you can make in an oven.
To make them, preheat the oven to 400 degrees F, and bake for about 40-50 minutes, flipping them halfway.
Check to make sure that they are fully cooked, before removing them.
Some Pro Tips For Making Air Fryer Chicken Wings
- Make sure that the wings are covered in olive oil, which will really make them crisp up; otherwise, you might end up with dried wings.
- Do not crowd the basket. Make sure there is space between the wings so that the hot air can circulate.
- Check with a meat thermometer before removing the wings to make sure that they are fully cooked.
- You can use either fresh or frozen wings, although the frozen wings will take longer to cook.
Some Other Great & Easy Air Fryer Chicken Wing Recipes-
- AIR FRYER HONEY BBQ CHICKEN WINGS
- AIR FRYER HONEY GARLIC CHICKEN WINGS
- EASY AIR FRYER NAKED CHICKEN WINGS
- AIR FRYER BBQ CHICKEN WINGS
- AIR FRYER PAPRIKA CHICKEN WINGS
Easy Air Fryer Chicken Wings
This is such an easy recipe for air fryer chicken wings. They come out amazing, and all you need is a few spices from your pantry.
- 1 pound chiken wings
- 1-2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons baking powder
- 3 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- Add the wings to a large bowl, add the olive oil, baking powder, Parmesan cheese, smoked paprika, salt, and black pepper.
- Spread the chicken wings into the air fryer basket, set the temperature to 400 degrees for 16 minutes, flipping the chicken wings during the cooking process, or just shaking the basket several times as they cook up.
- Check with a meat thermometer before removing. The internal temperature should be 165 degrees F.
- Plate, serve and enjoy!
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 303Total Fat: 24gSaturated Fat: 8gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 14gCholesterol: 64mgSodium: 1012mgCarbohydrates: 9gFiber: 0gSugar: 0gProtein: 14g
Leave a Reply