Air Fryer-Honey BBQ Chicken Wings
Easy and Delicious
- Category: Chicken Wings
- 12 Chicken wings
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1 teaspoon of pepper
- 1/2 cup of flour
- 1/2 cup of barbecue sauce
- 1/2 cup of honey
- Preheat the air fryer to 350 degrees Fahrenheit
- Then put your wings into a bowl, and pour the flour, salt, and pepper on them. Then coat them on all sides with the flour.
- Then put your wings into the air fryer and cook them 12 minutes and then flip and do another 12 minutes.
- Meanwhile, pour the honey and BBQ sauce into a bowl, and mix together.
- Then when the wings are done, place them in the BBQ Sauce and Honey mixture and coat them.