Air Fryer Garlic Bread is an amazing side dish that only takes a few minutes to air fry up! But the result is amazing!
Who doesn’t love a great piece of garlic bread? I love serving this to my family with a huge Italian spaghetti dinner!
There is nothing better, you can replace the frozen garlic bread with this easy recipe, and it will take about the same amount of time.
And who doesn’t love fresh garlic bread? Straight from the air fryer?
If you love homemade Air Fryer Bread Recipes here are some of my favorites including FROZEN BISCUITS IN AIR FRYER, AIR FRYER CHOCOLATE CROISSANTS, AIR FRYER PILLSBURY CORNBREAD SWIRLS, and AIR FRYER 2 INGREDIENT WEIGHT WATCHER FRIENDLY BAGELS.
Ingredients Needed For Air Fryer Garlic Bread
- Romano Cheese
- Fresh Basil
- Fresh Parsley
- Minced Garlic
- French Bread
How To Make Air Fryer Garlic Bread
Start by mixing the butter, cheese, basil, parsley, and garlic in a small bowl.
Cut your French bread in half and then smear it with the butter mixture.
Set in the air fryer for 4 minutes at 400 degrees F, air fryer setting.
- Since all air fryers cook at different rates, you should check your garlic bread throughout the cooking process.
- I tested this recipe in several different air fryers, including Ninja Foodi, Instant Pot Vortex, and GoWise. The recipe will work in all air fryer baskets and oven models.
- Cut the bread to fit your air fryer.
- For best results, do not stack the bread. Otherwise, they will not cook correctly.
- If you find that the bread is sticking, spray cooking spray into the basket or use a piece of parchment paper.
- You do not need to preheat for this recipe.
How To Make This Weight Watcher’s Friendly:
If your are following a Weight Watcher’s Program, you can easily adapt this to a WW friendly point.
To reduce the number of points, use either I Can Not Believe It’s Not Butter, spray the bread, add the fresh herbs, and prepare as directed.
Another option to reduce the number of calories and points can use light butter, such as Smart Balance.
HOW TO STOP AIR FRYER FROM SMOKING
One of the most common problems that air fryer users have is that sometimes the air fryer smokes when you use butter.
There are two ways to prevent this. The first method is to put a couple of tablespoons of water in the bottom of the basket. This way, when the butter falls into the water, it will not burn, thus will not cause smoking.
The second option is to place a piece of bread underneath the basket so that the melted butter goes into the bread, causing the air fryer not to smoke.
How To Store Leftover Garlic Bread
If you have any leftover garlic bread, let it cool down to room temperature, and then place it into an airtight container.
Place the leftover garlic bread into the refrigerator, where it will last for 2 to 3 days.
To reheat leftover garlic bread, microwave it for a couple of seconds, or place it into the air fryer basket for 3 to 4 minutes at 300 degrees F, air fryer setting.
How To Freeze Air Fryer Garlic Bread
This is a great bread to make ahead and freeze. To freeze, make it as directed and then wrap it in aluminum foil until sealed.
Place it into the freezer, where it will last for about 2 to 3 months.
Then air fry from frozen for 4 to 8 minutes at 340 degrees F, air fryer setting, or until fully cooked.
Some Other Air Fryer Bread Recipes
- AIR FRYER DINNER ROLLS
- AIR FRYER BANANA BREAD MUG CAKE
- EASY AIR FRYER 2 INGREDIENT WEIGHT WATCHER FRIENDLY BAGELS
- AIR FRYER PULL-APART ROLLS
- .AIR FRYER BUTTER SWIM BISCUITS
- 1/4 cup room temperature butter
- 1/4 cup Romano cheese
- 2 tablespoons minced basil
- 1 tablespoon diced parsley
- 3 tablespoons minced garlic
- 1 loaf French Bread
- Start by mixing the butter, cheese, basil, parsley, and garlic in a small bowl.
- Cut your French bread in half and then smear it with the butter mixture.
- Set in the air fryer for 4 to 8 minutes at 400 degrees F, air fryer setting.
- Plate, serve, and enjoy!
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 451Total Fat: 16gSaturated Fat: 9gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 5gCholesterol: 36mgSodium: 872mgCarbohydrates: 63gFiber: 3gSugar: 6gProtein: 15g
Don’t Forget To Pin-