Baking your own bread can be a daunting task, but with an air fryer, it’s easy peasy! This recipe for herb garlic bread is so simple and only uses four ingredients. Plus, you can customize it to your liking by adding in more or different herbs. With the convenience of the air fryer, you can have fresh, homemade bread in no time!
Air Fryer Garlic Bread is an amazing side dish that only takes a few minutes to air fry up! But the result is amazing!
Who doesn’t love a great piece of garlic bread? I love serving this to my family with a huge Italian spaghetti dinner!
There is nothing better, you can replace the frozen garlic bread with this easy recipe, and it will take about the same amount of time.
And who doesn’t love fresh garlic bread? Straight from the air fryer?
If you love homemade Air Fryer Bread Recipes here are some of my favorites including FROZEN BISCUITS IN AIR FRYER, AIR FRYER CHOCOLATE CROISSANTS, AIR FRYER PILLSBURY CORNBREAD SWIRLS, and AIR FRYER 2 INGREDIENT WEIGHT WATCHER FRIENDLY BAGELS.
Why You Will Love This Recipe For Air Fryer Garlic Bread!
Who doesn’t love garlic bread? This recipe is sure to please even the pickiest of eaters! It’s easy to make and loaded with flavor. You will love the crispy, buttery crust and the delicious garlic flavor. Serve it with your favorite pasta dish or enjoy it as a tasty snack. You won’t be disappointed!
What You’ll Need To Garlic Bread In The Air Fryer
Are you looking for an easy and delicious side dish to make in your air fryer? If so, then you need to try this garlic bread recipe! It only requires a few simple ingredients, and it cooks up quickly. Plus, the garlic flavor is sure to please your taste buds. So what are you waiting for? Give this recipe a try today!
- Butter: Use room temperature butter, unsalted.
- Garlic: Use either freshly minced garlic or garlic powder.
- Grated Parmesan Cheese: You can also use grated parmesan cheese, and shredded mozzarella.
- Bread: You can use traditional French Bread, Italian Bread, or small Baguettes.
- Seasonings/Spices: Parsley, Chili Flakes, Oregano
How To Make Garlic Bread In Air Fryer
Mix together melted or softened unsalted butter, minced garlic, chopped parsley, chili flakes, and dried oregano; mix everything then add grated parmesan and give a final mix.
Generously spread the butter mixture onto the baguette slices.
Preheat the air fryer for 5 minutes at 350 degrees F / 180-degree C. Place the baguette slices in the air fryer basket in a single layer without overcrowding. Cook for 5 minutes until light golden brown and crispy on the outside and soft in the middle. Let them cool for 2-3 minutes, serve warm and enjoy.
- Since all air fryers cook at different rates, you should check your garlic bread throughout the cooking process.
- I tested this recipe in several different air fryers, including Ninja Foodi, Instant Pot Vortex, and GoWise. The recipe will work in all air fryer baskets and oven models.
- Cut the bread to fit your air fryer.
- For best results, do not stack the bread. Otherwise, they will not cook correctly.
- If you find that the bread is sticking, spray cooking spray into the basket or use a piece of parchment paper.
- You do not need to preheat for this recipe.
- Butter: I have melted the butter for easy application and mixing. However, you can use softened butter as well.
- Garlic: Use freshly minced garlic for the best flavors. Using garlic powder will give a much milder flavor.
- Cheese: You can add mozzarella on top if you prefer cheesier garlic bread or you can increase the amount of parmesan in the recipe or you can do both.
What Bread To Use
This is a great recipe to use if you want your garlic bread with some extra flavor. We recommend using French-style baguettes or any type of artisan loaf that suits the taste buds! I love to use air fryer garlic bread with sliced bread, this makes for such a quick side dish.
How To Make Weight Watcher’s Air Fryer Garlic Bread
If you are following a Weight Watcher’s Program, you can easily adapt this to a WW-friendly point.
To reduce the number of points, use either I Can Not Believe It’s Not Butter, spray the bread, add the fresh herbs, and prepare as directed.
Another option to reduce the number of calories and points can use light butter, such as Smart Balance.
How To Store Leftover Garlic Bread
If you have any leftover garlic bread, let it cool down to room temperature, and then place it into an airtight container.
Place the leftover garlic bread into the refrigerator, where it will last for 2 to 3 days.
How To Reheat Garlic Bread In Air Fryer
To reheat leftover garlic bread, microwave it for a couple of seconds, or place it into the air fryer basket for 3 to 4 minutes at 300 degrees F, air fryer setting.
How To Freeze Air Fryer Garlic Bread
This is a great bread to make ahead and freeze. To freeze, make it as directed and then wrap it in aluminum foil until sealed.
Place it into the freezer, where it will last for about 2 to 3 months. Then air fry from frozen for 4 to 8 minutes at 340 degrees F, air fryer setting, or until fully cooked.
How To Make Garlic Bread In The Oven
You can make this garlic bread in the oven as well. Put the prepared slices on a baking tray and bake for 10-12 minutes at 350 degrees F / 180 degrees C or until the bread turns golden brown and crispy from the outside.
More Air Fryer Bread Recipes:
Are you looking for some more amazing air fryer bread recipes? If so, you are in luck! In this post, we will share four of our favorite recipes that are perfect for any occasion. Whether you are looking for a delicious side dish or something to snack on, these recipes are sure to please. So, what are you waiting for? Check out these recipes and start cooking!
- AIR FRYER JALAPENO CORN MUFFINS: These Air Fryer Jalapeno Corn Muffins are the perfect recipe for game day or any day! Made with simple ingredients, they come together quickly and are so delicious. You’ll love the spicy jalapeno flavor combined with the sweet corn in these muffins. Enjoy them as is or serve them with a bit of honey butter for a real treat. No matter how you eat them, you’re going to love these air fryer muffins!
- AIR FRYER TACO SALAD BOWLS: If you love tacos, you’re going to love this taco salad bowl recipe. It’s easy to make, and it’s a great way to use up leftovers. Plus, it’s a healthy alternative to traditional tacos. So give it a try today! You won’t be disappointed.
- AIR FRYER SOFT DINNER ROLLS: If you love soft dinner rolls, you’re going to love this easy air fryer recipe. These rolls are so fluffy and delicious, and they only take a few minutes to cook in the air fryer. You’ll never want to eat store-bought dinner rolls again!
Don’t Forget To Pin:
Air Fryer Garlic Bread
- 5 tablespoons butter, unsalted and softened
- 2 tablespoons garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon parsley, chopped
- 1 tesapoon chili flakes
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 3 tablespoons parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 large baguette, sliced or 4 small baguettes sliced vertically into 2 pieces.
- Mix together melted or softened unsalted butter, minced garlic, chopped parsley, chili flakes, and dried oregano; mix everything then add grated parmesan and give a final mix.
- Generously spread the butter mixture onto the baguette slices.
- Preheat the air fryer for 5 minutes at 350 degrees F / 180-degree C. Place the baguette slices in the air fryer basket in a single layer without overcrowding.
- Cook for 5 minutes until light golden brown and crispy on the outside and soft in the middle.
- Let them cool for 2-3 minutes, serve warm and enjoy.
- Air Fryer