Frozen Garlic Knots in Air Fryer — Cooks who love garlic knots will be excited to know that they can make them in the air fryer! This is a quick and easy way to cook them, and they turn out crispy and delicious. Follow these simple steps to make Frozen Garlic Knots in Air Fryer.
Cooks, have you ever wanted to make garlic knots but didn’t want to fuss with yeast and all that? Me too! So, I decided to try making them in the air fryer. And they were a hit! If you have an air fryer, give this a try. You won’t be disappointed.
What Are Frozen Garlic Knots?
What are frozen garlic knots? These delicious appetizers are made of dough that is twisted around a clove of garlic and then baked. They can be served as an easy side dish or snack, and they’re perfect for parties! Frozen garlic knots can be found at most grocery stores, and they’re a great option for those who don’t have time to make their own. Read on to learn how to make them at home.
Why Make Frozen Garlic Knots In The Air Fryer?
Some recipes are just too good not to share, and this is one of them! These garlic knots take the frozen dough to a whole new level. Whether you’re looking for an appetizer or a side dish, these knots are sure to be a hit. Plus, they’re easy and convenient to make in the air fryer. So why not give them a try? You’ll be glad you did!
Ingredients Needed For Frozen Garlic Knots in Air Fryer
today, we’re talking about how to make delicious frozen garlic knots in your air fryer. All you need are a few simple ingredients and your air fryer. So what are you waiting for? Let’s get started!
- One Package of Frozen Garlic Knots: Be sure to keep your garlic knots frozen.
- Dipping Sauce: Grab some marinara sauce or alfredo sauce.
How To Cook Frozen Garlic Knots In Air Fryer
It’s no secret that the air fryer is a great appliance to have in your kitchen. It’s perfect for cooking all kinds of food, from chicken to fish to French fries. But did you know that you can also cook frozen garlic knots in the air fryer? Yes, it’s true! In just a few minutes, you can have perfectly cooked garlic knots that are crispy on the outside and soft on the inside. So if you’re looking for an easy way to enjoy this tasty appetizer, then be sure to try cooking them in the air fryer. You won’t be disappointed!
Step One: Add the frozen garlic knots to the air fryer. Set the temperature to 350 degrees F, and cook for 5 to 8 minutes, flipping halfway during the cooking process.
Step Two: Remove the garlic knots from the air fryer, and serve with your favorite dipping sauce.
- Frozen: Keep your garlic knots frozen. They will come out so much better if you start them from frozen.
- Timing: Remember to check your store-bought garlic knots as they cook up since every air fryer is slightly different.
- Crowding: Be careful not to crowd the air fryer, since the air fryer needs the hot air to freely circulate around the garlic knots to cook them to perfection.
- Preheating: There is no reason to preheat your air fryer. Frozen foods tend to come out better when you start with frozen.
What Are The Best Brands For Frozen Garlic Knots
If you’re a fan of Italian food, then you know that garlic knots are a must-have. But what’s the best brand to buy? Check out our list of the top five brands for frozen garlic knots. You won’t be disappointed!
- New York Bakery Hand-Tied Garlic Knots
- Marketside Savory Garlic Knots
- Great Value Cheese Garlic Knots
- Pillsbury Garlic Bread Pull-Apart Knots
- Kroger Mozzarella Twist Bread Sticks
- Any store-bought garlic bread.
How To Reheat Garlic Knots In The Air Fryer
Are you looking for an easy way to reheat garlic knots? If so, you’ll love using your air fryer! In just a few minutes, your garlic knots will be hot and crispy. Keep reading for instructions on how to reheat garlic knots in the air fryer.
- Place the garlic knots into the air fryer basket.
- Set the temperature to 300 degrees F, and cook for 2 to 4 minutes, or until the garlic knots are heated through.
More Air Fryer Recipes:
If you loved this recipe for frozen garlic knots in air fryer, check out some of these other recipes.
Air Fryer Milk Bread: Bread is a staple in most households. There are so many different types of bread, it can be hard to know which one to make. This blog post will show you how to make Air Fryer Milk and Honey White Bread. It’s simple, easy, and delicious! So, what are you waiting for? Try this recipe today!
Air Fryer Steak Kebabs: Summertime is perfect for cooking outdoors on the grill. But if it’s too hot or you don’t have a grill, don’t worry – the air fryer can do a great job too! These air fryer steak kebabs are easy to make and so delicious. You’ll love them!
Don’t Forget To Pin:
Frozen Garlic Knots in Air Fryer
- 6-8 frozen garlic knots
- Add the frozen garlic knots to the air fryer. Set the temperature to 350 degrees F, and cook for 5 to 8 minutes, flipping halfway during the cooking process.
- Remove the garlic knots from the air fryer, and serve with your favorite dipping sauce.
- Air Fryer