Air Fryer Soft Dinner Rolls are a great and easy homemade bread, made in the air fryer.
If you love a great fluffy, light, and tender batch of Air Fryer Soft Dinner Rolls, this is the recipe for you, and they are so easy to make with the help of the air fryer.
I love a great homemade bread recipe, and this one is one of my favorites.
Who doesn’t love a great homemade batch of dinner rolls to serve with dinner? I love serving them with my recipe for Instant Pot Spaghetti, but it goes from anything from BBQ to a slow-cooked pot roast.
If you are looking for even more Air Fryer Bread Recipes, some of my favorites are AIR FRYER GARLIC BREAD, AIR FRYER CHOCOLATE CROISSANTS, AIR FRYER 2 INGREDIENT WEIGHT WATCHER FRIENDLY BAGELS, and AIR FRYER OLIVE CHEESE BREAD.
Air Fryer Soft Dinner Rolls
While you still have to wait for the dough to rise, these dinner rolls are actually simple to make.
They come out amazing in the Air Fryer, light, fluffy, and tender. Because of all of the hot air that is circulating around the air fryer basket. They get perfectly cooked.
Ingredients Needed For Air Fryer Soft Dinner Rolls
- Active Dry Yeast
- Warm Milk
- Granulated Sugar
- Bread Flour
How To Make Air Fryer Soft Dinner Rolls
In a large mixing bowl, mix the yeast, warm milk, and 1 tablespoon of sugar. Leave for about 15 minutes until it starts to foam.
Add 1 tablespoon of sugar, egg, melted butter, salt, and bread flour. Mix well until everything is well combined. Once the dough has formed, knead for a few minutes, cover with a kitchen towel, and leave until it doubles for about 1 hour.
Spray your pan with non-stick cooking spray or olive oil spray.
Roll the dough into about 1 inch to 2 inch balls, Place your dough inside of the coated pan. Cover with saran wrap and wait about 30 minutes.
Set in the air fryer oven or basket, at 310 degrees F for 12 minutes, after 12 minutes check and see if the underside is done, if not, add about 2-4 minutes.
Some Pro Tips For Making Air Fryer Soft Dinner Rolls:
- The milk needs to be between 110 degrees to 115 degrees F, for the yeast to activate.
- I used regular active dry yeast.
- Wait for the dough to double in size, I usually put a kitchen towel over the dough.
- Try to make sure your dough balls are about the same size, so they all cook up evenly.
- For best results brush with butter, while they are cooking.
How To Store Leftover Air Fryer Soft Dinner Rolls
If you have any leftover dinner rolls, let them cool to room temperature and then place them into an airtight container.
They will last for about 2 to 3 days at room temperature. For any longer, place them into the refrigerator.
How To Freeze
These are perfect bread to freeze. If you want to freeze, wrap them individually in saran wrap a few times, and then in a layer or two of foil. As you wrap them, place them into a freezer bag.
They will last in the freeze for about 1 to 2 months. To thaw, place them into the refrigerator until thawed. You can reheat them in either the microwave or in the Air Fryer.
Other Great Air Fryer Bread Recipes:
- 1 package of active dry yeast (or 2 1/4 teaspoons)
- 1 cup warm milk (about 110-115 degrees)
- 2 tablespoons sugar (divided)
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup melted unsalted butter
- 1 teaspoon salt (omit if using salted butter)
- 3 cups bread flour
- In a large mixing bowl, mix the yeast, warm milk, and 1 tablespoon of sugar. Leave for about 15 minutes until it starts to foam.
- Add 1 tablespoon of sugar, egg, melted butter, salt, and bread flour.
- Mix well until everything is well combined. Once the dough has formed, knead for a few minutes, cover with a kitchen towel, and leave until it doubles for about 1 hour.
- Spray your pan with non-stick cooking spray or olive oil spray.
- Roll the dough into about 1 inch to 2 inch balls; place your dough inside the coated pan.
- Cover with saran wrap and wait about 30 minutes.
- Set in the air fryer oven or basket at 310 degrees F for 12 minutes; after 12 minutes, check and see if the underside is done. If not, add about 2-4 minutes.
- Plate, serve, and enjoy!
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 183Total Fat: 5gSaturated Fat: 3gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 2gCholesterol: 27mgSodium: 194mgCarbohydrates: 28gFiber: 1gSugar: 2gProtein: 6g
Don’t Forget to Pin-