Frozen Garlic Bread In The Air Fryer results in delicious crusty bread with soft and tender centers. This Texas toast garlic bread is bound to be the ultimate side to all your favorite dishes!
Air Fryer Frozen Texas Toast Garlic Bread has never been so good and so easy!
Perfectly toasted and absolutely delicious. Air fryer garlic bread comes together in minutes and all you need is frozen Texas toast!
My kids absolutely love this, and they love making it themselves. The air fryer does a PERFECT job at making garlic toast!
Why You’ll Love Garlic Bread In The Air Fryer
- Great side to pasta and other dishes
- Family Friendly
- Only 1 ingredient
Texas Toast Garlic Bread in the Air Fryer
- Frozen Texas Toast: If you’ve never had this, you’re in for a treat! Don’t worry — it will say Texas toast on the package. Find these in the freezer aisle with the dinner rolls and dough. It’s essentially thick slices of bread slathered in butter and seasonings.
Step 1: Spray air fryer
Start by spraying your air fryer basket with olive oil spray.
Step 2: Add Texas toast garlic bread
Place Texas toast in air fryer. Take care not to crowd the basket. It will end up taking longer to cook.
Step 3: Cook Texas toast in air fryer
Set the air fryer to the temperature of 320 F.
Set the time for 3 minutes. After 3 minutes, flip the toast, then set your timer for another 3 minutes.
Step 4: Serve
Remove from the basket. Plate air fryer garlic bread, serve, and enjoy!
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I add cheese to the air fryer garlic bread?
Yes! You can buy it with cheese or add your own. After you flip the Texas toast garlic bread over, sprinkle it with your favorite cheese. Cheddar, mozzarella, provolone, or a mixture of any will work. I recommend freshly grating your cheese so it melts better.
Do I need to thaw Texas toast garlic bread before air frying?
Nope! Instead, place the frozen garlic bread in the air fryer when you are ready to cook. Thawing it will cause the outside to cook really quickly, and the texture will be way off.
What do I serve with garlic bread in the air fryer?
Texas toast in the air fryer really goes with most meals. We usually serve it with pasta, steak, chicken, and salmon. But, anytime a craving for frozen garlic bread in the air fryer strikes, I say make it!
Some Other Great Air Fryer Toast Recipes
- AIR FRYER GARLIC TOAST
- EASY AIR FRYER RICOTTA TOAST WITH ROASTED GARLIC AND TOMATOES
- AIR FRYER BAKED APPLE TOAST
DON’T FORGET TO PIN:
Frozen Garlic Bread in Air Fryer
- 1 package Texas Toast Garlic Bread
- Start by spraying your air fryer basket with olive oil spray.
- Set your bread down in the basket, being careful not to crowd the basket. It will end up taking longer to cook.
- Set the air fryer to the temperature of 320 F.
- Set the time for 3 minutes. After 3 minutes, flip the toast, and set your timer for another 3 minutes.
- Remove from the air fryer basket.
- Plate, serve, and enjoy!
- Air Fryer