Air Fryer Garlic Bread Pizza Toast is amazing! If you have been looking for the perfect kid-friendly meal, this is one of the best, and with the air fryer, they are so easy to make!
If you love a simple meal, this is so good! In less than 10 minutes, from start to finish, you can have the perfect homemade pizza.
I used to make these in the oven for my family, but not with the Air Fryer, and you get a crunchy crust and a soft to gooey center. Creating the perfect bite.
This recipe was made to be cooked in the Air Fryer! They are so good! My teens have been preparing these all summer long, and they will certainly make for a great back-to-school lunch. Just wrap them up, and they travel well.
If you have been looking for some great Air Fryer Kid-Friendly Recipes, some of my favorites are AIR FRYER HOT DOG TAQUITOS, FROZEN CHICKEN PATTIES IN THE AIR FRYER, AIR FRYER BLT WITH HARD-BOILED EGGS, and AIR FRYER HARDEE’S BIG HOT HAM ‘N’ CHEESE.
Ingredients Needed For Air Fryer Garlic Bread Pizza Toast
- Garlic Texas Toast
- Pizza Sauce
- Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- Sliced Pepperoni
How To Make Air Fryer Garlic Bread Pizza Toast
Put your frozen Garlic Texas Toast into the Air Fyrer Basket. Set the temperaure to 350 degrees F, air fryer setting, cook for 3 to 5 minutes, until the Texas Toast is golden brown.
Add the pizza sauce on top.
Add the pepperoni slices on top.
Add the Mozzarella Cheese On Top. Set back into the Air Fryer, air fry for another 3 to 4 minutes at 350 degrees F, air fryer setting, until the cheese is melted.
- This recipe will work in any Air Fryer Basket or Oven Model. I have made this frequently in my Ninja Foodi, Instant Pot Vortex, Instant Pot Crisp Lid and GoWise. The recipe will work exactly tehs ame, although the time may vary.
- I found that the pepperoni may fly around, so I added the cheese on top, for best results.
- For a better flavor, I also toasted the bread, before adding the toppings. I found that the bottom layer was crunchier, than adding the toppings, before toasting.
- Do not crowd the air fryer basket, otherwise your bread may not adequately toast up. For best results, leave space around the bread.
Can you use Aluminum Foil in the Air Fryer?
Yes, I have been using aluminum foil for years in my air fryer. Although, you should check the owner’s manual before you do, since every air fryer is slightly different.
For safety reasons, make sure that you do not have any loose foil that can accidentally fly into the heating element, which would pose a safety hazard and may cause damage to your air fryer.
How long do you cook Air Fryer Garlic Bread Pizza Toast?
Although every air fryer is slightly different and the time will vary slightly, the average time will be about 6 to 9 minutes.
You will notice that I toasted my Texas Toast, before adding the toppings, as I found that it produced a better tasting dish.
Some Other Quick & Easy Air Fryer Recipes:
- AIR FRYER BLT WITH HARD-BOILED EGGS
- AIR FRYER HARDEE’S BIG HOT HAM ‘N’ CHEESE
- FROZEN CHICKEN PATTIES IN THE AIR FRYER
- AIR FRYER ST. PATRICK’S DAY RAINBOW GRILLED CHEESE
- AIR FRYER GRILLED CHEESE PIZZA SANDWICHES
- 8 Pieces of Frozen Texas Toast Garlic
- 1 cup pizza sauce
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 16 slices pepperoni
- Put your frozen Garlic Texas Toast into the Air Fryer Basket. Set the temperature to 350 degrees F, air fryer setting, cook for 3 to 5 minutes, until the Texas Toast is golden brown.
- Add the pizza sauce on top.
- Add the pepperoni slices on top.
- Add the Mozzarella Cheese On Top. Set back into the Air Fryer, air fry for another 3 to 4 minutes at 350 degrees F, air fryer setting, until the cheese is melted.
- Plate, serve, and enjoy!
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 177Total Fat: 9gSaturated Fat: 3gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 5gCholesterol: 7mgSodium: 400mgCarbohydrates: 18gFiber: 2gSugar: 3gProtein: 6g
ForkToSpoon.com occasionally offers nutritional information for recipes contained on this site. This information is provided as a courtesy and is an estimate only. This information comes from online calculators. Although we try to attempt to provide accurate nutritional information, these figures are only estimates.