This is one of the easiest recipes, The Easiest Air Fryer Chicken Sandwich You Will Ever Make (And One of the Most Tastiest!)
Here is a great recipe, which is a twist on a basic air fried chicken dish, before I had my air fryer, I would use the grill to make all of my chicken dishes, and my kids loved it so, I decided to try it in the air fryer. You know what, I think chicken does better in the air fryer than on the grill.
There is a great secret to your chicken, so if you have been coming up with chicken that is dried or with white spots. The secret, which most experience air fryer people would tell you is to spray, spray and spray your chicken. Always, spray your chicken before and after you flip your chicken. This will ensure a moist and delicious chicken dish.
This chicken was a huge hit with my kids, and it was an easy meal. And isn’t it easy, when the entire family east the same meal?
This chicken dish can be made ahead of time, just cover it with aluminum foil, depending on how long dinner is, from the time you make it until you eat it. If it’s a long time, remember to keep it in the refrigerator, until ready to eat.
Here are some tips for air frying chicken:
- Seasoning your chicken is important.
- Most chicken dishes can be rubbed and then set into the refrigerator ahead of time. So, when you come home from work/errands/kids, etc., you can just place it in the air fryer, spray it with olive oil spray and air fryer.
- Spraying the chicken with olive oil spray is one of the keys. I spray the heck of out of, and I always get no white spots and tender (way juicy) chicken.
- Always flip the chicken halfway, and then spray again. This way both sides are nice, light and tender.
- Because eating uncooked chicken is unhealthy and can you sick, invest in a meat thermometer.
Kitchen Items Used: (Note: Affiliate links are included in this post)
Don’t Forget to Pin—
The Easiest Air Fryer Chicken Sandwich You Will Ever Make
This is one of the quickest and easiest recipes, not to mention the most delicious. So, if you are in the mood for a copy cat fried chicken sandwiches which rivals Chick Fila, Popeyes or KFC< this is it.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 8 minutes
- Total Time: 13 minutes
- Yield: 10 sliders 1x
- Category: Dinner
- Cuisine: Chicken
- 1 package frozen chicken popcorn bites
- 1 package slider rolls
- 1 package montery jack sliced cheese
- 1/2 cup BBQ sauce
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- lettuce, tomoatoes, ketchup, etc.
- Start by laying out the popcorn chicken in the air fryer or air fryer tray. Set the temperature to 320 degrees for 3 minutes, after 3 minutes flip and air fry for another 1 minute.
- Once the chicken is cooked, place down the bottom half of the slider bun, cheese (I cut mine) to fit the bun and a tablespoon of BBQ sauce, then place the chicken on top (see pic)
- Place the top bun on the slider.
- Brush with melted butter and I put some BBQ seasoning on top. Set back in the air fryer for about 1-2 minutes just until the cheese is melted.
- Then have the kids (or adults) add toppings, lettuce, tomatoes, ketchup, etc. Enjoy!