Everyone’s favorite recipe for making frozen French fries. Today, I am giving you one of the most popular recipes for making Air Fryer Frozen French Fries With French Fry Seasoning.
Everyone who owns an air fryer has made frozen French Fries. They come out amazingly!
Now, I am giving you one of my favorite seasoning blends, which really elevates your Frozen French Fries to a totally new level.
And they are relatively healthy since you are cooking them to perfection with no cooking oil. So, forget the fast-food restaurant,s and make your own in you Air Fryer!
INGREDIENTS YOU’LL NEED FOR AIR FRYER FROZEN FRENCH FRIES
You can use any frozen French Fy you want for this recipe, and today I used a sample crinkle-cut frozen french fry and my homemade French Fry Seasoning Mix.
FRENCH FRY SEASONING
If you have never heard of French fry seasoning, it is the simple blend of spices that restaurants traditionally use. They mostly include:
- Onion Salt
- Garlic Powder
- Black Pepper
- Cayenne Pepper
HOW TO COOK FRENCH FRIES IN AIR FRYER
Start by placing the frozen French fries into the air fryer basket, and then shake them so they are in a single layer.
Air fry for 15 to 20 minutes at 400 degrees F, air fryer setting. Shake the basket several times during the cooking process for best results.
SOME PRO TIPS:
- Shake your basket several times during the cooking process.
- A single layer works best.
- This recipe will work with any air fryer, including the Ninja Foodi, Instant Pot Vortex, and other air fryer basket and oven models.
- Season your French fries with salt before serving.
HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO COOK FROZEN FRENCH FRIES IN THE AIR FRYER?
Depending on your air fryer, it will take anywhere from 15 to 20 minutes. The key to making perfect Air Fryer French Fries is a single layer for fries and shaking the basket several times during the cooking process.
This will allow for your Fries to be perfect.
MORE AIR FRYER RECIPES
- AIR FRYER BABY POTATOES
- AIR FRYER MOZZARELLA BITES
- EASY AIR FRYER BAKED BEAN BACON CUPS
- AIR FRYER SALAMI BOATS
- AIR FRYER CHOCOLATE CHIP GRANOLA
Don’t Forget To Pin-
- 1 package of frozen French fries
- 2 teaspoons Onion Salt
- 2 teaspoons Paprika
- 2 teaspoons dried Parsley
- 1 teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon dried Oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon dried Basil
- 1/2 teaspoon Black Pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon Cayenne Pepper
- Start by placing the frozen French fries into the air fryer basket, and then shake them so they are in a single layer.
- Air fry for 15 to 20 minutes at 400 degrees F, air fryer setting. Shake the basket several times during the cooking process for best results.
- Season with the Fry Seasoning before serving.
- Plate, serve, and enjoy!
To make the Fry Seasoning: Mix all of the spices in a bowl.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 88Total Fat: 3gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 2gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 1059mgCarbohydrates: 15gFiber: 2gSugar: 0gProtein: 2g