If you have failed at air fryer mozzarella sticks, I want you to try these, and I really want you to come back and tell me how easy they were. I really do. I want to hear from everyone that had trouble in the air fryer making mozzarella sticks. Because this might be the greatest hack of all.
This was my kid’s favorite lunch this year, not only did we have Air Fried Mozzarella Sticks, but we also had Instant Pot Potato Skins, so it was like an appetizer day. And, who doesn’t love appetizers?
I have been using my air fryer and experiment with different foods. so this is what I came up with.
Follow along with our cooking adventures on Facebook because I have a LOT in store this summer. Some of them will blow your mind.
Did you try Fry dough in the air fryer, how about Elephant Ears? Yeah, we have it all here, I am going Extreme Air Frying this summer, so if you aren’t sign up for the newsletter, I’m sorry but you will be missing out.
This was one of my son’s favorite Superbowl (Super Bowl) Snacks that we had this past year, but I never got time to post them, so I thought I would. As they were amazing. You will not be disappointed with the results.
These cheese sticks can be made healthier, but choosing low-fat or skim mozzarella sticks in your dairy aisle. You do not get the deeply fried color that you get when you oil fry these, but since that is mostly oily that gives your mozzarella stick that color, you shouldn’t be surprised or disappointed. It is saving you thousands or hundreds of calories. I did try baking this recipe and it does work. In case you are not in possession of an air fryer, but still, want to try the recipe.
Kitchen Items Used: (Note: Affiliate links are included in this post)
Don’t Forget to Pin–
Air Fryer, Air Fried, The Easiest Mozzarella Bites, You Will Ever Make in Your Air Fryer!
These are the easiest mozzarella sticks you will ever make, and you save lots of time because you don’t have to freeze them.
- Prep Time: 20
- Cook Time: 10
- Total Time: 30
- Yield: 4 servings 1x
- Category: Appetizer
- Method: Air Fryer
- Cuisine: American
- 1 can Crescent dough
- 1 package mozzarella sticks
- 3 tablespoon melted butter
- 1/4 cup panko breadcrumbs
- Start by separating your dough, you want to separate it into sheets, so you get a full sheet, see picture.
- Then cut the cheese sticks in 3 pieces, 1 cheese sticks will get you 3 pieces.
- Wrap your cheese stick up, using the dough, and make sure that the edges are well sealed.
- Use your fingers for sealing them, and roll them so all of the dough is whole, you don’t want any places for the cheese to escape.
- Dip the cheese packages into the melted butter.
- Then into the panko breadcrumbs.
- As you dip them into the butter and then panko, place them into a greased air fryer basket.
- Set the air fryer temperature to 370 degrees F, for 5 minutes, after 5 minutes look at them, are they golden brown? I flipped mine and did another 3 minutes.
- Repeat until you used all of the dough up,
- Plate, serve and enjoy!
Keywords: frozen mozzarella cheese sticks in air fryer air fryer mozzarella sticks wonton air fryer mozzarella sticks keto vegan mozzarella sticks air fryer how long to air fry farm rich breaded mozzarella sticks hot cheeto mozzarella sticks air fryer air fryer mozzarella slices air fryer grilled cheese with mozzarella sticks