These are so good! If you have been looking for a great recipe for air fryer seasoned French fries, this is one of my favorites, and it soon will be one of yours too!
Air Fryer Seasoned French Fries are a healthier alternative to traditional deep-fried french fries. They are cooked in an air fryer, which uses hot air to cook the food. This results in less oil being used and a healthier french fry. The Air Fryer Seasoned French Fries are also flavored with a seasoning blend, which gives them a great taste.
What You Need To Make Seasoned French Fries In The Air Fryer
Making French fries in the air fryer is a quick and easy way to enjoy a delicious snack or side dish! Here is all you need!
- Potatoes: The key to making perfect air fryer fries is to start with the right potatoes. For best results, look for Russet potatoes that are long and slender.
- Oil: Use any high-heat cooking oil, such as avocado oil, olive oil, grapeseed oil, or coconut oil.
- Seasonings and Spices: Salt, Black Pepper, Smoked Paprika, and Garlic Salt
How To Make Air Fryer Seasoned French Fries
To get the perfect fries, start by peeling and rinsing your potatoes. The key to getting them crispy is to dry them with a kitchen towel or paper towels before cutting them into strips about ¼ inch wide slices in thickness. You can also leave the skin on, but remember to wash and dry the potatoes.
Step One: Clean and dry your potatoes.
Step Two: Slice the potatoes into 1/4 inch wide slices, either by using a mandoline or a very sharp knife.
Step Three: Add the sliced potatoes to a bowl of cold water, you want all of the potatoes to be under the water. Let the potatoes soak for 30 minutes. This will help remove the starch from the potatoes, which will help them crisp up.
Step Four: Dry the potatoes, by either leaving them on paper towels or drying them with a kitchen towel.
Step Five: Once your potatoes are dried, add them to a bowl and add the oil, and seasonings, and toss to coat.
Step Six: Place the potatoes into the air fryer basket, single layer, being careful not to overcrowd, leaving plenty of space around the potatoes, then set the temperature to 400 degrees F, using the air fryer setting, cook for 15 to 20 minutes, shaking the basket frequently during the cooking process. Remove the fries, when they are fully done, and crispy!
Tips For The Best Air Fried Seasoned Fries
Air frying has become a popular way to cook food in recent years. Though it may seem like a new trend, the concept of air frying dates back to the early 1900s. Today, air fryers are more popular than ever, and for good reason. They offer a healthier alternative to deep-fried foods and can be used to cook a variety of items. If you’re looking to make the perfect air-fried seasoned fries, there are a few things you should keep in mind.
- Don’t overcrowd the air fryer. potatoes need space to cook properly, so make sure to cook them in batches if necessary
- Season your fries before cooking them. This will help give them flavor and prevent them from sticking together.
- Be sure to cut the potatoes into even pieces. This will help them cook evenly, ensuring that they’re all nice and crispy.
- Remember to dry the potatoes, before you add the oil and seasonings, this way they crisp up!
Frequently Asked Questions
What Air Fryer Can I Make These French Fries In?
This is one of the most common questions I get asked. while today I prepared these in the Cosori 5.8, you can also prepare and cook them in any of the following air fryers:
- instant pot air fryer lid
- Crux Air Fryer
- Instant Pot Vortex Air Fryer
- Ninja Air Fryer
- Ninja Foodi Air Fryer
Some of my favorite air fryers are included here.
How Do I Make Cajun Fries?
The answer is simple: with a little bit of creativity and a whole lot of spice. Cajun fries are the perfect way to add some zest to your next meal. And, best of all, they’re easy to make. Here’s how:
- Start with a base of fresh, crispy french fries. For extra flavor, try using sweet potato fries or making your own from scratch.
- Next, add your favorite Cajun seasoning. Be generous – the more seasoning, the better!
- Finally, top your fries with shredded cheese and diced peppers for extra flavor and visual appeal.
- Follow the directions below, for the time and temperature.
Enjoy your Cajun fries as a side dish or appetizer. And don’t be afraid to experiment with different seasonings and toppings to create your own unique version.
How Do I Cook Checkers Fries Air Fryer
The good news is that cooking Checkers fries in an air fryer is actually quite simple. First, you’ll need to preheat your air fryer to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. Then, add the frozen Checkers fries to the basket of the air fryer. Cook for eight minutes, or until the fries are golden brown and crispy. Once they’re done, remove them from the air fryer and enjoy!
Famous Seasoned Fries Air Fryer
First, you will need to preheat your air fryer to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. Then spread out the Famous Seasoned Fries out evenly on the fryer basket.
Cook for about 15 minutes, flipping the fries halfway through. Once they are golden brown and crispy, remove them from the basket and enjoy! You can also add your favorite dipping sauce to make them even more delicious
More Air Fryer Recipes
Looking for more air fryer recipes? You’ve come to the right place! Here at Allrecipes, we have a wide variety of air fryer recipes to choose from. Whether you’re looking for a healthy alternative to fried chicken or trying to cut down on your food budget, air fryer recipes are a great option. Plus, they’re usually quick and easy to make. Here are a few of our favorite air fryer recipes:
- Air Fryer Chicken Wings: These chicken wings are crispy and delicious, and they’re perfect for game day.
- Air Fryer Fish Sticks: A healthier alternative to fried fish, these fish sticks are coated in a light batter and cooked to perfection in the air fryer.
- Air Fryer Fries: This lightened-up version of french fries is just as crispy and delicious as the real thing. And there’s no need to feel guilty about indulging in them!
So what are you waiting for? Get cooking with these delicious air fryer recipes!
Don’t Forget To Pin:
Air Fryer Seasoned French Fries
- 3 large potatoes
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- Clean and dry your potatoes.
- Slice the potatoes into 1/4 inch wide slices, either by using a mandoline or a very sharp knife.
- Add the sliced potatoes to a bowl of cold water, you want all of the potatoes to be under the water. Let the potatoes soak for 30 minutes. This will help remove the starch from the potatoes, which will help them crisp up.
- Dry the potatoes, by either leaving them on paper towels or drying them with a kitchen towel.
- Once your potatoes are dried, add them to a bowl and add the oil, and seasonings, and toss to coat.
- Place the potatoes into the air fryer basket, single layer, being careful not to overcrowd, leaving plenty of space around the potatoes, then set the temperature to 400 degrees F, using the air fryer setting, cook for 15 to 20 minutes, shaking the basket frequently during the cooking process. Remove the fries, when they are fully done, and crispy!
- Air Fryer
- Bowl of Cold Water