Air Fryer Frozen Fish Sticks are amazing! There is nothing better than a perfect and crispy piece of fish.
I love fish sticks, and you can easily make them from frozen in minutes, and they are so easy to prepare.
You will get a great plate of crispy and delicious Air Fryer Fish Sticks!
Perfectly breaded and crispy!
There is nothing better!
If you are looking for even more Air Fryer Seafood Recipes, some of my favorites are AIR FRYER BACON WRAPPED SCALLOPS, AIR FRYER SALMON WITH WHOLE-GRAIN MUSTARD, AIR FRYER MAPLE GLAZED SALMON, and AIR FRYER BAKED SHRIMP SCAMPI.
HOW TO COOK OR RE-HEAT AIR FRYER FROZEN FISH STICKS
Since the hot air perfectly cooks up the fish sticks, the exterior gets so crispy and delicious. And if you want them even crispier, you can even spray them with cooking spray, which will crisp up the breading.
You do not need much to make these frozen fish sticks amazing!
Some Tips For Making The Best Air Fryer Frozen Fish Sticks
- Spray your basket or use a piece of parchment paper in the basket to line it.
- Each air fryer is different, so for best results, check your air fryer frequently during the cooking process.
- Leave space around them to cook up perfectly, remember an air fryer works by hot air circulating the basket, and cook up the food. If you have food touching, the food will not get cooking correctly or evenly.
Some Best Brands Of Frozen Fish Sticks:
While everyone has different tastes, these are the ones that my family truly loves, and tastes almost like homemade:
- Gorton’s Fish Sticks
- Great Value Fish Sticks
- Trident Fish Sticks
- Mrs. Paul’s Crunchy Fish Sticks
- Natural Sea Cod Fish Sticks
- 1 package of frozen fish sticks (found in the freezer section)
- Start by preheating your air fryer to 400 degrees F, air fryer setting.
- Spray your air fryer basket or tray. (with non-stick cooking spray or olive oil spray)
- Lay your fish sticks out, so they have room, and they don’t touch.
- Set the temperature to 400 degrees for 4 minutes; after 4 minutes, flip and cook for an additional 4 minutes.
- Plate, serve, and enjoy!
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 39Total Fat: 2gSaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 2gCholesterol: 4mgSodium: 57mgCarbohydrates: 3gFiber: 0gSugar: 0gProtein: 2g