This is one of my favorite meals. Probably because my kids eat it up, they love it. It’s a great source of protein, which my son Jason hates. So, since, I would rather have him eat shrimp and bacon (who doesn’t love bacon). I make this usually on the weekends, as we can eat it on the go.
This is also a great recipe for the Air Fryer. If you haven’t gotten an air fryer, pick one up, the results are amazing. They are currently on sale, at Kohls.
Here are some other of my tried and true recipes:
Don’t Forget To Pin–
Air Fryer-Bacon Wrapped Shrimp
This is a great and easy recipe. It is really easy to make, and easy better to eat.
- Prep Time: 35
- Cook Time: 7
- Total Time: 42
- Yield: 4 servings 1x
- Category: Seafood, Appetizer
- Method: Air Fryer
- Cuisine: American
- 16 shrimp, cleaned and deveined (defrosted shrimp works best)
- 16 slices of bacon
- Preheat your air fryer to 390 degrees F.
- Wrap every shrimp in bacon.
- Then place the prepared shrimp, wrapped in bacon, in the refrigerator for about 30 minutes.
- After the time, place them in the fryer basket for about 5 minutes. Then, flip them over and bake for another 2 minutes.
- Plate, serve and enjoy!
Keywords: frozen bacon wrapped shrimp in air fryer ninja foodi bacon wrapped shrimp old bay bacon wrapped shrimp bacon wrapped shrimp hot air fryer fried bacon wrapped shrimp keto bacon wrapped shrimp air fryer shrimp h e b bacon wrapped shrimp