Look at that, Bacon Wrapped Shrimp, yummy!
This is one of my favorite meals, I mean who can resist, bacon-wrapped shrimp? Probably because my kids eat it up, they love it. It’s a great source of protein, which my son Jason hates. So, since, I would rather have him eat shrimp and bacon (who doesn’t love bacon). I make this usually on the weekends, as we can eat it on the go. This also makes a great appetizer if you are having guests over, everyone loves bacon. One of the best air fryer recipes for Air Fryer Bacon Wrapped Shrimp.
This is one of the simplest things you can make in your air fryer, so if you are looking for a great recipe to start with, this is one of my recommendations.
Here are some really easy tricks to make bacon-wrapped shrimp, if you have never made them before.
- You can either peel the shrimp or leave the tail on. Leaving the tail on (while not edible) makes it easier for your guests to eat. Since, they have something to hold on to, especially if you are serving it with a dipping sauce.
- To wrap the bacon around the shrimp, you need to do it really tight, you can use a toothpick to tightly secure the bacon to the shrimp.
- If you have never made bacon in the air fryer, it’s always a great idea to preheat the air fryer. If you do not have a preheat button on your air fryer, since all air fryers are different, simply set the air fryer for 5 minutes, at the recipe temperature. Then carefully add your food, remembering the basket or tray is HOT!
- Do not crowd the basket or air fryer tray. Since the air fryer works by circulating the air around the food, if you crowd the basket, the bacon will not get crispy.
- For this recipe the bigger the shrimp the easier it will be to wrap the bacon around the shrimp. I would recommend that you go with either an extra-large (26/30), jumbo (21/25), or extra jumbo, (16/20). The bags are always clearly marked.
- Keep your bacon in the refrigerator until ready to wrap your shrimp, as it is easier to wrap.
Here are some other great shrimp recipes,
Here are some great dipping sauces, for Bacon Wrapped Shrimp–
Don’t Forget To Pin, Bacon Wrapped Shrimp–
Air Fryer-Bacon Wrapped Shrimp
This is a great and easy recipe. It is really easy to make, and easy better to eat. This is one of the easiest shrimp recipes to make in the air fryer, and everyone loves it as an appetizer.
- Prep Time: 35
- Cook Time: 7
- Total Time: 42
- Yield: 4 servings 1x
- Category: Seafood, Appetizer
- Method: Air Fryer
- Cuisine: American
- 16 shrimp, cleaned and deveined (defrosted shrimp works best)
- 16 slices of bacon
- Preheat your air fryer to 390 degrees F, for about 5 minutes.
- Wrap every shrimp in bacon.
- Then place the prepared shrimp, wrapped in bacon, in the refrigerator for about 30 minutes.
- After the time, place them in the fryer basket for about 5 minutes. Then, flip them over and bake for another 2 minutes.
- Plate, serve, and enjoy!
Keywords: frozen bacon wrapped shrimp in air fryer ninja foodi bacon wrapped shrimp old bay bacon wrapped shrimp bacon wrapped shrimp hot air fryer fried bacon wrapped shrimp keto bacon wrapped shrimp air fryer shrimp h e b bacon wrapped shrimp