Air Fryer Shrimp Tacos are truly amazing! The next time you have taco night at your house, switch it up and add shrimp to the menu!
This is a healthy alternative, and with the summer, fresh herbs and produce available. This will produce both great flavors, which will be healthy and delicious!
I love taco night at our house, and I love when I give my kids the choice of toppings, they can add all of their favorites, which is absolutely perfect for a picky eater!
Today, I added many toppings, but you can go with as little or as much as you want. Everything works! And if you are following a gluten-free diet, you can use corn tortillas, which is great to involve everyone in Shrimp Tacos!
And if you have not air-fried shrimp in the Air Fryer, they come out perfectly tender, juicy, and delicious!
Oh, So Good!
If you are looking for even more Air Fryer Shrimp Recipes, some of my favorites are AIR FRYER GARLIC BUTTER SHRIMP, AIR FRYER COCONUT SHRIMP, AIR FRYER OLD BAY SHRIMP, and AIR FRYER BAKED SHRIMP SCAMPI.
Ingredients Needed For Air Fryer Shrimp Tacos
- Olive Oil
- Chili Powder
- Ground Cumin
- Onion Powder
- Garlic Powder
- Cayenne Pepper
- Sea Salt
- Green Shredded Cabbage
- Flour or Corn Tortillas
- Toppings: Cojita Cheese, Lime Wedges, etc.
How To Make Air Fryer Shrimp Tacos
Mix the shrimp with olive oil, chili powder, ground cumin, onion powder, garlic powder, cayenne pepper, salt, and parsley in a small bowl.
Add your shrimp into the Air Fryer Basket, set the temperature to 400 degrees F, air fryer setting, and set the timer for 6 to 8 minutes. Shake the basket several times during the cooking process.
Once the shrimp turns opaque, remove them from the basket, and add them to your tortilla. Add your favorite toppings!
- This recipe is really easy. But one of the keys to remember is not to crowd the air fryer basket, otherwise, your shrimp will not cook up properly.
- This recipe will work with any type of air fryer, including the Ninja Food, Instant Pot Vortex, GoWise, and PowerXL. The recipe will remain the same, but the cooking time will vary.
- Shake the basket several times during the cooking process. So all of the shrimp is perfectly cooked.
- If you want even more flavor, brush your cooked shrimp with some melted unsalted butter, right before serving.
ARE AIR FRYER SHRIMP TACOS HEALTHY?
Yes, they are very healthy. Shrimp is a very healthy protein, with very little fat, and since we only use a samlal amount of olive oil in the recipe, this is a very healthy and Weight Watcher Meal.
You can also make this a KETO and low-carb friendly meal, since Shrimp is a great protein source. Serve these with lettuce leaves or find a great low-carb tortilla option.
Since you can add a lot of vegetables to this Shrimp Taco, you can really make it super healthy by adding a lot of fresh vegetables, including diced tomatoes, shredded lettuce, red onions, diced cilantro and even sliced avocados.
WHAT GOES WITH AIR FRYER SHRIMP TACOS?
One of the best things about making a homemade shrimp taco, is that you can add anything that you want, and you can serve it with whatever you want.
The traditional ways to serve them is wiht rice and beans, but this would go so well with a simple garden salad or roasted vegetables.
Some Other Air Fryer Shrimp Recipes:
- AIR FRYER BONEFISH GRILL BANG BANG SHRIMP (COPYCAT)
- AIR FRYER SHRIMP AND CHORIZO PASTA
- EASY AIR FRYER HONEY GARLIC SHRIMP
- AIR FRYER GARLIC AND LEMON SHRIMP
- AIR FRYER SPICY NEW ORLEANS SHRIMP
- EASY AIR FRYER INDIAN BUTTER SHRIMP
- AIR FRYER SOUTHWESTERN SHRIMP TACOS
- 1 pound thawed shrimp, peeled, deveined, and tails removed
- 2 teaspoon chili powder
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper (less if you do not want it hot)
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon fresh parsley, diced
- 1 cup shredded green cabbage
- Flour or Corn Tortillas
- Optional: Cojita Cheese, Lime Wedges, Sliced Avocados, Diced Tomatoes, Shredded Lettuce, Guacamole, Sour Cream, etc.
- Mix the shrimp with olive oil, chili powder, ground cumin, onion powder, garlic powder, cayenne pepper, salt, and parsley in a small bowl.
- Add your shrimp into the Air Fryer Basket, set the temperature to 400 degrees F, air fryer setting, and set the timer for 6 to 8 minutes. Shake the basket several times during the cooking process.
- Once the shrimp turns opaque, remove them from the basket, and add them to your tortilla. Add your favorite toppings!
- Plate, serve, and enjoy!
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 451Total Fat: 18gSaturated Fat: 4gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 12gCholesterol: 248mgSodium: 1391mgCarbohydrates: 41gFiber: 8gSugar: 3gProtein: 34g
ForkToSpoon.com occasionally offers nutritional information for recipes contained on this site. This information is provided as a courtesy and is an estimate only. This information comes from online calculators. Although we try to attempt to provide accurate nutritional information, these figures are only estimates.