Air Fryer Old Bay Shrimp is amazing! It’s so easy to make in the Air Fryer, and it’s one of my family’s favorite shrimp dishes.
So, the next time that you are looking for a simple shrimp dinner or dish, this one is so easy, you won’t even believe it!
Old-Bay Seasoning is made for seafood! There is nothing better, and serve this up with some melted butter, and you have a KETO and low-carb-friendly dinner, lunch, or snack! And shrimp is also a great Air Fryer Weight Watcher Recipe, which means everyone can enjoy it!
So today, with only a few ingredients, you can easily make this up!
Ingredients Needed For Air Fryer Old Bay Shrimp
- Shrimp, Large or Jumbo
- Lemon Juice
- Minced Garlic
- Old Bay Seasoning
How To Make Air Fryer Old Bay Shrimp
Add the shrimp, melted butter, lemon juice, minced garlic, and Old Bay Seasoning in a small mixing bowl.
Then set the shrimp into the air fryer basket, set the temperature to 390 degrees F, air fryer setting, and cook for 8 to 10 minutes.
This can be served as an appetizer, snack, or as part of a larger meal.
Some great way to serve your Air Fryer Old Bay Shrimp is over a bed of rice, or pasta. I love mixing it with some rice pilaf, as I find that the flavors really work well together.
If you have any leftover Air Fryer Old Bay Shrimp place them into an airtight container, and place them into the refrigerator. They will last between 1 to 2 days.
You can easily reheat the leftover shrimp in the air fryer, set them in the basket, and air fry them at 350 degrees F, air fryer setting until they are hot.
Some Great Sauces To Serve With:
- Melted Butter, Parsley, and Minced Garlic
- Lemon and Oregano Sauce
- Aioli Sauce
- Bang Bang Shrimp Sauce
- Mango Salsa
More Air Fryer Recipes
- AIR FRYER SHRIMP ROLL
- AIR FRYER SOUTHWESTERN SHRIMP TACOS
- EASY AIR FRYER HONEY GARLIC SHRIMP
- AIR FRYER GARLIC AND LEMON SHRIMP
- EASY AIR FRYER SPICY NEW ORLEANS SHRIMP
Don’t Forget To Pin:
Air Fryer Old Bay Shrimp
- 1 pound large shrimp, or jumbo shrimp
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon Old Bay Seasoning
- Add the shrimp, melted butter, lemon juice, minced garlic, and Old Bay Seasoning in a small mixing bowl.
- Then set the shrimp into the air fryer basket, set the temperature to 390 degrees F, air fryer setting, and cook for 8 to 10 minutes.
- Plate, serve, and enjoy!
- Air Fryer
- Cooking Spray, or Parchment Paper