Air Fryer Cajun Shrimp — If you love Cajun shrimp, you will love this air fryer recipe! It’s easy to make and cooks up in just minutes. You’ll have a delicious and healthy meal that everyone will love. So if you’re looking for a new air fryer recipe to try, be sure to give this one a go. You won’t regret it!
Are you looking for a delicious and healthy way to enjoy shrimp? Look no further than the air fryer! Air frying Cajun shrimp is a quick and easy way to get your seafood fix. Plus, it’s a great way to sneak in some vegetables too. So what are you waiting for? Try this recipe today!
The Best Air Fryer Cajun Shrimp
Air Fryer Cajun Shrimp is a quick and easy weeknight meal that only takes minutes to make!
You can have this dish on repeat with its simple ingredients, such as shrimp and my seasoning blend. This is one of my favorite meal prep recipes, and I love adding it to my shrimp and spinach salad for the next day. There is nothing better than cooking once for two meals, and you save so much time in the kitchen!
Why Make Cajun Shrimp Air Fryer!
Easy! This is one of the simplest meals you can make in the air fryer, and it’s one of my favorites! There is nothing better than a quick and delicious shrimp meal! Filled with protein, you can make this gluten-free or low-carb, keto-friendly!
Quick! With only a few ingredients, most of which are in your pantry, you can have this meal in minutes!
Delicious! The flavor will speak for itself. It’s amazing!
Ingredients Needed For Air Fryer Cajun Shrimp
If you are looking for a new and exciting recipe to test out in your air fryer, then look no further than this cajun shrimp dish! Shrimp are coated in a flavorful cajun seasoning and cooked to perfection in the air fryer. This dish is sure to impress your friends and family members, and it is also a healthy option that they will love. So what are you waiting for? Give this cajun shrimp recipe a try today!
Shrimp: You can use fresh or defrosted raw peeled and deveined shrimp. The cooking time for both frozen and fresh is about the same.
Olive Oil: You can also use butter, but I went for olive oil today. You can also use avocado oil, grapeseed oil, or even coconut oil.
Tabasco Sauce: Add a bit of spice to your dish, but a couple of splashes. If you do not want the heat, you can omit it from the recipe.
Lemon: Adds some fresh citrus to the dish.
Seasonings: Sweet Paprika, Garlic Powder, and Minced Onion
How To Make Air Fryer Cajun Shrimp
Deshelled all your shrimps and put them in a large mixing bowl. Pat dry with a paper towel.
Add vegetable oil and Tabasco drops and mix to coat all shrimps. In a small bowl, combine all dry spices. Sprinkle half of the spices over the shrimps, and swirl to coat. Add all spices and swirl to coat all shrimps.
Put in the air fryer and cook on Shrimp Setting (On Cosori 5.8 QT, the setting is set for 370 degrees F for 6 minutes)
- Crowding: For Best results do not crowd the shrimp in the air fryer basket, leave plenty of room around teh shrimp, so the hot air, cooks up the shrimp perfectly.
- Flipping: Depending on the air fryer model that you own, you may need to flip your shrimp halfway during the cooking process, so both sides get cooked to perfection!
- Air Fryer Used: I used the Cosori air fryer, but this recipe will work in any air freyr basket or even model. It will also work in the Ninja Foodi, or the Instant Pot Lid. Rememebr each air fryer cooks up at different rates, so remember to watch your food closely as it cooks up. So, you get a delicious and perfect batch of Air Fryer Cajun Shrimp!
- Seasonings: Feel free to adjust the spices in this recipe according your taste buds, but I found that it’s best when cooking with homemade Cajun spice blend.
Can You Make Shrimp In the AIr fryer?
Yes, it is really easy to make, and a h healthy and delcous dinner and recipe! You can also reserve this as a quick and healthy appetizer or snack!
Can You Stack Shrimp In Air Fryer?
No, if you stack if the shrimp will not cook up correctly. Never had the shrimp touching, otehrise you will end up with an unevenly cooked batch of shrimp!
How Long Does It Take To Air Fry Frozen Shrimp?
The truth is it takes about the same time as making shrimp fresh as it does fozen. Remember to watch your shrimp as it cooks up, so it doesn’t oven cook.
How Long Do You Leave Shrimp In The Air Fryer?
I keep teh shrimp in my air fryer until it turns opaquet, then I remove it, right aways so you don’t get an overcooked batch.
How Can I thaw the frozen shrimps?
In the fridge overnight or pour in a bowl and soak in cold water until thawed.
I don’t really care about Cocktail sauce, so what else can I serve the shrimps with?
It is excellent over pasta. Make a simple pasta add some butter, sprinkle some parmeggiano and serve your shrimp on top. It is excellent with a rice with vegetable
More Air Fryer Recipes:
- AIR FRYER GARLIC BREAD
- AIR FRYER BREADED EGGPLANT
- Easy AIR FRYER IRISH SODA BREAD
- AIR FRYER PIZZA HUT BREADSTICKS
- Instant Pot Mashed Potatoes
- Air Fryer French Fries
- Air Fryer Onion Rings
- instant Pot Stuffing
- Instant Pot Apple Sauce
Air Fryer Cajun Shrimp
- 1 pound shrimp, thawed or fresh
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4-6 drops Tabasco sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 large lemon, juiced
- 1/2 teaspoon sweet paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon minced onion
- Deshelled all your shrimps and put them in a large mixing bowl. Pat dry with a paper towel.
- Add olive oil and Tabasco drops and mix to coat all shrimps.
- In a small bowl, combined all dry spices.
- Sprinkle half of the spices over the shrimps, and mix to coat.
- Add all spices and mix to coat all shrimps.
- Put in the air fryer and cook on Shrimp Setting (On Cosori 5.8 QT the setting is set for 370 degrees F for 6 minutes)
- Plate, serve, and enjoy!
- Air Fryer