There is nothing better for quick lunch or dinner than a traditional Air Fryer Seafood Boil. Today, I added shrimp, lobster, and corn cooked up in a traditional butter sauce.
There is nothing better than a one-basket meal, and clean-up was a breeze. Of course, you really can not go wrong with fresh seafood for dinner; this made for a great and easy Air Fryer Seafood Boil.
While traditionally you would either bake, grill, or steam this dinner, I used the air fryer, and with no oil, I got everything to cook up to perfection.
If you are looking for even more Air Fryer Seafood Recipes, some of my favorites are AIR FRYER SALMON PATTIES, GARLIC PARMESAN AIR-FRIED SHRIMP RECIPE, AIR FRYER GARLIC LEMON BUTTER SCALLOPS and AIR FRYER LEMON PEPPER SHRIMP.
What Is A Seafood Boil?
It is a great combination of every seafood you have on hand; A Seafood Boil can be made with anything from clams, potatoes, crab, kielbasa, etc.
My mother used to make it when we got some seafood from our uncles, and it was never the same. It is sort of like a kitchen-sink sort of meal. Whatever you have, you toss it in.
How Do You Make A Seafood Boil
Today, I had some shrimp, lobster, and corn on hand. So, I thought, why not. You can add anything, as I mentioned before.
The key is to add some butter so that it does not try out, and you shake the basket several times during the cooking process. This way, it air fries up to perfection.
Ingredients For Air Fryer Seafood Boil
- Salt, Pepper, and Old Bay Seasoning
How To Make A Air Fryer Seafood Boil
Add your seafood boil into the Air Fryer Basket, along with the butter and seasonings. SEt the temperature to 400 degrees F, air fryer setting for 8 to 10 minutes. The key is to shake the basket frequently during the cooking process.
Let cool slightly before serving.
Some Pro Tips For Making A Seafood Boil:
- You can use whole lobster tails if you do not want to cut them.
- For best results, this is best served right after it is cooked.
- Any seafood would work in this recipe, from crab, clams, to crab legs. It’s a great meal for anyone.
- I used defrosted, but you can use frozen. The cooking time will not change that much.
- Ensure that you add butter, and shake the basket frequently during the cooking process, so the food stays moist.
- Serve with melted butter.
Fresh Or Frozen Seafood?
You can use either fresh or frozen seafood, and the cooking time will not change that much.
You can also keep your lobster tails whole if you do not want to cut them in half. The cooking time will stay the same.
What To Serve With Air Fryer Seafood Boil?
This is a great one-pot (basket) meal that can be served exactly as it is, but you can also serve it with a garden salad, coleslaw, potato salad, macaroni salad, or fresh grilled vegetables.
This meal really goes with anything.
Adding Potatoes To Air Fryer Seafood Boil
You can add potatoes to this seafood boil; however, you would need to parboil the potatoes, so they cook up simultaneously as the rest of the seafood boil.
Then just add them to the seafood boil.
Some Other Great Seafood Boil Ideas:
- New Potatoes
- Littleneck Clams
- Andouille Sausage
Don’t Forget To Pin-
- 1 Fresh Corn of Cob, Cut in Half
- 1/2 pound fresh shrimp (or frozen)
- 2 Lobster tails, cut in half (fresh or frozen)
- 2 tablespoons butter
- Black Pepper
- Old Bay Seasoning or Cajun
- Add your seafood boil into the Air Fryer Basket, along with the butter and seasonings.
- Set the temperature to 400 degrees F, air fryer setting for 8 to 10 minutes. The key is to shake the basket frequently during the cooking process.
- Plate, serve, and enjoy!
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 777Total Fat: 29gSaturated Fat: 15gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 10gCholesterol: 643mgSodium: 1557mgCarbohydrates: 29gFiber: 3gSugar: 5gProtein: 103g