Are you looking for an easy and delicious side dish to make on your Ninja Foodi Grill? If so, you have to try grilling asparagus! This quick and easy recipe is the perfect addition to any meal. Plus, it’s so simple to make. Just follow the step-by-step instructions below, and you’ll have perfectly grilled asparagus in no time.
The Perfect Quick And Easy Side Dish!
Asparagus is a great vegetable to add to your diet. Not only is it rich in vitamins and minerals, but it’s also low in calories and cholesterol. Air frying allows you to cook asparagus quickly and easily, with little cleanup. This recipe is perfect for a quick and easy side dish!
What The The Ninja Foodi Grill
The Ninja Foodi Grill is a new kitchen appliance designed to make cooking delicious and healthy meals easier for you and your family. With its high-speed heating technology, the grill can sear food as an oven would or even a grill!
Grilling Asparagus In A Ninja Foodi Is So Simple And Delicious!
Grilling asparagus in a Ninja Foodi is a great way to cook this vegetable. The Ninja Foodi grill is a quick and easy way to cook asparagus, making it perfect for busy people. Air fryers are also great tools for this recipe because they make the cooking process very simple and quick. So whether you’re short on time or just want an easy and delicious dish, try grilling asparagus in a Ninja Foodi!
Ingredients Needed For Ninja Foodi Grill Asparagus
The Ninja Foodi Grill is a great way to cook asparagus. But what are the ingredients you need to make this dish?
Remember the details are below in the printable recipe card at the end of this post.
- Asparagus: Remove the stem from the asparagus, as shown in this video.
- Oil; Use any high-heat oil, such as avocado, grapeseed, or olive oil.
- Seasonings and Spices: Kosher Salt, Black Pepper, and Parmesan cheese for serving.
How To Cook Asparagus In Ninja Foodi Grill
Grilling asparagus is a delicious way to enjoy this vegetable. The Ninja Foodi Grill is an excellent tool for cooking asparagus, and the results are always tasty. This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to grill asparagus in a Ninja Foodi. Whether you are new to grilling asparagus or you have tried this recipe before, we hope you will find it helpful.
Step One: Wash and remove the woody stems of the asparagus. Preheat your Grill To Max.
Step Two: In a large bowl or into a Ziploc Plastic Bag, add the asparagus, olive, and seasonings, and toss to coat.
Step Three: Add the asparagus to the grill grate in a single layer. Set the cooking time to 5-7 minutes. For best results, flip halfway during the cooking process.
Step Four: Season right before serving.
Tips For Grilling Delicious Asparagus In Your Ninja
Asparagus is a delicious and healthy vegetable that can be grilled easily in a Ninja Foodi Grill. Here are seven tips to make sure your asparagus turns out perfectly every time!
- Preheat your grill. When the Ninja Foodi says to add food, you can add your food!
- Coat the asparagus spears in olive oil or another type of cooking oil. This will help you get the grilled flavor!
- Season the asparagus with salt, pepper, and any other desired spices. Add a sprinkle of red peppers for some spice!
- Place the asparagus on the grill grates, making sure not to overcrowd them.
- Grill the asparagus for five to seven minutes until they are slightly charred and tender when pierced with a fork.
- Remove the asparagus from the grill and enjoy immediately!
- If you have leftovers, store them in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to four days.
If you have any leftover asparagus, don’t forget to store it in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to four days. You can also enjoy it cold as a salad or appetizer.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can you eat the tips of asparagus?
The answer is yes. You can eat the tips of asparagus. They are crunchy and have a slightly salty flavor. Many people enjoy eating them as a snack or adding them to their meals. I usually add them to soups!
How do you trim asparagus?
You can either use a sharp knife to remove the woody part of the asparagus. Or use this trick, where the asparagus will naturally break the two parts (woody and spear).
Does the Ninja Foodi Grill smoke?
I’m not sure if you’ve heard, but the Ninja Foodi Grill is all the rage right now. It’s a part grill, part oven, and all amazing. So of course, I had to try it out for myself. And let me tell you, this thing does not disappoint! You can use it to grill up your favorite meats and veggies or even bake some delicious desserts. But one question that I’m sure a lot of people are wondering is whether or not the Ninja Foodi Grill smokes.
No, this will smoke no more than a regular air fryer. The cover and the venting system really keep the smoke away.
If you like this recipe, don’t forget to leave a 5-star rating and let me know how it went in the below comments; I love hearing from you! You can also FOLLOW ME on FACEBOOK, INSTAGRAM, and PINTEREST to see all my delicious recipes.
Ninja Foodi Grill Asparagus
- 1 pound asparagus
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt, or sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- Wash and remove the woody stems of the asparagus. Preheat your Grill To Max.
- In a large bowl or into a Ziploc Plastic Bag, add the asparagus, olive, and seasonings, and toss to coat.
- Add the asparagus to the grill grate in a single layer. Set the cooking time to 5-7 minutes. For best results, flip halfway during the cooking process.
- Season right before serving.
- Ninja Foodi Grill