Ninja Foodi Chicken Pad Thai is amazing! I have meant to make this for years. My kids and I love a great Pad Thai. Today, I made it with a simple sauce, and it was done in less than 10 minutes. From start to finish, this made a great and easy dinner. Thanks to the Ninja Foodi.
If you are looking for a quick meal and a very healthy meal, this is one of my favorites; it is so easy to make you can make it on any night of the week. It has healthy vegetables, lean protein and is bursting with flavor.
If you are looking for some other great and easy Ninja Foodi meals, here are some of my favorites, including NINJA FOODI EASY RASPBERRY JAM, LOADED NINJA FOODI POTATOES and one of my personal favorites, NINJA FOODI COPYCAT STARBUCKS COFFEE CAKE.
Ninja Foodi Chicken Pad Thai
If you ever had Pad Thai, you know it’s a traditional Thai dish made with rice noodles. It is usually prepared with either chicken, tofu, or shrimp or a combination of both of them.
The key is really in the rice noodle. Since it’s made from rice, it’s a thinner and finer pasta to cook up. In traditional methods, you soak the noodles and then cook them. Since we are using a pressure cooker, the pressure cooker cooks the noodles perfectly for you.
How to make Ninja Foodi Chicken Pad Thai
Let me tell you this in words that you will understand, it is a dump meal, meaning you add all of the ingredients into the Ninja Foodi, and it will cook perfectly for you.
So, add the olive oil, diced chicken, minced garlic, soy sauce, pad thai sauce, water, rice noodles, and then set the time, set it to 2 minutes, and you are done.
Then head over and start chopping the fresh vegetables, because, by the time you are done with that, your dish will be done cooking! Do a quick release, and you are done. Mix in the vegetables, add some peanuts and mix well.
Garnish your dish with some scallions and enjoy! It is that easy!
Add all of your ingredients to the Ninja Foodi Bowl, and then set the time. It’s that easy. Just make sure that the vent is sealed. Otherwise, you will have quite the mess in your kitchen.
After all of the pressure is released in your Ninja Foodi, open the lid and mix, let sit for a few minutes, and the sauce will thicken up, and then add your fresh vegetables and peanuts.
Some Pro Tips Of Making Ninja Foodi Chicken Pad Thai
- Add some fresh cilantro for a great taste.
- Add some diced tofu and shrimp for a true Pad Thai Experience.
- While I used a bottled sauce, you can easily change it out for a homemade sauce.
- Ensure that the vent is closed since you really don’t want to spend hours cleaning your kitchen.
- Make sure to do a quick release. Otherwise, your noodles will get hard and stick together.
Will The Chicken Cook All The Way?
Yes, the chicken will be perfectly cooked. The chicken cooks while the Ninja Foodi is coming to pressure, so although the cooking time is only two minutes, you will have perfectly cooked and tender chicken.
If you want to saute the chicken for an extra flavor, that would be fine, and it will give an extra layer of flavor to your dish.
What Kind of Noodles Should I Use?
Today, I used the traditional noodles for Pad Thai, which are rice noodles.
If you do not have rice noodles on hand, you can substitute them for spaghetti, vermicelli, or even brown rice noodles. The brown rice noodles will take longer to cook. So, you will need to adjust the cooking time.
Can I Season At The End?
Sinmce, I am serving this to my fmaily, with all different preferences, you will usually find salt and pepper on the tbale, when we eat dinner.
So, add some if you want. I find that it will really depend on how salty your Pad Thai Sauce is. Some are salty, and some are not—taste before you add salt or black pepper and then adjust accordingly.
How Long Does This Pad Thai Keep?
This will usually last for a two to three days, after that the noodles start to get soggy.
How Can I Reheat Leftovers?
I usually add my leftovers to a bowl and then heat them in the microwave until warmed up. If you do not have a microwave or wish to reheat in a skillet, add a couple of tablespoons of water and heat until warmed.
If you have any additional sauce, add it so the noodles do not come out dry after reheating it. I also add some new fresh garnishes to spruce up the flavors of the leftovers.
WHAT IS A NINJA FOODI?
This year, a Ninja Foodi is so popular because it combines two appliances: the Pressure Cooker and an Air Fryer. It is very much like the new Instant Pot Lid. It changes out the lid for each function, one lid for the Pressure Cooker and one lid for the Air Fryer.
DON’T FORGET TO PIN–Print
I love a great Pad Thai, and this Ninja Foodi Pad Thai was amazing, and it was done in less than 20 minutes from start to finish! Easy and delicious!
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 diced chicken breasts
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1/2 cup pad thai sauce
- 1 1/2 cup water
- 7 ounces white rice noodles
- 1/2 cup sliced red bell pepper
- 1/2 cup sliced yellow bell pepper
- 2 scallions sliced
- 1/2 cup peanuts
- In the Ninja Foodi bowl, add the olive oil, diced chicken breast, minced garlic, soy sauce, pad thai sauce, water, and rice noodles.
- Make sure that you have enough liquid that the noodles are underneath the liquid. Otherwise, they will be hard. If you have to add more water, add more water until the line is slightly above the noodles. Press the noodles down with a silicone spatula.
- Set the pressure cooker to 2 minutes. When the time is up, do a quick release.
- When all of the pressure is released from the Ninja Foodi, and you can remove the lid, remove the lid.
- Let sit for a couple of minutes, and then stir. Add the sliced bell peppers and peanuts.
- Ladle to a bowl, and serve with additional scallions and diced peanuts.
- Plate, serve, and enjoy!
Keywords: Ninja Foodi Chicken Pad Thai