Loaded Ninja Foodi Potatoes — Move over tater tots, there’s a new loaded potato in town, and it’s even easier to make than your average tot! These Loaded Ninja Foodi Potatoes are crispy on the outside, perfectly tender, and LOADED with cheese and bacon. Plus, they can be made in the Ninja Foodi or any other air fryer – so no excuses for not making them! 😉 Enjoy!
Loaded Ninja Foodi Potatoes-This made for such a great side dish last night; there is nothing like an easy air fryer-loaded stuffed baked potato recipe. I made mine in the Ninja Foodi, but this will work in any air fryer.
I love a great stuffed baked potato, but this method is faster but with the same great taste. Topped with crispy air fryer bacon, sour cream, green onions, and a drizzle of sour cream, they make for a great side dish to go with any meal or as a great air fryer appetizer.
Of course, as my kids will tell you, this also makes for a great meal. They finished them right after I took pictures, and they were in heaven. You can serve this with a garden salad, a quick appetizer, or a side dish. This will soon become one of your go-to dishes made in your air fryer.
Loaded Ninja Foodi Potatoes
This is one of the easiest dishes to make in the air fryer, and best yet, you do not have to watch it, so make your main meal, and then set this and forget about it.
Ingredients Needed For Loaded Ninja Foodi Potatoes
- Russet Potatoes
- Olive Oil
- Seasonings: Salt, Black, Pepper and Bacon Chipotle Seasoning, Garlic Powder, and Minced Onions.
- Toppings: Sour Cream, Bacon (Cooked), Sour Cream, Scallions, Green Onions, Chives, and any favorites.
How to Make Air Fry Loaded Ninja Foodi Potatoes
Pour the mixture into the Ninja Foodi Crisper bowl. If you use any other air fryer, toss the mixture into a baking bowl.
Cook Time/How Long it Takes:
Set the bowl into the air fryer for 15-20 minutes at 370 degrees F, air fryer setting (or air fryer crisping), use a mixing spoon, and mix several times during the cooking process.
The exact time will depend on how large your potatoes are and what air fryer you use. I check them frequently while cooking, so they do not get too brown.
As soon as they are fork-tender, which means stick a fork into the potato; if it is soft, they are done cooking (air frying)
When the potatoes are cooked, add the cheese on top and set the time for another 2 minutes. As soon as the cheese is melted, remove the pan from the air fryer.
Drizzle with the sour cream, and add your other toppings. Plate, serve, and enjoy!
Can You Use Aluminum Foil?
Yes, there is nothing wrong with using foil. Although you are using a bowl or the crisper basket to house these potatoes, you would not need it.
If you find that the potatoes are getting too brown, you may want to turn the temperature down.
More Air Fryer Recipes:
- AIR FRYER COPYCAT DOMINO’S BREAD TWISTS
- AIR FRYER GARLIC PARMESAN FRIES
- EASY AIR FRYER WENDY’S SPICY CHICKEN SANDWICH
- AIR FRYER COPYCAT DUNKIN DONUTS CHOCOLATE GLAZED DONUTS
- AIR FRYER FRUITY PEBBLES FRENCH TOAST
SOME HELPFUL PRODUCTS USED IN MAKING THIS RECIPE-
|Disclosure: Some of the links below are affiliate links. At no cost to you, I will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase.|
DON’T FORGET TO PIN–
Loaded Ninja Foodi Potatoes
- 3 large Russett potatoes, diced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon minced onions
- 2 teaspoons Bacon Chipotle Seasoning
Toppings: Sour Cream, Diced Scallions (green onions), cooked bacon, chives, etc.
- In a large bowl, add the diced potatoes, olive oil, salt, black pepper, garlic powder, minced onions, and Bacon Chipotle Seasoning, mix well.
- Pour the mixture into the Ninja Foodi Crisper bowl. If you are using any other air fryer, toss the mixture into a baking bowl.
- Set the bowl into the air fryer for 15-20 minutes at 370 degrees F, air fryer setting (or air fryer crisping), use a mixing spoon and mix several times during the cooking process.
- When the potatoes are cooked, add the cheese on top, and then set the time for another 2 minutes. As soon as the cheese is melted, remove the pan from the air fryer.
- Drizzle with the sour cream, and add your other toppings. Plate, serve, and enjoy!
- Ninja Foodi, or another air fryer