Air Fryer Salmon with Whole-Grain Mustard is a great, light, and flavorful salmon dish that the entire family will devour!
Today, make this salmon with some pantry items that will wow your dinner guests in less than 10 minutes, from start to finish!
And best yet, this is a great and healthy dinner! If you are following a KETO diet, this is the perfect meal for you. Opt for KETO or low-carb-friendly mustard, and enjoy a great meal!
If you are looking for even more easy Air Fryer Salmon Recipes, some of my favorites are AIR FRYER MAPLE GLAZED SALMON, AIR FRYER SALMON WITH MUSHROOM SAUCE, AIR FRYER SALMON PATTIES, and AIR FRYER BLACKENED SALMON.
Ingredients Needed For Air Fryer Salmon with Whole-Grain Mustard
- Salmon Fillets
- Whole-Grain Mustard
- Olive Oil
- Black Pepper
How To Make Air Fryer Salmon with Whole-Grain Mustard
Season your salmon with salt and black pepper. Then place your salmon into the air fryer basket.
Mix the mustard, olive oil, and chives in a small bowl. Brush the mustard mixture over the salmon.
Set the temperature to 400 degrees F, air fryer setting for 7 to 10 minutes.
WHAT DO YOU SERVE WITH AIR-FRIED SALMON
Adding a simple garden salad is a great entree you can easily make into a meal. This recipe will also work well with any Instant Pot Rice side dish.
I often serve this with a bowl of freshly steamed vegetables for a complete and healthy meal.
TIPS FOR MAKING SALMON IN THE AIR FRYER
- Put the skin side down, allowing them to cook up nicely. I find that it gives it a better flavor since the air fryer perfectly sears the salmon.
- Try to find salmon fillets about the same size so that they cook up at about the same time.
- Make sure to check your salmon for around 5 minutes. Remove the salmon from the air fryer as soon as you can flake the salmon fillet with a fork. Salmon is one of the easiest foods to overcook. Once it starts flaking, it’s done, and remove the salmon from the air fryer.
- Season your salmon with salt and black pepper before adding the sauce. This will add some great flavor.
WHAT AIR FRYER IS THE BEST?
I love many of my air fryers; some of my favorites are Secura Air Fryer and Instant Pot Vortex, both the oven model and basket style.
If you are low on room, pick up a Ninja Foodi, an Instant Pot, and Air Fryer!
WHY COOK SALMON IN AN AIR FRYER?
The real reason why you should cook salmon in the air fryer is that it’s simple. Within 10 minutes, you can have a perfectly cooked-up piece of salmon.
The other reason is that it’s perfectly cooked, you use hardly any oil, and you have a great and healthy meal for the entire family to enjoy!
DOES AIR-FRIED SALMON KEEP?
Yes, I often make it ahead of time and then serve it within 2 days. The key is to place the leftover salmon in an airtight container and then in the refrigerator.
It will keep for 2 to 3 days.
FOR MORE AIR FRYER RECIPES:
Don’t Forget To Pin-
Air Fryer Salmon with Whole-Grain Mustard
- 4 salmon fillets, about 4 ounces each
- 1/2 cup whole-grain mustard
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon minced chives
- salt and black pepper to taste
- Season the salmon with salt and pepper.
- Place the salmon in your air fryer basket or on the air fryer tray.
- Meanwhile, in a small mixing bowl, mix the whole grain mustard olive oil, and chives. Spread over the salmon.
- Set the tray or basket in the air fryer, and set the temperature to 400 degrees F, air fryer setting, for 5 minutes, after 5 minutes, check on the salmon, it’s really easy to overcook salmon, so as soon as it is flaky, remove. I added another 2 minutes.
- Plate, serve and enjoy!
- Air Fryer
- Cooking Spray
- Parchment Paper, optional