Air Fryer Everything Bagel Zucchini Chips are amazing! Now that zucchini season is almost here, I wanted to give you a great way to enjoy zucchini, and nothing is better in the Air Fryer than a batch of crispy Zucchini Chips.
I really wanted to give you another option with everyone looking for a Low-Carb and KETO Friendly recipe. My seasoning of choice today, Everything But the Bagel, which I originally found at Trader Josels, but now everyone from Aldi’s to Costco has their own version!
If you have never made homemade vegetable chips, don’t let this worry you. It’s simple. They are so easy to make, and they air fry up perfectly, and you will get a crispy batch within minutes!
If you are looking for even more Air Fryer KETO or Low-Carb Recipes, some of my favorites are KETO AIR FRYER PICKLES, AIR FRYER FRIED CABBAGE, AIR FRYER NAKED CHICKEN TENDERS, and AIR FRYER BACON WRAPPED SHRIMP.
Ingredients Needed For Air Fryer Everything Bagel Zucchini Chips
- Almond Flour
- Grated Parmesan Cheese
- Everything But The Bagel Seasoning
Note For Detailed Instructions and Quantities of Ingredients Scroll All The Way To The End For the Printable Recipe Card
How To Make Air Fryer Everything Bagel Zucchini Chips
Start by making very thin slices of the zucchinis. Either use a sharp knife or a mandolin.
In a small bowl, whisk the eggs with a fork until frothy. In another bowl, add the almond flour, the grated parmesan, and everything bagel spices, mix.
Dredge the zucchini into the egg, and then into the almond flour mixture.
Then place the chips in the basket of the air fryer without stacking them if possible.
Cook at 400 ˚F for 8 to 10 minutes, turning them halfway. If you want to add some crispiness, spray them generously with cooking spray.
Repeat for the rest of the chips until they are all cooked through. If desired serve them with your favorite dips.
Some Tips For The Best Batch of Air Fryer Zucchini Chips
- You do not need to preheat the air fryer.
- If you find your coating sticks, use a piece of parchment paper or a reusable silicone air fryer liner.
- You do not need to peel the zucchini, and they will come out tender.
- Try to cut them into the same size pieces so they all air fry at the same time.
- Remember, each air fryer is slightly different, so check your zucchini chips frequently during the cooking process.
Other Spices or Seasonings
If you do not like Everything But the Bagel, you can easily change it out for any seasonings or spice mix. Some of my favorites are:
- Taco Seasoning
- Ranch Dressing Mix
- Parmesan Cheese
- Pork Rinds (This is a super popular amount KETO followers)
What Sauces To Serve These Zucchini Chips With
While this is a low-carb and KETO Friendly snack, here are some of my recommendations for low-carb and KETO Friendly sauces: Affiliate links included
- Yo Mama’s Marinara Sauce (Low Carb)
- Keto Ranch Dressing & Dip
- Sir Kensington’s Ranch Dressing and Dip, Avocado Oil Ranch
- Primal Kitchen Honey Mustard
How To Store Leftover Zucchini Chips
If you have any leftovers, let them cool to room temperature and then place them into a Ziploc Bag. Place the bag into the refrigerator, and they will last for about a day or two.
To Reheat: Add the refrigerated zucchini chips to the air fryer basket and heat until warmed. For adding more crispness, spray them with cooking spray.
More Air Fryer Zucchini Recipes
Don’t Forget To Pin-
- 2 zucchinis
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 cup almond flour
- ½ cup grated parmesan
- 2 tbsp everything bagel spices
- Start by slicing the zucchinis. You can use a mandolin if necessary, or use a sharp knife.
- In a small bowl, whisk the eggs with a fork.
- In another bowl, add the almond flour, the grated parmesan, and everything bagel spices, mix.
- Dip your zucchini into the egg, and then into the almond flour mixture.
- Spray your basket with cooking spray or use a piece of parchment paper.
- Then place the chips in the basket of the air fryer without stacking them if possible.
- Cook at 400 ˚F for 8 minutes, turning them halfway.
- Repeat for the rest of the chips until they are all cooked through.
- If desired, serve them with your favorite dips.
- Plate, serve, and enjoy!
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 249Total Fat: 17gSaturated Fat: 4gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 12gCholesterol: 104mgSodium: 295mgCarbohydrates: 14gFiber: 4gSugar: 4gProtein: 13g
ForkToSpoon.com occasionally offers nutritional information for recipes contained on this site. This information is provided as a courtesy and is an estimate only. This information comes from online calculators. Although we try to attempt to provide accurate nutritional information, these figures are only estimates.