Air Fryer Garlic Butter Steak Bites — Craving the juicy, flavorful taste of steak? If so, you will be delighted to hear that you don’t have to heat up your oven or fire up the grill to enjoy restaurant-style steak bites!
With an air fryer and some simple ingredients, it is so easy—and fast—to make delicious garlic butter steak bites that are sure to leave your mouth watering. Not only do these succulent morsels come together in minutes and require very little effort, but they also provide an alternative cooking method that allows you to enjoy steak without all of the extra fat and calories. Whether you’re looking for a weeknight treat, need inspiration for meal prepping, or just want something special on the weekend – this recipe has got you covered!
The Best Air Fryer Steak Bite Recipe
If you’re looking for an easy and delicious way to cook steak bites at home, then air fryer steak bites are the perfect solution! This recipe is super simple to make and requires very little prep time – just marinate your steak before popping it in the air fryer! The result is juicy, flavorful meat that’s cooked perfectly every time. Serve this dish with a side of mashed potatoes for a restaurant-quality meal that everyone will love!
Ingredients Needed For Air Fryer Garlic Butter Steak Bites
These delicious garlic butter steak bites are the perfect game day, party night, or just because of snack. With only a few simple ingredients and minimal preparation time required, these air fryer steak bites are sure to be crowd-pleasers!
Whether you’re feeding a large group of friends or craving something extra special for yourself alone at home, this recipe delivers the perfect balance of savory flavors to tantalize your tastebuds. From gathering all the needed ingredients to knowing exactly how long it takes in an air fryer every single time – we’ve got all your questions answered right here. So get ready to dive deep into savory bliss with these delectable air fryer garlic butter steak bites!
Remember the step-by-step directions are below in the printable recipe card, at the bottom of the page.
- Steak: Use Sirloin Steak Ribeye. Sirloin or NY Strip Steak, or New York Strip are all great options.
- Oil: Use high-heat oil such as olive oil, avocado oil, or grapeseed oil.
- Seasonings and Spices: Kosher Salt, Black Pepper, and Thyme.
- Garlic Butter Sauce: Use melted butter, garlic cloves, and fresh parsley
How To Make Garlic Butter Steak Bites In Air Fryer
Garlic butter steak bites are the perfect dinner idea to whip up, no matter what type of mood you’re in! Making these bite-sized pieces of steak with garlic butter is not only an incredibly easy and quick process, but it also tastes amazing and has the potential to be an absolute game changer in your dinner rotation.
But what if we told you there’s an even easier way to make these delicious steaks? With a little bit of help from our trusty air fryer, you can take these tasty beef bites to another level – plus they cook up in just 15 minutes! In this blog post, we explain exactly how you can use your air fryer for making garlic butter steaks that both taste phenomenal and save time. Keep reading for all the details about creating mouthwatering meat creations like nothing else out there!
Step One: Cut The Steak
Using a sharp knife cut the steak into 1-inch pieces, or bite-size pieces of steak, and transfer to a large bowl.
Step Two: Season The Steak
Add the oil and seasoning and toss to coat the steak pieces. Preheat the air fryer to 400 degrees F, for 2-3 minutes.
Step Three: Air Fry Juicy Steak Bites
Spread the seasoned steak bites into the air fryer basket, in a single layer, and set the cooking time for 8-10 minutes. top halfway through cooking time and shake the basket to turn the steak bites over.
Step Four: Prepare The Simple Garlic Butter
In a small bowl add the melted butter, mix in the minced garlic (or garlic powder) toss with the simple air fryer steak bites, and serve with fresh parsley.
Tips For Making Air Fryer Garlic Steak Bites
Air fryer garlic steak bites are a delicious and easy way to get an amazing steak dinner in minutes! Whether you’re feeding a crowd or just looking for a tasty meal for two, this is sure to be a hit. Here are some tips for making air fryer garlic steak bites that will help you achieve perfection every time:
- Start with high-quality steaks. Choose steaks that are well-marbled and aged properly – this ensures the juiciest, most flavorful bites!
- Make sure to season your steak cubes generously with salt and pepper before cooking – it’s important to let the flavors develop before they hit the air fryer.
- Don’t overcrowd the basket when cooking your steak bites. This will ensure even browning of the meat and help prevent overcooking or burning.
- Use tongs or a slotted spoon to remove cooked pieces from the air fryer so you don’t lose any precious juices or garlicky flavor!
- Let cooked steak bites rest for about 5 minutes before serving – this will allow them to finish cooking and keep them juicy and tender.
What Type of Steak Is Best For Steak Bites
- When it comes to making steak bites, the cuts of beef and the quality of the steak you choose can make all the difference! The best cut of steak for air fryer steak bites is flank steak, top sirloin, or ribeye, as both are nicely marbled and have an amazing flavor. Sirloin tends to be slightly leaner than ribeye, but either will work great for this recipe. Make sure to look for steaks that are well-marbled to get the tender steak bites.
- If you’re trying to save money, chuck steak is also a great option for making steak bites in the air fryer. Chuck is a very flavorful cut of beef that can become extremely tender when cooked properly – just make sure that you marinate it overnight so it can absorb all the delicious flavors!
- No matter which type of steak you choose to use for your steak bites, be sure to let them rest after cooking so they can finish cooking and stay juicy and tender.
How To Tell When Juicy Air Fryer Steak Bites Are Finished Cooking
Air fryer steak bites are an amazing way to make juicy, flavorful steak in minutes – but how do you know when they’re done? Here are a few tips to help you tell when your air fryer steak bites are finished cooking:
- Check the internal temperature: Use a meat thermometer to test the internal temperature of your steak bites – the ideal temperature for medium-rare steak is 125°F (52°C). For a medium or well-done steak, the ideal internal temperature is 145°F (63°C).
- Look for an even color: Most air fryers will brown and crisp up the outside of the steak with minimal effort – once you see an even golden-brown color all around, it’s time to take them out!
- Test for doneness with a fork: If you don’t have a thermometer handy, you can also test for doneness by pressing gently with a fork or tongs – if your steak bites have that classic give, they’re ready!
- Once your steak bites have reached their desired degree of doneness, be sure to let them rest for 5 minutes before serving so they stay juicy and tender.
How To Season Steak Bites
Making flavorful steak bites that are full of juicy goodness can be easy – all you need is the right seasoning! Here are some tips for seasoning steak bites:
- Use a dry rub: A simple blend of spices and herbs can transform ordinary steak bites into something special. Consider a classic combination like garlic powder, paprika, cumin, and chili powder – or experiment with different flavors to find your favorite! You can also use your favorite steak seasoning.
- Marinate overnight: If you have time (and a fridge!), try marinating your steak bites overnight in a mixture of your favorite seasonings, brown sugar, Worcestsherie sauce, soy sauce, lemon juice, and oil. This will help infuse the flavors throughout the steak and make them even more delicious when they’re cooked!
- Add fresh herbs at the end: For an added blast of flavor, finish off your steak bites with fresh herbs like basil or thyme before serving. You can also use Italian seasoning, for added spice use red pepper flakes.
Seasoning your steak bites correctly can make all the difference in making sure they come out juicy and full of flavor every time!
What To Serve With Steak Bites
Steak bites are a delicious and easy way to enjoy a steak dinner without all the fuss – but what should you serve with them? Here are some great accompaniments that will take your steak bites to the next level:
- Roasted vegetables: Make an easy side dish by roasting up some colorful veggies like carrots, Brussels sprouts, green beans, and sweet potatoes in the oven or air fryer – they’ll be flavorful and tender in no time!
- Salads: For a lighter option, whip up a fresh salad with your favorite greens and add-ins like nuts, seeds, or dried fruit. Top it off with your favorite homemade vinaigrette!
- Sauces: Give your steak bites an extra flavor boost with a simple dipping sauce made from butter, herbs, fresh garlic, or citrus zest. You can also try out fun combinations like chimichurri sauce or blue cheese dressing.
No matter what you choose to serve alongside your steak bites, you’re sure to have a hearty and flavorful meal that you won’t forget any time soon!
How To Store Leftover Steak Bites
Steak bites make a delicious dinner – but what do you do with the leftovers? Here are some tips for storing leftover steak bites to ensure that they stay fresh and tasty:
- Cool down: Before storing your steak bites, be sure to cool them down quickly by putting them in an ice bath or in the refrigerator to stop the cooking process.
- Storing: Once cooled, store your steak bites in an airtight container or sealed plastic bag. This will help keep them from drying out or absorbing any off-flavors from other foods in your fridge.
- Reheating: When you’re ready to enjoy your steak bites again, reheat them gently in the oven or microwave until they reach an internal temperature of 165°F. This will prevent them from overcooking and becoming tough.
With these simple tips, you can easily turn last night’s dinner into tomorrow’s lunch!
More Air Fryer Recipes
- Air Fryer Shrimp Scampi
- Air Fryer Popcorn Shrimp
- Easy Air Fryer Tempura Vegetables
- Air Fryer Shrimp Tacos
- Air Fryer Butterfly Shrimp
Air Fryer Garlic Butter Steak Bites
- 1 pound steak, ribeye, sirloin, NY strip, etc.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon ground thyme
Garlic Butter Sauce:
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 3 teaspoons garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoon parsley, fresh and diced
- Using a sharp knife cut the steak into 1-inch pieces, or bite-size pieces of steak, and transfer to a large bowl.
- Add the oil and seasoning and toss to coat the steak pieces. Preheat the air fryer to 400 degrees F, for 2-3 minutes.
- Spread the seasoned steak bites into the air fryer basket, in a single layer, and set the cooking time for 8-10 minutes. top halfway through cooking time and shake the basket to turn the steak bites over.
- In a small bowl add the melted butter, mix in the minced garlic (or garlic powder) toss with the simple air fryer steak bites, and serve with fresh parsley.
- Air Fryer, Air Fryer Basket or Air Fryer Oven