Air Fryer Popcorn Shrimp turns out crispy and delicious, and it’s a crowd favorite. Serve as an easy appetizer or main dish with minimal work!
Popcorn Shrimp In The Air Fryer
Crispy Air Fryer Popcorn Shrimp is a fun and easy way to enjoy this delicious seafood snack. Great for those nights when you dread cooking or when you have a craving for popcorn shrimp in the air fryer!
Making seafood at home can seem daunting, but it’s easier than you think! This recipe for air fryer frozen popcorn shrimp takes just minutes to prep and is a tasty addition to any meal. Plus, frozen shrimp in the air fryer come out perfectly every time! They’re always tender and delicious while being crispy on the outside.
We love seafood so much! You won’t want to miss some of our favorite seafood recipes. Air Fryer Bubba Gump Shrimp Recipe, Air Fryer Frozen Mussels, Copycat Olive Garden Shrimp Alfredo, and Air Fryer Butterfly Shrimp.
Why You’ll Love Frozen Popcorn Shrimp In The Air Fryer
- Crispy on the outside and tender inside
- Great for entertaining or lazy nights
- Kids and adults love air fryer popcorn shrimp
Check Out Our Latest Air Fryer Recipe & Video!
What Is Popcorn Shrimp?
Do you like shrimp? How about popcorn? If you answered yes to both, then you’ll love popcorn shrimp! What is popcorn shrimp, exactly?
It’s a type of shrimp that is battered and deep-fried, giving it its delicious crispy texture. You can find popcorn shrimp served at most seafood restaurants, and it’s also popular as an appetizer.
Today, we are making frozen popcorn shrimp in the air fryer to save time and energy! So whether you use Seapak Popcorn Shrimp, Gorton’s Popcorn Shrimp, or Legal Seafood Frozen Popcorn Shrimp, yours will come out perfect every time.
How Do You Cook Frozen Shrimp In An Air Fryer?
Step 1: Preheat
Start by preheating the air fryer to 400 degrees F, air fryer setting, for at least 4 to 6 minutes.
Step 2: Air fry popcorn shrimp
Place the frozen (keep it frozen) shrimp into the air fryer basket, spreading it out so it’s in a single layer.
Air fry popcorn shrimp for 4 to 6 minutes, shaking the basket several times during the cooking process.
Serve with your favorite dipping sauce!
Frequently Asked Questions
How Do You Reheat Popcorn Shrimp In the Air Fryer?
Reheating popcorn shrimp in the air fryer has never been easier. Here is how to do it to get a crispy batch:
- Start by preheating the air fryer to 400 degrees F, air fryer setting, for at least 2 to 3 minutes.
- Place the shrimp into the air fryer basket, spreading it out so it’s in a single layer.
- Air fry popcorn shrimp for 4 to 6 minutes, shaking the basket several times during the cooking process.
How Long Does Air Fryer Popcorn Shrimp Last?
While this popcorn shrimp air fryer recipe is best served right away, you can save leftovers for up to 3 days. Keep them refrigerated and airtight until you are ready to reheat them.
What Do You Serve With Air Fryer Popcorn Shrimp?
We typically make this popcorn shrimp air fryer recipe with some french fries, waffle fries, or baked potatoes. You can serve them with just about anything you like though!
Popcorn Shrimp Air Fryer Dipping Sauces
Shrimp is a delicious and healthy seafood option, but it can be a little bland on its own. That’s where dipping sauces come in! There are endless possibilities for tasty dipping sauces, but today we’re going to share some of our favorites:
- EASY SWEET CHILI SAUCE
- CREAMY ROASTED RED PEPPER SAUCE
- YUM YUM SAUCE
- SMOKEY SOUTHERN COMEBACK SAUCE
- ALFREDO DIP
Crispy Air Fryer Frozen Popcorn Shrimp
- 1 package frozen popcorn shrimp
- Start by preheating the air fryer to 400 degrees F, air fryer setting, for at least 4 to 6 minutes.
- Place the frozen (keep it frozen) into the air fryer basket, spreading it out so it’s in a single layer.
- Air fry for 4 to 6 minutes, shaking the basket several times during the cooking process.
- Serve with your favorite dipping sauce!
- Air Fryer