Air Fryer Steak Bites Wrapped In Bacon — This is the perfect appetizer or main course for your next party! Steak bites are wrapped in bacon and air fried to perfection. They’re so delicious, that no one will be able to resist them. Plus, they’re really easy to make – you’ll have them ready in no time! So why not give them a try? You won’t be disappointed.
Cooking at home doesn’t have to be difficult. With the help of an air fryer, you can make restaurant-quality steak bites wrapped in bacon with little effort. Plus, this dish is perfect for a quick weeknight meal or as an appetizer for a party. Ready to get started? Keep reading for step-by-step instructions on how to make your own air fryer steak bites wrapped in bacon.
What Are Steak Bites Wrapped With Bacon?
There are all sorts of ways to cook steak, but have you ever tried wrapping it in bacon before cooking it? Steak bites wrapped in bacon are a delicious and easy way to cook steak. Plus, they’re perfect for a party! Keep reading for the recipe.
Why You Will Love This Recipe!
There are all sorts of recipes out there for steak bites wrapped in bacon. But what is the point? Why would you want to do that? Isn’t the whole point of a steak bite that it’s a small, tasty morsel that doesn’t require any wrapping or extra ingredients? Well, as it turns out, there are some very good reasons to wrap your steak bites in bacon. Here are just a few:
1) Bacon makes everything taste better.
2) The crispy bacon shell adds an extra layer of flavor and texture to the steak bite.
3) It’s a great way to add extra protein and healthy fats to your meal.
4) They look pretty impressive when you serve them up at dinner parties or potlucks.
5) They’re delicious!
Ingredients Needed For Air Fryer Steak Bites Wrapped In Bacon
We know that adding bacon to just about anything makes it better. And, when you can cook something in the air fryer, it’s a win-win situation. That’s why we’re bringing you this recipe for Air Fryer Steak Bites Wrapped In Bacon. It’s the perfect appetizer or main course! All you need is some steak, bacon, and a few simple ingredients to get started. So fire up your air fryer and let’s get cooking!
- Bacon: Use any of your favorite bacon, center cut works well, for this recipe.
- Steak: You can use diced filet mignon, sirloin steak, or even ribeye.
- Seasonings: I used a simple Montreal Steak Seasoning for this recipe, Since, I was looking to create a simple recipe!
How To Cook Steak Bites Wrapped In Bacon In Air Fryer
Step One: Prepare The Steak
Use a sharp knife, and cut your steak bites into 1-inch pieces.
Step Two: Rub Oil Over the Steak Bites
Then rub the steak bites with oil.
Step Three: Season Your Steak Bites
Season liberally with your seasonings.
Step Four: Wrap The Steak Bites In Bacon
Wrap the beef with the steak. If you need to use toothpicks to keep the steak and bacon together, add them.
Step Five: Air Fry The Bacon Wrapped Steak Bites
Set the bacon-wrapped steak into the air fryer basket, set the temperature to 390 degrees F, and cook for 9 to 12 minutes, flipping halfway during the cooking process.
Pro Tips For The Best Bacon Wrapped Steak Bites
Bacon-wrapped steak bites are the perfect appetizer for your next party! They’re easy to make, and everyone will love them. Here are a few pro tips to help you make the best bacon-wrapped steak bites ever.
- Use good quality bacon. The better the bacon, the better your steak bites will taste.
- Preheat your air fryer before you start cooking your steak bites. This will help ensure that they cook evenly and come out perfectly crispy every time.
- Don’t overcook your steak! You want it to be nice and juicy, so only cook it for a few minutes per side.
- Serve with a delicious dipping sauce! A simple honey mustard or BBQ sauce would be perfect.
What To Serve With Steak Bites
Cooks, you’re going to love this recipe! It’s perfect for a party or just a casual evening meal. These bacon-wrapped steak bites are so easy to make and they taste amazing. Serve them with your favorite air fryer sides and you’ll have a delicious dinner that everyone will love. Here are some great suggestions:
What Dipping Sauces To Serve With Steak Bites
Looking for the perfect dipping sauce to serve with your steak bites? Here are four delicious options that are sure to please! Whether you’re in the mood for something tangy, creamy, or smoky, we’ve got you covered.
- COPYCAT KFC HONEY MUSTARD SAUCE
- EASY HOMEMADE KETCHUP RECIPE
- MCDONALD’S HOT MUSTARD
- CREAMY ROASTED RED PEPPER SAUCE
How To Store Air Fryer Steak Bites
Air fryer steak bites are a quick and easy way to cook steak. Here are some tips on how to store them so they stay fresh.
- Let the steak bites cool to room temperature.
- Place the leftover steak bites into an airtight container.
- Placed inside the refrigerator, the steak bites will last for 2 to 3 days.
How To Reheat Air Fryer Steak Bites
If you’re like me, you love steak bites. But sometimes, you end up with more than you can eat. Rather than let them go to waste, here’s how to reheat them in the air fryer. Just a few minutes in the air fryer and they’ll be as good as new!
- Place the steak bites into the air fryer basket.
- Spray them generously with cooking spray, or brush oil over them.
- Add some additional seasonings.
- Heat at 350 degrees F, for 3 to 5 minutes, or until they are warmed through.
Can You Freeze Steak Bites?
Yes, you can easily freeze these for another day. Let the steak bites cool to room temperature and then place the steak bites into a freezer bag or freezer-safe container. They will last for 2 to 4 months.
How To Air Fry Frozen Steak Bites
Looking for a quick and easy dinner option? Try air frying frozen steak bites! They cook up in no time and are the perfect size for a small appetite. Plus, they’re a great way to use up any leftover steak. Here’s how to make them:
Preheat the air fryer to 375 degrees F. In a bowl, toss together frozen steak bites, olive oil, salt, and pepper. Transfer to air fryer basket and cook for 10-12 minutes, or until golden brown and cooked through.
Frequently Asked Questions About Air Fryer Steak Bites
How do I make sure that my bacon gets crispy?
The key to this recipe is to use thinner bacon because you don’t want to cook the steak too long, which will cause the steak to dry out.
Remember to leave plenty of space around the steak, so it cooks up to perfection. The air fryer needs the hot air to circulate around the steak, which will cook it up perfectly!
What internal temperature should steak be?
One of the most common questions about cooking steak is what internal temperature it should be. The answer depends on what kind of steak you are cooking and how you want it cooked. For example, a rare steak has an internal temperature of 120-125 degrees Fahrenheit, while a well-done steak has an internal temperature of 165 degrees Fahrenheit.
What type of steak should I use for steak bites?
There are so many different types of steak to choose from when you’re making steak bites. But which one is the best?
Some great options are Beef tenderloin, Ribeye, Sirloin, Skirt steak, and New York strip steak. They all make amazing air fryer steak bites
More Air Fryer Recipes:
Are you looking for more air fryer recipes? You’ve come to the right place! In this post, we’ll share some of our favorite air fryer recipes with you. From chicken wings to french fries, there’s something for everyone here. So what are you waiting for? Start cooking!
AIR FRYER KETO CHEESE CRACKERS: You don’t have to give up your favorite snacks just because you’re eating keto! These air fryer keto cheese crackers are a perfect snack that will help you stick to your diet. They’re easy to make and taste delicious. Plus, they’re a great way to use up any extra cheese you may have. Give them a try today!
AIR FRYER CHINESE CHICKEN FINGERS: Have you ever tried air fryer Chinese chicken fingers? They’re amazing! If you haven’t tried them yet, you need to. They’re crispy on the outside and tender on the inside. Plus, they’re so easy to make. You’ll love them!
Don’t Forget To Pin:
Air Fryer Steak Bites Wrapped In Bacon
- 1 pound bacon
- 1 pound steak
- 2 teaspoons Montreal Steak Seasoning
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- Use a sharp knife, and cut your steak bites into 1-inch pieces.
- Then rub the steak bites with oil.
- Season the steak liberally with your seasonings.
- Wrap the beef with the steak. If you need to use toothpicks to keep the steak and bacon together, add them.
- Set the bacon-wrapped steak into the air fryer basket, set the temperature to 390 degrees F, and cook for 9 to 12 minutes, flipping halfway during the cooking process.
- Air Fryer