This is such an easy dinner to make, but it is really a show stopper. And it is KETO friendly, which means that if you are having a dinner party, you can make it and everyone can enjoy it!
If you have never had the bacon-wrapped filet or tenderloin. It is really easy to make. It might look hard to make but it’s really not.
Here are some really simple steps to air frying a steak like a pro.
- Whether you are air frying or grilling your steak, the best thing to do is bring your steak to room temperature. This means, simply take the steaks out of the refrigerator for 30 minutes, before you want to cook them.
- Preheat your air fryer, to 400 degrees F, for about 5-7 minutes, before air frying them., This will create a great sear.
- If you can not get the bacon to adhere to the steak, simply either use bakers twine or toothpicks (check your manufacturer’s instruction book)
- Cut the excess bacon off, if any, as overlapping bacon does not cook evenly, and you will end up with a raw spot.
- Use seasonings, anything that you like, I always season it with salt and pepper, rub the steak with olive oil. This will make for a really juicy piece of meat.
- Let your steak rest, we all get excited when it’s time to eat, but let the meat rest, and you will cut into a juicy piece of steak (let it rest for about 5-10 minutes)
Here are some other Tried & True Steak Recipes,
Don’t Forget To Pin–Print
Air Fryer, Beef Tenderloin Steak Wrapped With Bacon
This was a really easy meal, but it ended up looking fabulous. It was a beef filet that I got on sale, and I simply wrapped it with a piece of bacon (talk about fancy) A great tip would be to season it with salt and pepper, which really brought out the flavor.
- Prep Time: 5
- Cook Time: 12
- Total Time: 17
- Yield: 2 servings 1x
- Category: Main Course
- Method: Air Fryer
- Cuisine: American
- 2 pieces beef fillet, about 10 ounces each
- 2 pieces thick-cut of bacon
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- Start by seasoning your meat with salt and pepper.
- Then wrap your bacon around the piece of meat, you can use a toothpick to secure it.
- Then place the steaks into the air fryer basket or tray and set the temperature to 400 degrees for 6 minutes, after r6 minutes flip your steak and air fry for another 6 minutes.
- Plate, serve, and enjoy!
Keywords: air fryer bacon wrapped beef tenderloin air fryer beef tenderloin roast bacon wrapped filet mignon in air fryer how long to cook filet mignon in air fryer filet mignon air fryer temperature filet mignon air fryer recipe air fryer filet mignon medium rare bacon wrapped steak air fryer