Air Fryer Rosemary Roasted Potatoes are a perfect way to get a crispy side dish in only a few minutes! These are the perfect weekday side dish, which goes with any meal.
They are crispy on the outside and warm and tender on the inside. They are so good!
And since they are Vegan, Paleo, Gluten-Free, and Whole30 Approved, this will soon become one of your favorite Air Fryer Recipes!
Now, if you have never cooked potatoes in the air fryer, let me tell you they come out perfect every single time. They are so good! If you love a great recipe for roasted potatoes, this recipe is no different. And with the air fryer, they are done in a fraction of the time that oven-roasted potatoes are done.
If you are looking for even more Air Fryer Potato Recipes, some of my favorites are AIR FRYER CHEESE FRIES, AIR FRYER BAKED SWEET POTATOES, AIR FRYER FROZEN FRENCH FRIES WITH FRENCH FRY SEASONING, and AIR FRYER POTATO WEDGES.
Ingredients Needed For Air Fryer Rosemary Roasted Potatoes
- Red or New Potatoes
- Butter or Olive Oil
- Dried Rosemary
- Dried Dill
- Sweet Paprika
- Black Pepper
How To Make Air Fryer Rosemary Roasted Potatoes
Start by dicing your potatoes into 1-inch pieces. After dicing them, place them in a small mixing bowl.
Add the melted butter, minced garlic, rosemary, dill, paprika, salt, and pepper in a small bowl. Mix well. Pour over the potatoes, making sure they are well coated.
Spread over the air fryer tray or in the air fryer basket Set the pan into the air fryer. (or the basket into the air fryer)
Set the temperature to 350 degrees F (air fryer setting) for 16 minutes. After 8 minutes, flip the potatoes, and continue to air fry for the remaining minutes.
ARE AIR FRYER POTATOES HEALTHY?
Yes, this is a very healthy side dish, and since you use so little oil, they are lower in calories and fat.
Potatoes are very low in calories and only have about 110 calories in each potato. So, this makes for a great healthy side dish.
WHAT POTATOES SHOULD I USE?
This recipe will work with a variety of potatoes. I have used baby potatoes (a great find at Aldi), fingerling potatoes, russet, red potatoes, or even Yukon potatoes.
The key is to make sure that the potatoes are cut into equal size portions so that the air fryer cooks the potatoes at about the same time! Perfect and delicious potatoes!
CAN I USE DIFFERENT HERBS?
Yes, I always tell everyone that you should use what you love to eat since they are your potatoes.
Other great options would be Italian Seasoning, Taco Seasoning, Cajun Season, and even Steak Seasoning. My kids love the Montreal Seasonings on just about anything! And of course, you can use the famous Trader Joe’s Everything But the Bagel Seasoning these, oh so good!
WHAT TO SERVE WITH AIR FRYER POTATOES
This is an effortless side dish to pair with, and I love serving these with a simple chicken, pork chop, or even steak dinner!
This can also be served as a snack, appetizer, or even as part o your breakfast. They are so good and roast so fast. They would also make a great brunch addition.
More Air Fryer Recipes:
- AIR FRYER BREAKFAST POTATOES
- AIR FRYER, HOW TO MAKE BOXED AU GRATIN POTATOES IN THE AIR FRYER
- THE EASIEST TANGY POTATO SALAD (GREAT BUDGET RECIPE)
- AIR FRYER, PERFECTLY ROASTED BAKED POTATOES WITH SOUR CREAM AND CHIVES
- AIR FRYER, HOMEMADE BBQ POTATO CHIPS
- EASY AIR FRYER LOADED BAKED POTATOES
- AIR FRYER LOADED CAMPFIRE ROASTED POTATOES
- 1 pound red potatoes
- 2 tablespoons melted butter or olive oil
- 2 teaspoons dried rosemary
- 2 teaspoons dill (dried)
- 1 to 2 teaspoons sweet paprika
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- Start by dicing your potatoes into 1-inch pieces.
- After dicing them, place them in a small mixing bowl.
- Add the melted butter, minced garlic, rosemary, dill, paprika, salt, and pepper in a small bowl. Mix well.
- Pour over the potatoes, making sure they are well coated.
- Spread over the air fryer tray or in the air fryer basket
- Set the pan into the air fryer. (or the basket into the air fryer)
- Set the temperature to 350 degrees F (air fryer setting) for 16 minutes. After 8 minutes, flip the potatoes, and continue to air fry for the remaining minutes.
- Plate, serve, and enjoy!
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 187Total Fat: 10gSaturated Fat: 4gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 5gCholesterol: 15mgSodium: 589mgCarbohydrates: 23gFiber: 3gSugar: 2gProtein: 3g
ForkToSpoon.com occasionally offers nutritional information for recipes contained on this site. This information is provided as a courtesy and is an estimate only. This information comes from online calculators. Although we try to attempt to provide accurate nutritional information, these figures are only estimates.