This is a simple recipe, with amazing results. If you have been gifted with an Air Fryer, here is one recipe, you want to try.
And, it’s rather simple, since you only need a potato (or potatoes) and the toppings, if you like.
If you are new to air frying or just looking for some recipes.
Here are some other of my tried and true recipes:
Kitchen Items Used: (Note: Affiliate links are included in this post)
Check Out This Book, everything to get you started and SUCCESSFUL in Air Frying.
DON’T FORGET TO PIN–
Air Fryer-Perfect Sweet Potatoes (Potato)
There is nothing better than a slow-roasted sweet potato. The air fryer does a great job in roasting them, and the olive oil really brings out the nutty flavor.
- Prep Time: 10
- Cook Time: 40
- Total Time: 50
- Yield: 2 servings 1x
- Category: Side Dish
- Method: Air Fryer
- Cuisine: American
- Sweet Potato or Yam
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 2 teaspoons of salt
- Toppings: Sour cream, butter, sliced green onions, diced bacon, cheese, etc.
- Preheat your air fryer to 390 degrees.
- Then it’s important that you create vent holes, so poke it with a fork, and spray it with non-stick cooking spray.
- Then coat them with olive oil, and sprinkle the salt on them.
- Add the potato or potatoes to your Air Fryer basket and set the time for 35 minutes. If it’s done that’s great, if not add another 5 minutes, and check then.
Keywords: air fryer sweet potato chunks whole sweet potato air fryer air fryer sweet potato slices air fryer sweet potato hash how to cook frozen sweet potato fries in air fryer air fryer baked potato air fryer sweet potato fries no oil calories in air fried sweet potatoes