This is one of the easiest recipes. I made them with my son for a quick side dish, Air Fryer Garlic Roasted Fingerling Potatoes.
These are some of my favorite things to buy at Trader Joe’s; sometimes, they come in purples and white, which is a great and festive way to dress up any dinner. I love the bright colors of the purple potatoes.
Today, I seasoned them with simple garlic, rosemary salt, and black pepper rub. Mixed with the olive oil, they got a great flavor to them.
If you are looking for even more Air Fryer Potato Recipes, some of my favorites are AIR FRYER SYRACUSE SALTED POTATOES, AIR FRYER OVEN GOLD RANCH POTATOES, HOW TO MAKE EASY HASSELBACK POTATOES IN YOUR AIR FRYER, AIR FRYER SPICY FRENCH FRIES or AIR FRYER GARLIC PARMESAN FRIES.
Air Fryer Garlic Roasted Fingerling Potatoes
This is super simple. Add some of your favorite spices. The key to roasting potatoes in the air fryer is to make sure they are covered in a thin layer of olive oil. So, as the hot air circulates around the potatoes, they crisp up.
- Fingerling Potatoes
- Olive Oil
- Black Pepper
- Minced Garlic
How To Make Air Fryer Fingerling Potatoes
Start by cutting the fingerling potatoes in half, then add your olive oil, salt, black pepper, minced garlic, and parsley, mix well, coating the potatoes.
Pour them into the air fryer basket, set the temperature to 390 degrees F, air fryer setting, for 12-15 minutes. Shake the basket frequently during the cooking process.
Plate, serve, and enjoy!
Pair These Air Fryer Garlic Roasted Fingerling Potatoes With These Easy Air Fryer Meal Ideas,
- AIR FRYER COPYCAT KFC FRIED CHICKEN
- AIR FRYER HONEY BBQ CHICKEN WINGS
- EASY AIR FRYER, GARLIC AND ROSEMARY LAMB CHOPS
- AIR FRYER, ROASTED LEG OF LAMB WITH GARLIC AND ROSEMARY
- EASY AIR FRIED GRILLED ROSEMARY LAMB CHOPS (KETO FRIENDLY)
- 1 pound fingerling potatoes, sliced in half
- 1-2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1-2 teaspoons dried parsley
- Start by cutting the fingerling potatoes in half, then add your olive oil, salt, black pepper, minced garlic, and parsley, mix well, coating the potatoes.
- Pour them into the air fryer basket, set the temperature to 390 degrees F, air fryer setting, for 12-15 minutes. Shake the basket frequently during the cooking process.
- Plate, serve, and enjoy!
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 163Total Fat: 7gSaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 6gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 535mgCarbohydrates: 24gFiber: 2gSugar: 1gProtein: 2g