Air Fryer Bacon Wrapped Potatoes — Looking for a delicious and easy side dish? Try air fryer bacon-wrapped potatoes! This recipe is simple to follow, and the results are mouthwatering. Plus, the potatoes are crispy on the outside and tender on the inside. So good, you’ll want to make them all the time. Let’s get started!
Cooking bacon-wrapped potatoes in an air fryer is a great way to cook them. The bacon will be crispy, and the potatoes will be soft. You can serve them with ketchup or ranch dressing for dipping. They are a great appetizer or side dish.
Ingredients Needed For Air Fryer Bacon Wrapped Potatoes (Full Recipe At the Bottom of the Post)
- Olive Oil
- Mrs. Dash Seasoning (Garlic & Herb)
- Black Pepper
How To Make Air Fryer Bacon Wrapped Potatoes
Start by cutting the potatoes into quarters using a sharp knife. You are looking for about 1 to 2-inch pieces.
Add your potatoes, olive oil, Mrs. Dash Seasoning, Salt, and Black Pepper in a large bowl. Coat the potatoes, and then wrap the bacon around each potato. Set into the air fryer, spacing them out, set the temperature to 400 degrees F, air fryer setting, and cook for 12 to 15 minutes.
Bacon: While I used center-cut bacon, you can easily use air fryer turkey bacon to make it healthier.
Potatoes: You can use any potatoes for this recipe; however, you need to make sure that they are thin enough, so the bacon and the potatoes are done simultaneously. Some great options are fingerling potatoes, baby red potatoes, or even new potatoes. Using Russet Potatoes is fantastic, but you need to make sure they are cut thin enough.
Air Fryer Oven: If you are making this in an air fryer oven, place the tray on the very last shelf. This way, the bacon, and the potatoes cook up at the same time.
How To Store:
If you have any leftover potatoes, be sure to let them cool to room temperature and then place them into an airtight container. They will last for about 2 to 3 days. You can reheat in the microwave or the air fryer, heat until warmed through.
What Dipping Sauces To Serve These With:
Whether you’re cooking up some chicken wings or some onion rings, you’re going to need a dipping sauce to go with them! Here are four delicious dipping sauces that will pair perfectly with your favorite snacks.
Try out all four and find your new favorite dipping sauce!
More Air Fryer Side Dishes:
- AIR FRYER TEXAS TWINKIES
- AIR FRYER PEPPERONI BASIL TOMATO PUFFS
- EASY AIR FRYER FLORENTINE FLAT BREAD PIZZA
- AIR FRYER VEGAN CAULIFLOWER WINGS
- AIR FRYER ROASTED CAULIFLOWER MASH
Don’t Forget To Pin:
Air Fryer Bacon Wrapped Potatoes
- 1 pound Russet Potatoes, sliced into quarters
- 1 pound bacon
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon Garlic & Herb Seasoning, I used Mrs. Dash
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- Start by cutting the potatoes into quarters using a sharp knife. You are looking for about 1 to 2-inch pieces.
- Add your potatoes, olive oil, Mrs. Dash Seasoning, Salt, and Black Pepper in a large bowl. Coat the potatoes, and then wrap the bacon around each potato. Set into the air fryer, spacing them out, set the temperature to 400 degrees F, air fryer setting, and cook for 12 to 15 minutes.
- Plate, serve, and enjoy!
- Air Fryer