This is one of the best appetizers you can make in your air fryer. I mean you have cut potatoes topped with bacon and cheese. Does it get better than that?
This makes a great appetizer! A GREAT appetizer. So, if you are having company or a get-together this is a great dish.
My kids refer to these as loaded potatoes. The best thing about this dish is that you can add or subtract anything you and your family enjoy! This dish is so much easier than making loaded potato skins.
Here are some other of my great air fryer potato recipes–
Here are some really simple tricks for making roasted potatoes in the air fryer,
- You need very little for this recipe. The air fryer does all of the work.
- You do need some oil for the potatoes to crisp up, but not as much as if you were roasting these in the oven.
- Use any season that you have on hand, I usually just use a combination of salt and pepper. But if you are a garlic lover, add some garlic powder. Same if you like spice, add some chili powder.
- Try to cut the potatoes the same size, since you will want them to cook at the same time.
- For anyone who is using a basket air fryer, anything that is cut or diced, I usually shake about halfway.
Kitchen Items Used, (Affiliate links)
The two tools that came in really handy in this recipe, were my large Anchor Hocking Measuring Cup (Which holds up to 4 cups)
Don’t Forget to Pin–
Air Fryer, Cheesy Bacon Roasted Potatoes
These are fabulous!
- Prep Time: 10
- Cook Time: 20
- Total Time: 30
- Yield: 4 servings 1x
- Category: Side Dish
- Method: Air Fryer
- Cuisine: American
- 4 cups diced potatoes (russet or gold)
- 2 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 4 ounces shredded cheddar cheesee
- 3–4 pieces cooked and crumbled bacon
- 2–3 chives (chopped)
- Start by dicing your potatoes. You don’t need to peel them, which makes this an amazingly easy recipe.
- I cut up and put them into my handy measuring cup. Which is so much easier to measure large items, than using the cups.
- After you finish cutting all of your potatoes up, place them into a large bowl, where you can add your salt and pepper.
- Add the olive oil.
- Mix well.
- After you finish cutting all of your potatoes up, place them into the air fryer basket.
- Set the temperature for 400 degrees F.
- Set the time for 10 minutes.
- After 10 minutes. I checked and my potatoes were soft. Since I knew they would be cooking for another 4 minutes.
If your potatoes are not soft, after 10 minutes, for whatever reason. The most common is your air fryer does not go to 400 degrees, just add a couple of minutes more.
- When your potatoes are soft, sprinkle the cheese over the potatoes.
- Set the temperature for 370 degrees F.
- Set the time for 4 minutes.
- Remove the cheesy potatoes, place them on a plate.
- Then chopped up the bacon over them. Then chop up the chives (for both I used scissors)
- Plate, serve and enjoy!
Keywords: air fryer bacon cooking bacon in cosori air fryer tgif potato skins in air fryer frozen potato skins in air fryer frozen potato skins air fryer time tgif frozen potato skins in air fryer frozen loaded potato skins in air fryer air fryer recipes