Little Potatoes In The Air Fryer — Air fryers are a great way to cook food without oil. It is also an excellent way to cook potatoes. Potatoes go from being hard and dry to moist and fluffy in the air fryer, making them perfect for these little breakfast sandwiches!
If you’re hunting for a quick and easy side dish, these little potatoes in the air fryer might be just what you need. They take only about 15 minutes to cook, and they come out crispy on the outside and fluffy on the inside! You can make them as spicy or as mild as you like, with fresh herbs (or not) and some Sriracha sauce for those who like it hot. Whether it’s dinner time or snack time, this recipe will please your taste buds!
While they are recommended in the microwave, they are such a great dish in the air fryer; it’s elevated.
So, the next time you are at the grocery store, pick up a Little Potatoes package, which comes with a seasoning package in several flavors, and you are on the way to perfection.
What Are Little Potatoes?
Found in the produce department at any local grocery store, creamer potatoes come with a seasoning packet, ready to microwave up in less than 5 minutes.
While the microwave can make these potatoes much quicker than the air fryer, there is no denying that the taste in the air fryer is SO much better. It’s worth a couple of extra minutes.
The company is called The Little Potato Company!
How To Make Little Potatoes In The Air Fryer
Start by mixing the potatoes with the seasoning and olive oil, just enough to coat the potatoes. Mix well, making sure that all of the potatoes are well coated.
Pour the potatoes into the air fryer basket. Set the temperature to 380 degrees F, air fryer setting, for 8 to 12 minutes.
What Type Of Oil To Use?
My go-to oil is olive oil, but you can use any high-heat oil. My favorite options are avocado oil, coconut oil, and even grapeseed oil.
Since you do not need a lot of oil, you can even substitute it for butter.
More Air Fryer Recipes:
- AIR FRYER TOTINO’S PIZZA STUFFERS
- AIR FRYER BACON-WRAPPED PICKLES
- BEST AIR FRYER CHINESE RECIPES FOR HOMEMADE TAKEOUT
- AIR FRYER MINI QUICHE MUFFINS
- AIR FRYER ROASTED ALMONDS
Don’t Forget To Pin:
Little Potatoes In The Air Fryer
- 1 package Little Potatoes, any seasoning
- Start by mixing the potatoes with the seasoning and olive oil, just enough to coat the potatoes. Mix well, making sure that all of the potatoes are well coated.
- Pour the potatoes into the air fryer basket. Set the temperature to 380 degrees F, air fryer setting, for 8 to 12 minutes.
- Remove the potatoes when they are fork-tender.
- Plate, serv,e, and enjoy!
- Air Fryer