Air Fryer Totino’s Pizza Stuffers –You may have seen the commercials for Totino’s Pizza Stuffers, but are you wondering what they taste like? If so, then this recipe is for you. I found a box of these at my local grocery store and decided to try them out in my air fryer. The results were terrific! Keep reading to find out how I made them.
I had to try Totino’s Pizza Stuffers in the air fryer, and it was delicious! The dough is so soft but crispy at the same time. It has a fantastic flavor that you can’t find anywhere else for sure!
This made a great snack for my teens, and my son saved one for lunch the next day. They’re amazing!
And the frozen pizza stuffers come out amazing, without any oil, and they are so good! The outside is crispy, while the inside is tender and delicious!
A Great Air Fryer Snack Option:
Frozen foods are a perfect fit for the air fryer. Whether you are living on your own or have a house full of people. And there is nothing more satisfying than coming home from work or school knowing that all of this cooking will be done by me without any help! To make your favorite frozen treats at home in just minutes with minimal cleaning up afterward, be sure to use your air fryer!
Making a batch of pizza stuffers in the air fryer was so much better than I remembered. The crispy dough and rich flavors were perfect this time around, and I’m sure my kids will never forget them. They were already talking about getting a new batch the next time we hit the grocery store.
Other Air Fryer Recipes You’ll Love:
- AIR FRYER BACON-WRAPPED PICKLES
- AIR FRYER CRESCENT BACON BREAKFAST RING
- BEST AIR FRYER CHINESE RECIPES FOR HOMEMADE TAKEOUT
- AIR FRYER MINI QUICHE MUFFINS
- AIR FRYER EVERYTHING BAGEL BREAD
HOW TO MAKE TOTINO’S PIZZA STUFFERS IN AN AIR FRYER
Preheat the air fryer to 380 degrees F, air fryer setting. While this isn’t completely necessary, I find it helps the outside get perfectly crisped up.
Place the frozen Pizza Stuffers into the air fryer, spacing them apart, allowing the air to move around the basket freely.
Cook the pizza stuffers at 380 degrees F, air fryer setting, flipping them halfway for 8 to 12 minutes.
HOW LONG DO YOU PUT PIZZA STUFFERS IN THE AIR FRYER?
Depending on your air fryer, you will need about 8 to 12 minutes. Check to make sure that they are fully cooked before removing them from the air fryer.
SHOULD I USE OIL TO COOK AIR FRYER PIZZA STUFFERS?
No, you do not need any additional oil to make these. You can spray the tops of the pizza stuffers with cooking spray if you want them to become extra crispy. Otherwise, you will not need any oil.
Be careful not to use any aerosol cooking spray in your air fryer. Otherwise, the coating may come off. Invest in an EVO oil mister, and avoid Pam or any cooking spray with soy lecithin in your air fryer, which will ruin the coating over time.
More Air Fryer Recipes:
- AIR FRYER CRAB LEGS
- AIR FRYER COPYCAT IN-N-OUT ANIMAL FRIES
- 10 AIR FRYER CORNBREAD RECIPES THAT ARE PERFECT FOR THANKSGIVING DINNER
- AIR FRYER SESAME CHICKEN
- AIR FRYER ITALIAN BISCOTTI
Air Fryer Totino’s Pizza Stuffers
- 1 package Pizza Stuffers, frozen
- Preheat the air fryer to 380 degrees F, air fryer setting. While this isn’t completely necessary, I find it helps the outside get perfectly crisped up.
- Place the frozen Pizza Stuffers into the air fryer, spacing them apart, allowing the air to move around the basket freely.
- Cook the pizza stuffers at 380 degrees F, air fryer setting, flipping them halfway for 8 to 12 minutes.
- Plate, serve, and enjoy!
- Air Fryer