Totino’s Pizza Rolls Air Fryer — Whether you’re hosting a movie night or looking for an easy, tasty snack – Totino’s Pizza Rolls are always crowd-pleasers and make for a fabulous quick snack!
Not only do they taste great, but now you can make them even faster and easier using your air fryer! In this blog post, we’ll show you step-by-step how to make the perfect pizza rolls in your air fryer. Enjoy crispy crusts and cheesy fillings with less mess and no preheating – these pizza rolls cook quickly in the air fryer while satisfying everyone’s craving for hot and delicious comfort food!
Are you looking for a quick and easy snack that is delicious and satisfying? Well, look no further! With just a few simple ingredients, you can make your own crispy, crunchy Totino’s Pizza Rolls right in your air fryer! This fun twist on a classic favorite will have the whole family asking for seconds. Using this recipe, you, too, can enjoy oven-baked goodness straight from the comfort of your countertop. Keep reading to learn all about it – from prepping to baking to serving – so you can jazz up dinnertime with mac ‘n cheese pizza rolls in no time!
What Are Totinos’ Pizza Rolls?
Totino’s Pizza Rolls are a popular snack made by General Mills under Totino’s brand. They are bite-sized, oven-baked, or deep-fried rolls filled with a combination of cheese, sauce, and various pizza toppings.
The classic Pizza Rolls feature a crispy outer shell and a savory filling that resembles a miniature pizza. They come in different flavors and varieties, including pepperoni, cheese, combination (pepperoni and cheese), and various specialty flavors. Totino’s Pizza Rolls are commonly enjoyed as a quick and convenient snack or appetizer that can be quickly heated and enjoyed in just a few minutes.
Why Cook Totino’s Pizza Rolls In Air Fryer
Totino’s Pizza Rolls are a quick and easy snack that can easily be made in your air fryer. Air frying is a healthier alternative to deep-frying, requiring less oil and creating less mess. The only difference between cooking Totino’s Pizza Rolls in an air fryer versus in the oven is that they come out evenly golden brown and crisp on all sides—a bonus for those who love crunchy crusts!
Air frying doesn’t just give you crispy pizza rolls and cooks them faster than baking in the oven—in half the time or even less! This makes them ideal for last-minute snacks or when you’re on the go and need something fast.
So next time you’re craving pizzas rolls but don’t want to wait around for the oven to preheat, why not try air frying? You’ll get perfectly cooked delicious snacks in no time without all of the added oil and mess that comes with deep-frying. You will soon see that it’s the best way to cook Totinio’s Pizza Rolls!
Ingredients Needed For Air Fryer Pizza Rolls Recipe
Do you love the amazing flavor of Totino’s Pizza Rolls but don’t want to mess with all the greasy cleanup and hassle? What if we told you there was a way to enjoy your favorite cheesy snack without guilt or worry? Creating delicious and healthy treats at home is easier with an air fryer. Today, we’ll walk you through what ingredients are needed when making Totino’s Pizza Rolls in an air fryer so that every bite can be enjoyed without stress!
Remember the step-by-step directions in the printable recipe card and the nutritional information at the bottom of the page.
- Frozen Totino’s Pizza Rolls: Any bag of pizza rolls will work
- Dipping Sauce: Tomato Sauce, Pizza Sauce, or Marinara Sauce
How To Cook Totino’s Pizza Rolls In Air Fryer
Totino’s Pizza Rolls have been a staple in many household snack rotations since the 1960s. But with air fryers gaining in popularity, you no longer have to worry about heating your oven or stovetop and tempting yourself with their crunchy but gooey goodness! Learn how to make crispy Totino’s Pizza Rolls Aip Fryer-style that will satisfy all cravings without breaking dietary restrictions – vegan and gluten-free eaters rejoice!
Cooking Totino’s Pizza Rolls in an air fryer is a quick and easy way to achieve crispy and delicious results. Here’s a step-by-step guide:
- Preheat the air fryer: Preheat your air fryer to 400 degrees F (200°C) for a few minutes. This will ensure the air fryer is hot and ready for cooking.
- Arrange the pizza rolls: Place the desired number of Totino’s Pizza Rolls in a single layer in the preheated air fryer basket. Avoid overcrowding to allow for proper air circulation and even cooking.
- Cook the pizza rolls: Set the cook time for 6 to 8 minutes. Flip them halfway through the cooking time to ensure even browning and crispiness.
- Check for doneness: After the recommended cooking time, check the pizza rolls to ensure they are heated and have a golden-brown crust. The cheese inside should be melted and bubbly.
- Let them cool: Carefully remove the cooked pizza rolls from the air fryer and let them cool for a minute or two before serving. Be cautious, as the filling can be hot.
- Serve and enjoy: Serve the cooked Totino’s Pizza Rolls as a delicious appetizer, snack, or quick meal. They pair well with your favorite dipping sauce.
Pro Tips For The Best Totino’s Pizza Rolls Air Fryer
- Preheat the air fryer: Preheating the air fryer is essential for achieving a crispy exterior on the pizza rolls. Allow the air fryer to preheat a few minutes before adding the pizza rolls.
- Spray or brush with oil: For an extra crispy texture, lightly spray or brush the pizza rolls with cooking oil before placing them in the air fryer. This helps promote browning and adds a delicious crunch.
- Don’t overcrowd the basket: Avoid overcrowding the air fryer basket for best results and maximum crispiness. Leave space between the pizza rolls to allow hot air to circulate around them. The number of pizza rolls will depend on your air fryer basket size.
- Shake or flip halfway through: Shake the air fryer basket or flip the pizza rolls halfway through the cooking process. This helps ensure that all sides are evenly cooked and crisped.
- Adjust cooking time: Cooking times may vary depending on the size and quantity of pizza rolls and the specific air fryer model. Adjust the cooking time accordingly, keeping a close eye on the pizza rolls to prevent overcooking.
- Let them cool slightly: After removing the pizza rolls from the air fryer, allow them to cool for a few minutes before enjoying. This helps the filling inside the roll set and prevents accidental burns.
- Experiment with seasonings: Sprinkle your favorite seasonings, such as garlic powder, onion powder, or Italian seasoning, on the pizza rolls before air frying for extra flavor.
- Serve with dipping sauces: Elevate the flavor experience by serving Totino’s Pizza Rolls with your favorite dipping sauces. Marinara sauce, sour cream, ranch dressing, or spicy salsa can perfectly complement the flavors.
- Enjoy them fresh: Totino’s Pizza Rolls are best enjoyed when served immediately after cooking, as they tend to lose their crispiness over time. Eat them while they are hot and at their best!
FAQs For Totinos Pizza Rolls
Can I cook frozen Totino’s Pizza Rolls in an air fryer?
Yes, you can cook frozen Totino’s Pizza Rolls directly from frozen in an air fryer. Simply follow the cooking instructions and slightly adjust the cooking time to ensure they are heated through. You can sook any brand of pizza rolls in the air fryer.
What temperature and cooking time should I use for Totino’s Pizza Rolls in an air fryer?
Preheat your air fryer to 400°F (200°C) and cook the pizza rolls for approximately 6 to 8 minutes. Flip them halfway through the cooking time to ensure even browning. However, cooking times may vary depending on the specific air fryer model and the desired level of crispiness, so always keep an eye on them while cooking.
Can I stack or layer the pizza rolls in the air fryer basket?
It is best to avoid stacking or layering the pizza rolls in the air fryer basket. This can prevent proper airflow and result in uneven cooking. It’s recommended to cook them in a single layer for optimal results.
Do I need to preheat the air fryer before cooking Totino’s Pizza Rolls?
Preheating the air fryer is recommended to ensure even cooking and achieve a crispy exterior on the pizza rolls. Preheat the air fryer for a few minutes before adding the pizza rolls for the best results.
Can I cook other brands of frozen pizza rolls in an air fryer using the same instructions?
While the cooking instructions for Totino’s Pizza Rolls can be used as a general guideline, different brands of frozen pizza rolls may have slightly different cooking times and temperature requirements. Always refer to the specific instructions the manufacturer provides for the best results.
Can I cook Totino’s Pizza Rolls in an air fryer oven or basket-style air fryer?
You can use air fryer ovens and basket-style air fryers to cook Totino’s Pizza Rolls. Follow the instructions provided by the manufacturer for your specific air fryer model.
Can I cook many Totino’s Pizza Rolls in the air fryer at once?
The capacity of your air fryer may vary, so it’s important to avoid overcrowding the basket to ensure proper air circulation. Cook the pizza rolls in batches if necessary to achieve the desired results.
How To Store Leftover Crispy Air Fryer Pizza Rolls
Storing leftover pizza rolls is easy, but following some simple steps is essential to ensure that your snacks stay as delicious and fresh as possible. Here are a few tips:
Allow the pizza rolls to cool completely before storing them away. If you leave pizza rolls in an enclosed container while still warm, condensation can form and become soggy.
Place the cooled pizza rolls in an airtight container or plastic bag. Ensure that the container or plastic bag is completely sealed and free of any holes, as this will ensure your rolls stay fresh and crispy.
Store the container or plastic bag in the refrigerator. This will help keep the pizza rolls fresh and tasty for up to a week.
How To Reheat Totino’s Pizza Rolls In Air Fryer
Using an air fryer to reheat Totino’s Pizza Rolls is a great way to enjoy this delicious snack without worrying about oven preheating or producing soggy rolls. The best part? It takes only minutes to get your favorite pizza rolls hot and crispy!
To start, make sure your air fryer is clean and preheated. Place the Totino’s Pizza Rolls inside and set the temperature to 375°F for 3-4 minutes. After that, check to see if the rolls are hot and crispy, flipping them over halfway through the cooking time so that both sides cook evenly. If you desire more crispiness, add another few minutes of heat accordingly.
Dipping Sauces For Easy Pizza Rolls
There are plenty of dipping sauces that work well with pizza rolls. Whether you prefer the classic marinara sauce or something more creative, there’s certainly something to suit your taste buds.
For a classic Italian twist, try using the marinara sauce as your dip for pizza rolls. Its rich flavor pairs perfectly with the cheesy goodness of the pizza rolls. You could also use Alfredo sauce for a creamy, cheesy flavor or pesto for a zesty kick.
If you want something unique, try ranch dressing as your dip—the cool and creamy texture pairs wonderfully with the crispy pizza rolls. For an Asian twist, mix teriyaki or sweet and sour sauce with your favorite mayo. The combination of sweet, tangy, and creamy will give your pizza rolls an extra kick of flavor.
Honey mustard is another great dip for pizza rolls. Mix a tangy honey mustard sauce with ranch dressing to create a delicious sweet and savory dip. For those who like things a bit spicier, try mixing your favorite hot sauce with blue cheese dressing for an extra zesty kick.
No matter what you’re craving, there’s bound to be a dipping sauce that pairs perfectly with pizza rolls. The possibilities are endless, whether it’s classic marinara or something more unique and creative. Experiment and find the flavor that you love best!
What To Serve With Pizza Rolls
Pizza rolls are always a crowd favorite when serving tasty snacks for parties and get-togethers. But what do you serve with them? Fortunately, several delicious sides pair perfectly with these cheesy little morsels of goodness.
More Air Fryer Recipes
- Air Fryer Cauliflower Wings
- Air Fryer Jerk Chicken Wings
- Crispy Air Fryer Chicken Wings
- Air Fryer Garlic Parmesan Chicken Wings
- Air Fryer Dry Rubbed Chicken Wings
Totino’s Pizza Rolls Air Fryer
- 12 ounces Pizza Rolls, Frozen
- Preheat your air fryer to 400 degrees F (200°C) for a few minutes. This will ensure the air fryer is hot and ready for cooking.
- Place the desired number of Totino's Pizza Rolls in a single layer in the preheated air fryer basket. Avoid overcrowding to allow for proper air circulation and even cooking.
- Set the cooking time for 6 to 8 minutes. Flip them halfway through the cooking time to ensure even browning and crispiness.
- After the recommended cooking time, check the pizza rolls to ensure they are heated and have a golden-brown crust. The cheese inside should be melted and bubbly.
- Carefully remove the cooked pizza rolls from the air fryer and let them cool for a minute or two before serving. Be cautious, as the filling can be hot.Serve and enjoy: Serve the cooked Totino's Pizza Rolls as a delicious appetizer, snack, or quick meal. They pair well with your favorite dipping sauce.
- Air Fryer
- Cooking Spray, optional
- Parchment Paper, optional