Air Fryer Pizza Rolls are a delicious snack or easy dinner idea. They are crispy on the outside and oozing with cheesy yumminess on the interior.
Air Fryer Pizza Rolls
Grab your favorite frozen pizza rolls and whip them up in the air fryer. Making pizza rolls in the air fryer gives them a similar texture to a deep-fried pizza roll, without using all the oil! This is a quick and easy guide to cooking frozen pizza rolls in the air fryer.
Whether you’re in the mood for a quick snack or have a hungry gang of kids ready for dinner, sometimes you just need something fast and frozen. Make these pizza rolls in air fryer and serve with your favorite dipping sauce for an easy appetizer, dinner, or snack.
My kids love Totino’s Pizza Rolls, but you can use other brands as well.
As a matter of fact, we love all things pizza related around here! Be sure to try out our Air Fryer Margherita Pizza Bagels, Air Fryer Breakfast Pizza Waffles, and Air Fryer Puff Pastry Pizza.
Why You’ll Love Air Frying Pizza Rolls
- Kids love them
- Adults love them too!
- Easy to keep a bag on hand
Ingredients Needed To Air Fry Pizza Rolls
All you need for pizza rolls in air fryer is 1 package of frozen Totino’s pizza rolls (our favorite brand).
You can find them in the frozen food section of your local grocery store. You can also try another brand of pizza rolls, like Costco or Trader Joe’s. This recipe will work the same for the regular size and the mini pizza rolls.
If you want to serve these with a dipping sauce, they go great with marinara sauce, pizza sauce, ranch dressing, or buttery garlic dip.
How To Cook Frozen Pizza Rolls In Air Fryer
Lay the pizza rolls in the air fryer in a single layer. Set the air fryer to 380°F (193°C) and air fry pizza rolls for 8 minutes. After 3-4 minutes, remove the basket or tray and shake or flip the pizza rolls over with tongs. This helps the pizza rolls in air fryer cook evenly. Put the pizza rolls back for the remaining time.
If pizza rolls are still cold or aren’t quite crispy enough, put them back in for an extra minute or two. Use tongs to remove the pizza rolls, as they can be very hot. Pizza rolls are done when they are golden brown, crisp, and warmed throughout.
- Like making any foods in the air fryer, you want to put them in a single layer and not stack them.
- For best results, add the pizza rolls to the air fryer still frozen. No need to thaw!
- Always use tongs to remove the pizza rolls from the air fryer.
- Allow to cool before eating and serve with your favorite dipping sauce.
To make these air-fried frozen pizza rolls, you will need an air fryer. The air fryer works by circulating hot air around the pizza rolls to get them crispy and cooked to perfection.
There are a lot of different brands of air fryers, but some popular ones are:
Depending on the type of air fryer you have, it may have a basket or a tray. If you don’t have an air fryer, you can also make this recipe in a conventional oven or toaster oven.
Tongs are also very helpful for removing the hot pizza rolls from the air fryer.
Advantages of Air Frying Pizza Rolls
- A short cook time – takes less time than a conventional oven
- Gets them crispier than a regular oven – no one likes a soggy pizza roll
- Does not require any cooking oil like deep frying
- They won’t be soggy like in the microwave
- No need to preheat
You can use an air fryer for SO many dishes. Here are a few more of my favorite frozen foods to make in the air fryer.
- AIR FRYER FROZEN COUNTRY FRIED STEAK
- AIR FRYER FROZEN MOZZARELLA CHEESE STICKS
- FROZEN CHICKEN BREAST IN THE AIR FRYER
- AIR FRYER FROZEN TAQUITOS
- AIR FRYER FROZEN VEGGIE BURGERS
Other cooking methods for frozen pizza rolls
You can also make these frozen pizza rolls in the conventional oven, toaster oven, or microwave. I think when you air fry pizza rolls the texture is perfection.
Looking for homemade air fryer pizza rolls? Check out these air fryer loaded pizza rolls made with gooey cheese, tomato sauce, and wonton wrappers.
One bag of frozen pizza rolls will take about 8 to 10 minutes to cook in the air fryer, depending on the type of air fryer you are using. For best results, place them in a single layer in the air fryer basket. If you stack them, this will increase cooking time and cause uneven heating.
No, you need nothing but a bag of frozen pizza rolls. No additional oil is needed.
One of the most common problems. If this happens, use a fork to poke small holes in them so the steam escapes and won’t explode.
Need some other easy air fryer recipes?
- Air Fryer Crescent Bacon Breakfast Ring
- Air Fryer Turkey Tenderloin
- Easy Air Fryer Chicken Wings
- Air Fryer Parmesan Crusted Chicken
- Air Fryer Sausage, Peppers, and Onions
Don’t Forget To Pin!
Grab your favorite frozen pizza rolls and whip them up in the air fryer. The air fryer gives the pizza rolls a similar texture to a deep-fried pizza roll, without using all the oil! This is a quick and easy guide to cooking frozen pizza rolls in the air fryer.
- 1 package Frozen Pizza Rolls
Lay pizza rolls in a single layer in the air fryer basket or tray.
Set to 380 degrees F and set a timer for 8 minutes. After about 4 minutes, shake the basket or flip the rolls with a pair of tongs.
Plate, serve, and enjoy!
- Put the pizza rolls in a single layer, don’t stack them!
- Remove the pizza rolls with tongs, they will be hot.
- Allow cooling before eating.
Leave a Reply