This might of been the best dinner, I have made in the Air Fryer. All of my family is still raving about it, asking if there are leftovers and wondering when I will make it again.
I made the same dinner about 3 days ago in the Instant Pot. And while, the Instant Pot is easier, much easier. This one had more flavor. Next time, I make it for my family, I’m thinking about making the peppers and onions in the Instant Pot and the meat in the Air Fryer. How is that for a 2018 meal. If you want that recipe, leave a comment in the section below, and I will email them to you.
Don’t Forget To Pin—
Air Fryer-Sausage, Peppers, and Onions
This is such an easy recipe. We even had air fried onions and peppers on top. Best meal ever!
- Prep Time: 10
- Cook Time: 20
- Total Time: 30
- Yield: 6 servings 1x
- Category: Main Course
- Method: Air Fryer
- Cuisine: American
- 2 onions
- 1 or 2 green peppers
- 1 or 2 red peppers
- 1 or 2 yellow peppers
- 3 tablespoons of olive oil
- Optional: Serve on a sub roll
- I used Italian sausages (mild) and there were about 5 in the package.
- Start by cutting up the peppers and onions, into thin slices.
- Then add 1 tablespoon of olive oil, into each batch (I cooked them separately if you cook them together use less olive oil)
- Air fry the peppers and onions for 7 minutes at 390 degrees F, I mixed them after 3 minutes.
- Then add your sausage and air fry for 20 minutes at 390 degrees F.
- Add a sausage to your sub roll (I cut mine up, so they would fit nicely) and then top with onions and peppers.
Keywords: air fryer peppers and onions air fryer sausage peppers onions and potatoes how to cook italian sausage in air fryer power air fryer xl italian sausage air fryer kielbasa recipes how to cook italian sausage in air fryer youtube ninja foodi sausage and peppers fully cooked chicken sausage in air fryer