Looking for an easy, healthy dinner option that your family will love? Why not try out this delicious recipe of Broccoli and Sausage in Air Fryer?
Whether you’re watching your calorie intake or just looking for a tasty meal with minimal effort, this dish is sure to be a hit. With juicy sausage, crunchy broccoli, and all the flavor without oil, you’ll have a nutritious meal ready in no time! Read on to find out how you can easily cook this simple yet flavorful meal using your air fryer.
This is one of my favorite meals, and there is nothing better than making a quick and delicious meal in the air fryer; whether you have been looking for a meal for 2 or a meal for 4, this entire meal can be prepared in the air fryer, and the cooking time is so much shorter than traditional cooking in an oven!
Air Fryer Sausage and Broccoli Dinner
This Air Fryer Sausage and Broccoli Dinner is a hearty, healthy weeknight meal that can be ready in 20 minutes or less. It’s packed with protein from the sausage and fiber-rich broccoli, plus some delicious seasonings to give it an extra kick of flavor. The air fryer helps to crisp up the sausage while keeping the broccoli nice and green. Serve it with some crusty bread or roasted potatoes for a complete meal. This dish is sure to become a family favorite!
This recipe is perfect if you are following a low-carb diet or looking for something healthier, and of course, with the air fryer, this is a quick meal that’s so healthy and delicious!
Why You Will Love This Recipe!
- Sheet Pan Sausage Meal
- Keto Sheet Pan Meals
- Low Carb and Perfect for Keto Diet
- Great Way To Meal Prep
- Easy Clean Up
- Doesn’t Require a Lot of Time
- Easy Prep — Little Prep
Ingredients Needed For Air Fryer Sausage and Broccoli
Making a quick, health-conscious meal the whole family will love doesn’t have to be hard. With your air fryer and a few easy-to-find ingredients, you can whip up an amazing sausage and broccoli dish in no time! For this crowd-pleaser, all you need is a few simple ingredients. Soon enough, you’ll be sitting down to a delicious meal that contains both savory and sweet flavors — without needing to heat up the kitchen or spend lots of time preparing it. Read on for more details about what goes into creating this tasty treat for your next lunch or dinner!
Remember the step-by-step instructions and the full ingredient list are below in the printable recipe card, as well as the nutritional information.
- Sausage: Any sausage will work, whether chicken sausage, Italian sausage, or smoked sausage.
- Bell Peppers: Use red bell pepper, red bell pepper, or green bell pepper.
- Broccoli: Use fresh broccoli florets
- Onions: Use fresh yellow onions or sweet onions
- Oil: Use high-heat oil, such as olive oil, avocado oil, or grapeseed oil.
- Seasonings and Spices: Cajun Seasoning, Kosher Salt, and Black Pepper
How To Cook Sausage And Broccoli In The Air Fryer
There’s nothing quite like making a delicious and nutritious meal in the air fryer. And if you’re looking for an easy-to-follow recipe that doesn’t take too long to make, look no further than this sausage and broccoli dish. Not only is it incredibly simple to whip up, but this combination of flavors also packs a punch: savory sausages combine perfectly with the crunchy delicacy of broccoli florets! With just about 10 minutes’ worth of cooking time, you’ll be able to enjoy a hot, flavorful supper – no frying pan required!
Step One: Prepare The Sausage and Broccoli Stir Fry
Start by slicing the sausages and broccoli, on a cutting board, with a sharp knife. Add the cut sausages, peppers, broccoli florets, onions, oil, and seasonings in a large bowl and toss well to coat.
Step Two: Air Fry
Transfer the mixture into the air fryer basket in a single layer, and set the cooking time for 10-15 minutes at 370 degrees F, using the air fryer setting.
Step Three: Serving
Remove the Cooked sausages and veggies and serve. You can serve it over rice or eat it as is!
- Seasonings: There are so many seasonings that you can use; some of my favorites are Italian Seasoning, Onion Powder, Garlic Powder, or even taco seasoning. For some added heat, add some red pepper flakes. Raw sausage will take longer to cook.
- Crowding: For best results, do not crow your air fryer basket; leave plenty of space around the sausage so that the sausage cooks up perfectly. Depending on the size of your air fryer, you may need to cook this recipe in batches.
- Shaking: At the halfway mark, shake the basket or use a pair of tongs to flip the food; this way, both sides get perfectly cooked.
- Parchment Paper: You can line the bottom of the basket with parchment paper for easy cleanup.
- Sausage: You can use any fully cooked sausage; any sausage will work in this recipe, such as beef sausage, chicken sausage, sausage links, or turkey sausages.
- Veggies: You can add any vegetables. Some great options are sweet potatoes, green beans, broccoli rabe, Brussels sprouts, cherry tomatoes, green onions, or even baby potatoes.
What To Serve With Air Fryer Sausage and Broccoli
The possibilities are endless regarding what you can serve with air fryer sausage and broccoli. Potatoes, rice, pasta, and vegetables pair nicely with this savory dish.
- Mashed potatoes are a natural fit for the flavors in this meal.
- If you’re looking for something with more texture, Air Fryer fried rice or Air Fryer Cauliflower Rice is a great choice.
- Serve with Parmesan Cheese or Cheddar Cheese
- You can add whatever vegetables or proteins you like to personalize the dish. A fried egg on top adds a nice finishing touch.
How To Store
This is a great meal that the entire family will love, and I love making his meal ahead of time, as it reheats well. Store any leftovers in an airtight container, then store them in the refrigerator. It will last in the refrigerator for 2-3 days. You can reheat this meal in the air fryer at 350 degrees F and set the cooking time for 5-6 minutes.
More Air Fryer Recipes
- AIR FRYER PARMESAN CAULIFLOWER
- AIR FRYER SWEET CHILI CHICKEN BITES
- Easy AIR FRYER HOMEMADE CHEDDAR CHEESE PUFFS
- AIR FRYER STEAKHOUSE POTATOES
- AIR FRYER TGI FRIDAY’S POTATO SKINS RECIPE
- CINNAMON SWEET POTATO FRIES AIR FRYER
- AIR FRYER POPCORN CHICKEN
- AIR FRYER ITALIAN BEEF SLIDERS
Air fryers have been a popular kitchen appliance recently, and with good reason. Whether you’re in the mood for breakfast, lunch, or dinner full of flavor, a hot air fryer sausage and broccoli is an easy, wholesome meal that tastes great and always pleases.
The combination of smoky sausage and nutty-tasting broccoli will surely leave your taste buds wanting more! Air frying brings out all the juicy flavors of the ingredients, ensuring you get maximum satisfaction. This quick meal is ideal for those busy weeknights when time is short, but hunger is high! Get creative and add some extra veggies to the air Fryer for an even healthier dish that will keep everyone happy. With so many delicious possibilities from such a simple dish, it’s no wonder why air-fried meals are rising in popularity.
Broccoli and Sausage in Air Fryer
- 1 pound sausage, fully cooked
- 1/2 cup onions, diced
- 1/2 cup red bell pepper, diced
- 1/2 cup green bell pepper, diced
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 1 tablespoon Cajun seasoning
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- Start by slicing the sausages and broccoli, on a cutting board, with a sharp knife. Add the cut sausages, broccoli florets, pepper, onions, oil, and seasonings in a large bowl and toss well to coat.
- Transfer the mixture into the air fryer basket in a single layer, and set the cooking time for 10-15 minutes at 370 degrees F, using the air fryer setting.
- Remove the Cooked sausages and veggies and serve. You can serve it over rice or eat it as is!
- Air Fryer