Do you love sweet potatoes but hate the long baking times? If so, air fryer cinnamon sweet potato fries are a great way to get that delicious flavor in just a few minutes. These crunchy and flavorful fries come together quickly in an air fryer and can be easily customized with your favorite spices. Whether you’re looking for a quick snack or a side dish for dinner, these air fryer cinnamon sweet potato fries will not disappoint!
When the craving for something more indulgent than your traditional side salad sets in, it’s time to whip up some air fryer cinnamon sweet potato fries! These air-fried treats will surely put a smile on anyone’s face and satisfy even the most discerning taste buds.
Not only do they have that satisfying crunch of fried potatoes, but their unique sweetness can’t be beaten. Plus, you don’t need to feel guilty about indulging – these are both vegan and gluten-free friendly! Unlike deep frying potatoes in oil which can produce unhealthy results, using an air fryer helps reduce fat while still producing delicious-tasting food with little fuss or mess. So if you’re looking for an easy way to make a crowd-pleasing snack or dish any night of the week– let us show you how to jazz up some plain old sweet potatoes into something extraordinary!
The Best Air Fryer Cinnamon Sugar Sweet Potato Fries
These Best Cinnamon Sugar Sweet Potato Fries are a must-try for the ultimate sweet-and-savory snack. They’re super easy to make and require simple ingredients: sweet potatoes, oil for frying, butter, cinnamon, and sugar.
And, of course, the cinnamon sugar mixture on top of them makes for an amazing Air Fryer Dessert Sweet Potato French Fries!
Ingredients Needed For Air Fryer Cinnamon Sweet Potato Fries
If you’re looking for a healthy and delicious snack, look no further – the cinnamon sweet potato fries air fryer is here to satisfy your cravings in such an amazing way! This easy-to-make treat can be enjoyed at any time of the day or night. It takes simple steps and fresh ingredients like sweet potatoes, butter, sugar, and cinnamon. Put all that together in an air fryer, and you’ll enjoy this unique combination of flavors in no time! By reading on, you can learn more about how to make these delectable fries right now.
Remember all the details below in the printable recipe card at the end of this page.
- Sweet Potatoes
- Butter: Use unsalted butter that has been melted
- Seasonings & Spices: Ground Cinnamon and Granulated Sugar
How To Make Sweet Potatoes Fries In Air Fryer
Step One: Prepare Your Sweet Potatoes
Preheat the air fryer to 380 degrees F, cut the sweet potatoes into thin straight-cut fry sizes, and either use a mandoline or a sharp knife.
Step Two: Season and Butter Your Sweet Potatoes
In a large bowl, add the sweet potato fries and melted butter. Spread the fresh into the air fryer basket in a single layer, leaving space around the fries, and set the cooking time for 15-18 minutes, shaking the basket frequently.
Step Three: Season Your Air Fryer Sweet Potoat Dessert Fries
Remove the cooked sweet potato fries from the air fryer, toss them with melted butter, and add granulated sugar and ground cinnamon. Toss to coat.
Step Four: Serving
Serve with your favorite dipping sauce.
Pro Tips For The Best Air Fryer Dessert Sweet Potato Fries
Have your sweet tooth cravings been in overdrive since you got an air fryer? If so, we’ve got some great news for you: You can create savory dishes with this versatile kitchen tool and wonderfully delicious desserts! Making the perfect air fryer dessert is as easy (and fun) as mastering simple techniques and recipes. Below are the best tips and tricks on making decadent sweet potato fries that satisfy anyone’s craving for something indulgent!
- Butter: You can also coat your sweet potato fries with high-heat oil, such as avocado or olive oil, but I believe the butter works better in this recipe.
- Preheat Your Air Fryer; Preheat your air fryer to 380 degrees Fahrenheit before adding the potatoes. This will help them to cook evenly without burning.
- Shaking The Basket: Be sure to toss the potatoes frequently during the cooking process and use a timer to check for doneness.
What To Serve With Cinnamon Sweet Potato Fries
Cinnamon sweet potato fries are a delicious and easy snack that can be served with various accompaniments. Traditional ketchup or mayonnaise is the most commonly used condiment, but if you want to give these fries an extra punch of flavor, there are other options to consider.
- Spicy yogurt is a great way to add a bit of heat and tang to these fries. It would be best if you had plain Greek yogurt, a few tablespoons of hot sauce, and some salt and pepper to taste. Mix everything together in a bowl and enjoy! You can also use this as a dip instead of spooning it over the fries.
- For something different, you can also serve these cinnamon sweet potato fries with a creamy garlic sauce. This is especially good if you want to pair the fries with something more savory. All you need is some minced garlic, mayonnaise, and salt and pepper to taste. Mix everything together until it forms a thick, creamy sauce, and pour it over your fries.
- A simple honey-mustard dip is an excellent choice if you want to add extra sweetness to the fries. All you need is some Dijon mustard and honey. Mix the two together in equal parts and enjoy! It’s delicious or used as a dipping sauce for your cinnamon sweet potato fries.
The possibilities are endless regarding what you can pair with cinnamon sweet potato fries. Whether you’re going for something traditional or something a little out of the ordinary, there’s sure to be an accompaniment that will satisfy your taste buds! So experiment with different condiments, sauces, and dips to find the perfect pairing for these yummy fries.
How To Serve
Nothing says comfort food like a big plate of sweet potato fries. Before you dig in, have you decided yet what to pair them with?
Here are some of my favorites to serve alongside:
- AIR FRYER ITALIAN BEEF SLIDERS
- AIR FRYER OKTOBERFEST BURGER
- EASY AIR FRYER BUBBA BURGERS
- AIR FRYER SLOPPY JOE BOMBS
- TRADER JOE’S PASTY PUPS AIR FRYER
- AIR FRYER MEAT PIES
In the end, these cinnamon sweet potato fries air fried in your kitchen are a great way to get restaurant-level deliciousness without all the grease and hassle. The sweet flavors make these as irresistible as they look. They make a great side dish – perfect for game day eats or just because you feel like treating yourself. With this easy recipe, you can whip up an impressive plate of fries using fewer ingredients than the handful needed to bake regular ones. Not to mention the added bonus of them being better for you than deep-fried fries. So give it a try – you won’t be disappointed!
Air Fryer Cinnamon Sweet Potato Fries
- 2 large sweet potatoes
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- Preheat the air fryer to 380 degrees F, cut the sweet potatoes into thin straight-cut fry sizes, and either use a mandoline or a sharp knife.
- In a large bowl, add the sweet potato fries and melted butter. Spread the fresh into the air fryer basket in a single layer, leaving space around the fries, and set the cooking time for 15-18 minutes, shaking the basket frequently.
- Remove the cooked sweet potato fries from the air fryer, toss them with melted butter, and add granulated sugar and ground cinnamon. Toss to coat.
- Serve with your favorite dipping sauce.
- Air Fryer