Air Fryer Elote Avocado Toast — Are you looking for a new breakfast recipe? I love this Avocado Toast with Air Fryer Elote because it is simple and delicious. It is a great way to spice up your morning!
Air Fryer Elote Avocado Toast is one of the best summer breakfast dishes you can make. I wanted to elevate the popular Avocado Toast with the fresh corn in season, and this recipe does it perfectly!
Avocado toast has gained quite the popularity in recent months, and even my local Dunkin Donuts has a version! While they offer up a Dunkin’s Avacado Toast with simple seasonings, I wanted to make a filling breakfast today!
Seve with the vibrant colors of corn, avocado, cotija cheese, and pickled red onions make for a lovely breakfast or brunch item.
I love a great Air Fryer Breakfast, and some of my favorites Air Fryer Breakfast Recipes that I would like to share are CRISPY AIR FRYER BACON, AIR FRYER CINNAMON FRENCH TOAST, AIR FRYER BACON SALTED CARAMEL DONUTS, and AIR FRYER CHORIZO EGG MUFFINS.
What Is Mexican Elote?
Today, we got all of the slow-roasted flavors of Mexican Elote served right on our Air Fryer Toast.
Ingredients Needed For Air Fryer Elotes Avocado Toast
- Fresh Corn Kernels
- Lime Juice
- Fresh Cilantro
- Greek Yogurt
- Black Pepper
- Cotija Cheese
- Pickled Red Onions
- Chili Powder
How To Make Air Fryer Elotes Avocado Toast
In a medium-sized skillet, over high heat, heat the butter. Then add the corn, and cook for about 2 to 3 minutes without stirring.
Stir in the serrano, lime juice, cilantro, and Greek yogurt. Seasons with salt and pepper to taste.
Meanwhile, place your toast into the air fryer basket, and set the temperature to 400 degrees F, air fryer setting, for 2 to 4 minutes.
Use a fork to mash the avocado onto the toast, top with the corn mixture, cotija, pickled red onions, and chili powder.
More Air Fryer Toast Recipes:
- AIR FRYER AVOCADO TOAST WITH EGG
- AIR FRYER SCRAMBLED EGGS ON TOAST
- EASY AIR FRYER CHOCOLATE CROISSANTS
- AIR FRYER FRIED EGG SANDWICH
- AIR FRYER GARLIC TOAST
- EASY AIR FRYER RICOTTA TOAST WITH ROASTED GARLIC AND TOMATOES
- AIR FRYER BAKED APPLE TOAST
- AIR FRYER BANANA NUT ENGLISH MUFFINS
- 2 teaspoons butter
- 1 ½ cups fresh corn kernels
- 1 small serrano, thinly sliced
- ½ tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh cilantro
- 1 tablespoon Greek yogurt
- ¼ teaspoon Kosher salt
- Pinch fresh cracked pepper
- 2 slices bread, any type depending on dietary preference
- ½ avocado, mashed
- 2 tablespoons cotija cheese, crumbled
- 2 tablespoons pickled red onions
- ½ teaspoon chili powder
- In a medium-sized skillet, over high heat, heat the butter. Then add the corn, and cook for about 2 to 3 minutes without stirring.
- Stir in the serrano, lime juice, cilantro, and Greek yogurt. Seasons with salt and pepper to taste.
- Meanwhile, place your toast into the air fryer basket, and set the temperature to 400 degrees F, air fryer setting, for 2 to 4 minutes.
- Use a fork to mash the avocado onto the toast, top with the corn mixture, cotija, pickled red onions, and chili powder.
- Plate, serve, and enjoy!
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 361Total Fat: 16gSaturated Fat: 5gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 10gCholesterol: 18mgSodium: 473mgCarbohydrates: 49gFiber: 8gSugar: 10gProtein: 11g
ForkToSpoon.com occasionally offers nutritional information for recipes contained on this site. This information is provided as a courtesy and is an estimate only. This information comes from online calculators. Although we try to attempt to provide accurate nutritional information, these figures are only estimates.