Air Fryer Avocado Toast With Egg a truly simple but delicious meal. This summer, I wanted to have some great, healthy, and quick breakfast ideas to share with you with the kids home this summer.
My youngest son’s obsession inspired this one with avocado toast. A simple idea, but truly delicious.
While today I made my family’s breakfast with fried eggs, you can easily switch it out to your favorite eggs, whether scrambled, hard-boiled, or even poached.
This breakfast is relatively healthy since the avocados are a healthy option for toast, and the egg on top, gives the breakfast some protein.
If you are looking for some other Air Fryer Breakfast Recipes some of my favorites are AIR FRYER CINNAMON FRENCH TOAST, AIR FRYER MAPLE CANDIED BACON, AIR FRYER GLAZED BISCUIT DONUTS, and AIR FRYER SCRAMBLED EGGS ON TOAST.
Ingredients Needed For Air Fryer Avocado Toast With Egg
- Crushed Red Pepper
- Salt & Pepper
How To Make Air Fryer Avocado Toast With Egg
Start by putting your bread into the air fryer basket, set the temperature to 330 degrees F, air fryer setting for 2 to 3 minutes.
In a small bowl, break up the avocado until creamy. When the toast is done with air frying, spread the avocado over the toast.
Then make the eggs in a small saucepan, heat the butter over low-medium heat, break your egg into the skillet and cook until the egg is set.
Toss the egg on top of hte avacado toast. Season with salt, blck ppeer and crushed red pepper.
- For best results, choose a firm avocado, which will be the right consistency for mashing it up.
- Use a thicker toast. Since you do not want the avocado or egg to leak through, you also want to hold the toast while you eat it.
- Add some spices to the avocado; some great spices or seasonings are fresh cilantro, parsley, or ground cumin and paprika.
- Eat right away, and you don’t want this to sit around.
What can I do to ripen my avocado?
If you are in a hurry to ripen your avocados, place them into a brown paper bag. They will usually ripen in about 1 to 2 days.
What’s the best bread to use for an avocado toast breakfast?
I will tell you when it comes to this breakfast, there is nothing better than sourdough, but some other great options:
- Whole Wheat
- Gluten-Free Bread
- KETO Friendly (or Low-Carb Bread)
Is avocado toast with egg healthy?
Yes, it’s a great source of protein, from the egg. Avocados are also very healthy, which have been shown to have many health benefits and nutrients.
This is a great healthy option for breakfast, lunch, or a quick snack!
Other Great Air Fryer Breakfast Options:
Don’t Forget to Pin-
- 2 pieces of bread
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 Avacado
- 1 teaspoons salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 2 fried eggs
- Start by putting your bread into the air fryer basket, set the temperature to 330 degrees F, air fryer setting for 2 to 3 minutes.
- In a small bowl, break up the avocado until creamy. When the toast is made with air frying, spread the avocado over the toast.
- Then make the eggs in a small saucepan, heat the butter over low-medium heat, break your egg into the skillet and cook until the egg is set.
- Toss the egg on top of the avocado toast—season with salt, black pepper, and crushed red pepper.
- Plate, serve, and enjoy!
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 376Total Fat: 28gSaturated Fat: 8gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 18gCholesterol: 200mgSodium: 1338mgCarbohydrates: 23gFiber: 8gSugar: 2gProtein: 11g