Air Fryer Southern Deviled Eggs — If you’re looking for a delicious yet health-conscious way to enjoy deviled eggs, look no further than the air fryer! These air fryer-deviled eggs are crispy on the outside and perfectly creamy inside. So go ahead and indulge – your taste buds will thank you!
I love making hard-boiled eggs in the air fryer. It’s one of the easiest recipes that you can do. I mean, what recipe can be any easier? While I love making them, my kids enjoy eating them. Especially when I make them into other creations. Today, I prepared one of my children’s favorites, Air Fryer Southern Deviled Eggs.
Like me, you grew up using hard-boiled eggs as either a sandwich or classic deviled eggs. Deviled eggs used to be only served at parties, get together, family reunions, graduation parties, etc. But they make a great lunch or snack.
I noticed that Whole Foods started selling them, and my son grabbed a package for his lunch. And while I didn’t say anything, I kept thinking I could make them cheaper. (I am sure I am not the only one that thought this!)
What Are Southern Deviled Eggs?
So, today I did a variation of my friend’s recipe for Air Fryer Southern Deviled Eggs because they are different and yummy. If you have never heard of Southern Deviled Eggs, the only difference is a couple of additional ingredients: mustard and dill pickle relish.
Ingredients Needed For Air Fryer Southern Deviled Eggs
- Six eggs (hardboiled)
- Three tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 1/2 tablespoons sweet pickle relish
- One teaspoon mustard
- salt and pepper to taste
How To Make Air Fryer Southern Deviled Eggs
- Prepare the hardboiled eggs.
- Then place the eggs in ice water. Either place the eggs in the refrigerator to cool.
- Then cut the eggs in half and, scoop out the yolk, place the yolks into a bowl.
- Once you remove all of the yolks from the eggs, mash the yolks up using a fork.
- Add the mayonnaise, mustard, relish salt, and pepper, and stir until well combined and smooth.
- Once the yolk mixture is smooth, add it to a piping bag and pipe it into the empty white shells. Then add a dash of paprika and a slice of gherkin.
More Air Fryer Recipes:
Air Fryer Used In This Recipe:
Disclosure: Some of the links below are affiliate links. At no cost to you, I will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase.
Don’t Forget To Pin,
The air fryer is the latest must-have appliance for cooks of all levels of expertise. It's perfect for anyone who wants to make quick and healthy meals without having to slave over a hot stove. Today, we're going to show you how to make southern deviled eggs in your air fryer. These eggs are a classic party appetizer, and they're sure to be a hit with your guests! Let's get started.
- 6 large hard-boiled eggs see video for recipe
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 1/2 tablespoon sweet pickle relish
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard yellow
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 12 small gherkin
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
Prepare the hardboiled eggs, as shown in the directions.
Then place the eggs in ice water. Either place the eggs in the refrigerator to cool.
Then cut the eggs in half and scoop out the yolk, place the yolks into a bowl.
Once you remove all of the yolks from the eggs, mash them up, using a fork.
Add the mayonnaise, mustard, relish, salt, and pepper; and stir until well combined and smooth.
Once the yolk mixture is smooth, add it to a piping bag and pipe it into the empty white shells. Add a dash of paprika and a slice of gherkin.
Plate, serve, and enjoy!