Air Fryer Salt and Vinegar Potato Chips — Who doesn’t love a good salty and sour potato chip? And what could be better than having them made right in your air fryer in just minutes? This easy recipe is perfect for a last-minute snack or party appetizer. Plus, using an air fryer means you can enjoy all the crunchy goodness without any guilt. Give this recipe a try today
Creating your own potato chips is a fun, easy, and affordable way to enjoy this classic salty and sour snack. And by making them in your air fryer, you can have guilt-free crispy chips that are lower in fat and calories than those made in a traditional oven or deep fryer. All you need is some thinly sliced potatoes, white vinegar, salt, and oil. So give it a try today! Your taste buds will thank you.
What Are Salt and Vinegar Potato Chips?
If you’re a fan of salty and sour flavors, then you’ll love salt and vinegar potato chips. These chips are made with vinegar and salt, which give them a tart and tangy flavor that is irresistible. Salty and sour flavors are perfect together, so if you’re looking for a new snack to enjoy, be sure to try salt and vinegar potato chips.
Have you ever had a desire for something crispy, salty, and tart all at the same time? If so, then you need to try salt and vinegar potato chips! These little snacks are becoming more and more popular, and it’s no wonder why. They’re the perfect combination of flavors that are irresistible when you’re craving something savory. Keep reading to learn more about salt and vinegar potato chips, including what ingredients go into them and how to make them yourself. Trust us – once you’ve tried these chips, you’ll be hooked!
Why Make Salt and Vinegar Potato Chips In The Air Fryer
One of the best things about air fryers is that they make it possible to cook all kinds of different foods, including snacks like salt and vinegar potato chips. They’re easy to make and taste great, making them the perfect option when you’re looking for a tasty snack to enjoy. Plus, they’re a lot healthier than traditional potato chips, thanks to the air frying process. So if you’re looking for a healthy snack that still tastes great, then be sure to try making salt and vinegar potato chips in your air fryer!
Ingredients Needed For Air Fryer Salt and Vinegar Potato Chips
Are you looking for a delicious and healthy snack to make in your air fryer? If so, you’re going to love these salt and vinegar potato chips! They’re Crunchy, flavorful, and best of all, easy to make. All you need is a few simple ingredients that you probably already have in your kitchen. So what are you waiting for? Try making these chips today!
- Potatoes: Either use Russet potatoes or Yukon potatoes.
- White Vinegar: Use distilled White Vinegar
- Oil: Use any high-heat oil, such as avocado oil, olive oil, or coconut oil.
- Seasonings: Salt and Black Pepper
How To Cook Salt and Vinegar Potato Chips In The Air Fryer
Wash and dry your potatoes. If you want you can remove the skin, otherwise slice your potatoes with either a mandoline or a sharp knife.
Place your potato slices into a bowl of cold water, and add the vinegar and seasonings. This will help remove the starch from the potatoes which will help them crisp up.
Drain the potatoes and pat dry them properly, spread them over a paper towel in a single layer, and leave them to air dry for 10 minutes. (The potato slices should be dried completely in order to get crispy and crunchy chips)
Season the potato slices with oil and salt. LIne your air fryer basket with parchment paper.
Preheat the air fryer for 5 minutes at 350 degrees F / 180 degrees C. Place the potato slices in the air fryer basket without overcrowding
Cook for 8 minutes until crispy.
Pro Tips For The Best Air Fryer Salt and Vinegar Potato Chips
Do you love a good salty, vinegary potato chip? If so, you’ll definitely want to check out these pro tips for making the best air fryer salt and vinegar potato chips! These chips are crispy, flavorful, and addictive – perfect for snacking at any time. So what are you waiting for? Read on to get started!
- Potatoes: Use either Russet or Yukon Gol Pototes, both are great potatoes for potato chips.
- Slice Thin: To get the best crispiness, cut your potatoes very thin. If they are too thick they will not crisp up. For best results use a mandoline.
- Soaking: Soaking the potatoes for at least 30 minutes will help remove the starch from the potatoes, which will result in a crispy potato chip. Lay your potatoes after soaking them on paper towels, and allow them to truly dry.
- Crowding: For best results do not crowd the air fryer basket. Leave plenty of room around the chips, so they can crisp up.
- Flipping: Depending on the air fryer you are using you may need to flip the potato chips, halfway during the cooking process.
How To Store Homemade Potato Chips
If you love to cook, then you know that making your own potato chips is a real treat. But how do you store them so they stay fresh?
Let the potato chips cool to room temperature. Then place the potato chips into an airtight container. They will last for. 2 to 3 days.
What Dip To Serve With Salt and Vinegar Chips
Whether you’re looking for a classic or something a little more daring, there’s a dip out there that will perfectly complement your salt and vinegar chips. So which one should you choose?
More Air Fryer Snack Recipes:
Are you looking for some new and exciting air fryer snack recipes? If so, you’ve come to the right place! Today, we’re going to share some of our favorite recipes with you. So, get your air fryer ready, and let’s get cooking!
- AIR FRYER CHEESECAKE FACTORY FRIED MACARONI & CHEESE: In the mood for a quick and easy snack? These air fryer apple cinnamon bacon bites are perfect! They’re simple to make and taste delicious. You’ll love the sweet and salty combination of flavors. So go ahead and give them a try!
- AIR FRYER APPLE CINNAMON BACON BITES: Life just got a little bit better. The Cheesecake Factory has announced that they are testing out a fried macaroni and cheese dish in some of their restaurants. And the best part? You can make it at home with your air fryer. Keep reading for the recipe.
- AIR FRYER JALAPENO POPPER STUFFED BREAD: Looking for a fun and different way to serve up jalapeno poppers? Look no further than this air fryer jalapeno popper stuffed bread! This easy recipe is perfect for any occasion, and it’s sure to be a hit with your guests. So get in the kitchen and give this delicious dish a try today!
Don’t Forget To Pin:
Air Fryer Salt and Vinegar Potato Chips
- 3 large potatoes
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup water, cold
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- Wash and dry your potatoes. If you want you can remove the skin, otherwise slice your potatoes with either a mandoline or a sharp knife.
- Place your potato slices into a bowl of cold water, and add the vinegar and seasonings. This will help remove the starch from the potatoes which will help them crisp up.
- Drain the potatoes and pat dry them properly, spread them over a paper towel in a single layer, and leave them to air dry for 10 minutes. (The potato slices should be dried completely in order to get crispy and crunchy chips)
- Season the potato slices with oil and salt. LIne your air fryer basket with parchment paper.
- Preheat the air fryer for 5 minutes at 350 degrees F / 180 degrees C. Place the potato slices in the air fryer basket without overcrowding
- Cook for 8 minutes until crispy.
- Air Fryer