Note: Affiliate links may be included in this post
Now, I’m not a complicated gal. If you met me in real life, you would see that.
I’m working on a new title for my blog. But meanwhile, I’m a homeschool mom, that loves to cook.
I also have some VERY picky eaters in my house. So, my meals tend to be quick.
I would love to go back to the olden days, where I would cook all day and the kids would sit down and enjoy it. But, I don’t think I”m quite there yet!
Meanwhile, I have two Instant Pots, which I am having fun with!
I usually write one a day, so if you want to follow me, I’m at
If you have a request or want to share your recipe. I would love to hear from you!
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 10 ounces of frozen spinach
- 1/2 cup of chicken broth
- 1/2 cup of sour cream
- 1/2 cup of mayo
- 8 ounces of cream cheese
- 16 ounces of shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1 teaspoon of pepper
- 14 ounce jar of artichoke hearts (drain the liquid from them)
- In the Instant Pot, place the garlic and chicken broth, then press the saute button.
- Let it saute for a couple of minutes, then add the frozen spinach, artichoke hearts, sour cream, mayo, cream cheese, cheese, salt and pepper.
- Mix well.
- Add the lid, and make sure it's sealed.
- Then press the manual button and set the time for 4 minutes.
- Let it naturally release, when it's done cooking.
- Mix it well.
- Pour it into a bowl and serve with vegetables, crackers or chips.