Here you have the simplest of recipes. I made this for my son’s hockey team, for a football party (does that sound strange). It’s easy, it’s simple and it works. So, what’s better for a crowd?
We are trying lots and lots of hot dogs for lunches nowadays. I hope you will come back and look for our flavors. My son really wants a Chicago Dog.
I hope you and yours enjoy this recipe!
If you like simple recipes, because I’m all about the simple recipes, follow us at:
Don’t Forget To Pin–Print
This is such a quick way to make a huge batch of hot dogs.
- 8 hot dogs (mine were frozen)
- 1 cup of water
- 1/2 cup of diced onions
- Add all of your ingredients into your Instant Pot.
- Then set the manual high pressure for 3 minutes. If you are using them from the refrigerator, or thawed, adjust the time to 1 minute on high pressure.
- Set the valve to sealed.
- Let it naturally release.
- Optional Serve with a hot dog bun and allow kids/adults to garnish as they would love.
Keywords: best instant pot hot dogs instant pot hot dogs and chili instant pot hot dogs and beans instant pot hot dogs bulk cooking frozen hot dogs in instant pot how long to cook frozen hot dogs in instant pot instant pot beer hot dogs instant pot hot dog recipe