Saute the mushroom and onions.
Kitchen Items Used–
Don’t Forget To Pin–
This is a really easy meal to make in the Instant Pot. My kids love the gravy.
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 6 pork chops (bone in or boneless)
- 1 teaspoon of paprika
- 1 teaspoon of garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon of onion powder
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1 teaspoon of pepper
- 1 teaspoon of dried thyme
- 1 onion, peeled and diced
- 16 ounces of mushrooms, sliced
- 1 1/2 cups of beef stock
- 1 cup of heavy cream
- In a small bowl, mix together the paprika, garlic powder, onion powder, black pepper, salt, and thyme, and then season your pork chops.
- Then press saute on your Instant Pot, allow the Instant Pot up for about 30 seconds, and then add your olive oil. Give it a minute to heat up.
- Then brown the pork chops, on all sides. About 3 minutes per side.
- Then remove the pork chops, from the Instant Pot.
- Add your onions and mushrooms, beef stock, and saute for a couple of minutes.
- Then add in your pork chops.
- Place your lid on the Instant Pot, and make sure it’s on sealed.
- Set the manual high pressure for 12 minutes, when the timer beeps, do a natural release.
- Then remove the pork chops, press the saute’ button and bring the sauce to a boil, then mix in the heavy cream.
- Bring the cream sauce to a simmer, and stir until it’s thickened.
- To serve: Place a pork chop on the plate, and then pour some of the sauce over it.
Keywords: instant pot smothered pork chops with cream of mushroom soup campbells instant pot pork chops instant pot pork chops and rice cream of mushroom soup instant pot pork chops and rice mushroom soup instant pot pork chops in creamy mushroom sauce instant pot pork chops cream of mushroom soup and potatoes instant pot pork chops and rice cream of chicken soup pressure cooker pork chops cream of mushroom rice