Cut up your pork, and then season them.
Add your oil, and then saute the pork, until browned.
Make sure the meat is completely browned and cooked. You can get really sick if you eat pork that’s not fully cooked.
Transfer the cooked pork to a plate.
Then add your onions, and saute them.
Crack the eggs into the pot, if you like more eggs, just add more. This is a very versatile recipe.
Add the rest of the ingredients. And mix well
This is what it looks like, after you cook it, read the instructions. It’s a quick release.
I took this picture, so you can see, I pour it directly in from the frozen (although it has been sitting on my counter since I started making the rice) The steam from the rice, heats/cooks the frozen vegetables.
Add back the pork, and press the saute button and saute for about 2 minutes. If you want an extra deep flavor to serve with yum-yum sauce or duck sauce.
Kitchen Items Used:
Don’t Forget To Pin–
Instant Pot, Chinese Pork Fried Rice
How about some really easy Chinese Food, made directly in your Instant Pot.
- Prep Time: 10
- Cook Time: 20
- Total Time: 30
- Yield: 6 servings 1x
- Category: Main Course
- Method: Instant Pot
- Cuisine: Chinese
- 1 tablespoon of sesame oil
- 1 pound of pork, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1 teaspoon of ginger
- 1 teaspoon of garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1 teaspoon of pepper
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 1 onion, peeled and diced
- 1 tablespoon of minced garlic
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup of jasmine rice
- 1/4 cup of soy sauce
- 1 1/2 cup of chicken broth
- 1/2 cup of frozen mixed vegetables (thawed)
- Start by pressing the saute’ button and then add the oil. Wait for the oil to heat up and then add the pork, and then saute until it’s browned.
- **Remember to continue to move the pork, while it’s sauteing, otherwise it will burn, or stick.
- Then once the pork is cooked, set it aside.
- Then add the olive oil, and saute the onions and garlic. Saute’ until the onions are softened, about 4 minutes.
- Then add the eggs, rice, soy sauce, broth, and mix well.
- Use the rice setting and set the time for 12 minutes. If you do not have the rice feature, just set it for manual high pressure for 12 minutes.
- When the timer beeps, do a quick release.
- Then when you can, open up the lid, mix well, add back the pork and pour into the thawed vegetables. Then press saute’ again, and heat for about 2-3 minutes, until the vegetables are soft and everything is hot. Mix well.
- I serve it with yum-yum or duck sauce.
Keywords: instant pot hibachi fried rice instant pot pork stir fry instant pot pork and rice instant pot schezwan fried rice instant pot vegan fried rice instant pot hawaiian fried rice instant fried rice instant pot rice