Instant Pot Stuffing — This recipe will blow your mind. It’s the best stuffing ever, and it takes less than 10 minutes to make in an Instant Pot! The ingredients are simple, but the outcome is out of this world. It’s rich with flavor and so satisfying. This recipe will be a staple for me throughout the holidays!
I have been cooking for a long time, and I still love to experiment with new dishes. One of my favorite things to cook is delicious turkey stuffing, but it can be hard to find the right balance between moistness and crunchiness.
I recently found out about this great new gadget called an Instant Pot, which has made my life much easier! It cooks food faster than any other method on the market today and has many other functions that make cooking even more fun. Check this straightforward and foolproof recipe for Instant Pot Stuffing below!
The Instant Pot is one of those inventions that you never knew you needed until you had it in your kitchen.
I have loved my new Instant Pot and have come with a significant number of effortless recipes. Some of my favorites are INSTANT POT HOMEMADE HAMBURGER HELPER, INSTANT POT COLLARD GREENS, and INSTANT POT CRANBERRY SAUCE.
A MUST-HAVE THANKSGIVING SIDE DISH
For many people, the Thanksgiving table is not complete without a good helping of stuffing. From savory meats and vegetables in a rich sauce to hearty grains mixed with herbs for added flavor-it’s no wonder why this dish has become such as popular tradition!
The debate of whether to use the turkey’s stuffing or dressing has been going on for years. I prefer making it outside, but my grandma would always make hers in there and call it by its actual name: “stuffing.” Whether you choose one style over another is just preference, so don’t let anyone tell you that your way isn’t good enough because everyone does things differently!
INGREDIENTS NEEDED FOR INSTANT POT STUFFING
- Black Pepper
- Chicken Broth or Stock
HOW TO MAKE INSTANT POT STUFFING
Place the bread on a large baking sheet, then toast the bread for about 5 minutes until it’s golden brown.
Meanwhile, in your Instant Pot, add the butter, onions, celery, and press saute and cook until tender, for about 5 more minutes.
Then add the toasted bread directly into the Instant Pot, mix well. Then mix in the broth. If you will stuff it into the bird, cook it per the instructions based on the turkey weight. If you are going to cook it separately, cook for 30 minutes, in a preheated oven at 350 degrees F.
There are so many types and variations of stuffing! Plus, there is a whole world out to jazz up your traditional Thanksgiving dinner.
Here’s what I like adding into mine:
- Fruit: Dried or Fresh Cranberries, dried or fresh apples, raisins, pineapples, blueberries
- Nuts: Pecans, almonds, walnuts, and even macadamia nuts
- Meat: Cooked bacon, sausage, Chorizo, or Italian sausage
- Herbs: Fresh Basil, Sage, or Thyme
STORING TIPS + LEFTOVERS
The great thing about stuffing is that it stores and reheats so well! Store leftover stuffing in an air-tight container for three days, or freeze up to 3 months.
You can either reheat it in the microwave or a small saucepan. Add about 1/2 cup of broth, and then reheat, as it will keep your Instant Pot Stuffing moist.
MORE GREAT INSTANT POT RECIPES:
- INSTANT POT HOMEMADE HAMBURGER HELPER
- INSTANT POT QUINOA
- HOW TO COOK A WHOLE BUTTERNUT SQUASH IN THE PRESSURE COOKER
- INSTANT POT CARAMELIZED ONIONS
- INSTANT POT GROUND BEEF AND PASTA
- EASY INSTANT POT VEGETARIAN CHILI
- INSTANT POT MAC AND CHEESE
- 10 cups of bread, cut into 1/2 inch cubes
- 1 stick of butter at room temperature
- 1 onion, peeled and diced
- 4 stalks of celery, peeled and diced
- 2 teaspoons of parsley
- 1 teaspoon of sage
- 1 teaspoon of thyme
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1 teaspoon of pepper
- 1 cup of chicken broth/stock
- Place the bread on a large baking sheet, then toast the bread for about 5 minutes until it's golden brown.
- Meanwhile, in your Instant Pot, add the butter, onions, celery, and press saute and cook until tender, for about 5 more minutes.
- Then add the toasted bread directly into the Instant Pot, mix well.
- Then mix in the broth.
- If you stuff it into the bird, cook it per the instructions based on the turkey weight.
- If you are going to cook it separately, cook for 30 minutes in a preheated 350 degrees F oven.
- Plate, serve, and enjoy!
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 256Total Fat: 14gSaturated Fat: 8gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 5gCholesterol: 32mgSodium: 775mgCarbohydrates: 28gFiber: 2gSugar: 4gProtein: 6g
ForkToSpoon.com occasionally offers nutritional information for recipes contained on this site. This information is provided as a courtesy and is an estimate only. This information comes from online calculators. Although we try to attempt to provide accurate nutritional information, these figures are only estimates.