Note: Affiliate links are included in this post
This is a great recipe.
I did not cook the stuffing in the Instant Pot. You can, but I did it twice and both times it came out steamed and not baked. This is Thanksgiving, you can make everything in the Instant Pot and then just bake it. I saved a ton of time and pans. (Cause, after all this is real life, I have to clean up my kitchen, just like all of you)
Pin this recipe, you will NOT regret using it.
Cube the bread into 1 inch cubes and then toast them in your oven for 5 minutes at 400 degrees F.
Add the butter, onions and celery to the Instant Pot and using the saute function, saute until the vegetables are cooked (about 4 minutes)
Transfer to the baking dish and bake at 350 degrees F. For 30 minutes.
- 10 cups of bread, cut into ½ inch cubes
- 1 stick of butter at room temperature
- 1 onion, peeled and diced
- 4 stalks of celery, peeled and diced
- 2 teaspoons of parsley
- 1 teaspoon of sage
- 1 teaspoon of thyme
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1 teaspoon of pepper
- 1 cup of chicken broth/stock
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F.
- On a large baking sheet, place the bread on it, then toast the bread for about 5 minutes. Until it's golden brown.
- Meanwhile, in your Instant Pot, add the butter, onions,celery, and press saute and cook until tender, for about 5 d the butter/onions/celery.
- Then add the toasted bread, directly into the Instant Pot, mix well
- Then mix in the broth.
- If you are going to stuff it into the bird, cook it per the instructions based on the turkey weight.
- If you are going to cook it separately, cook for 30 minutes.